Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] (92940 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by NaomiTaylor: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2016
My heart was crushed in early April this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do feel completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself, I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains.. And as of April 30th, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately, I just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in October. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Dr LaLa rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Lala for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back this October. Its an Amazing experience i had with Dr Lala. His Email: drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com.. His Website: http://drlalaspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-lala. you can also call him on his telephone number +1 6692213962
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Victorez007: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Visit www.victorezblog.com.ng For health and good living tips
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Amaracarr: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or call +2347087462033 Reach him through his Web http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell Amara Carr from Australia

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Amaracarr: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or call +2347087462033 Reach him through his Web http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell Amara Carr from Australia

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Amaracarr: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr. Zaba. I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after i ordered an urgent 24hours Dr.Zaba powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Zaba you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i dont know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because its guaranteed that he will help you. website http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell or email him Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com call +2347087462033

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Amaracarr: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2017

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Amaracarr: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Testimony By Veronica Ball,How to get your ex back fast!

I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the spell caster whom he visited. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and our children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of Dr. Zaba. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact him, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com,or visit his Web site to know more about him: http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell or call +2347087462033 Thank you sooooo much!!!
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by suzanperez4: 11:26am On May 31, 2018
hello everyone,i have been married to my husband for 6years with no issue. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way
on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Could This Be? / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown / What Disease Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.