Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? (4568 Views)

Let's Celebrate With Lalasticlala / Who Is Lalasticlala / Why Always Lalasticlala And Not Mynd44? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by H2Ossss(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
once he come na him go announce him presence by banning u all... lol... rule no. 23.. which he will create himself.
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by LaurelP(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
na Whch person na? angry

D only person dat can ban him is seun himself.
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by firstking01(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Marlvin:

Rumours have it that mods ain't being paid for the services, it's some kinda charity work for the site owner.
omono fulufulu, rumour also has it that they pay them 60Kundecided

1 Like

Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Marlvin(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
menix:
Lalasticlala comot since morning say him dey go Snake Market for Badagry nd we ve not seen him since..

Could it be lala was swallowed by a python cous he was last spotted pricing a python.....

lol dude have this affection for reptiles. every article that has to do with reptiles always ends up on frontpage.
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
but it's his job to be in nairaland wink
every hour of the day? undecided

Have you seen his job description before?
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
LastMumu:
every hour of the day? undecided

Have you seen his job description before?
na today I join nl? I even joined nl befor him sef.

Oh oh before u check my profile for "date registered", just so u knw, this is my 3rd account.

I knw wat a nairaland mod job description looks like
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by jubebaister(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
H2Ossss:
lol... hezz probably just on break... c'mon guys... y thinking negative?
I think so too. Body no b firewood.. One needs to rest .. Or is he a robot that works 7 days a week, 366days a year. Lol.. I can't do that kind job oooo. That I wil work everyday. No rest, no holiday, no shift... How much them de pay am sef? E reach 180k?

I hear say his salary na 150k... Even at that, me no fit do that kind work...
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by menix(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Marlvin:

lol dude have this affection for reptiles. every article that has to do with reptiles always ends up on frontpage.

The guy has reptile super powers..
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Marlvin(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
firstking01:
omono fulufulu, rumour also has it that they pay them 60Kundecided

lol, obviously you didn't recognize the sarcasm . boy !
all that bread for being a Mod. #pheeew
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Marlvin(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
menix:

The guy has reptile super powers..

lol
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by H2Ossss(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
jubebaister:

I think so too. Body no b firewood.. One needs to arrest .. Or is he a robot that works 7 days a week, 366days a year. Lol.. I can't so that kind job oooo. That I wil work everyday. No rest, no holiday, no shift... How much them de pay am sef? E reach 180k?

I hear say his salary na 150k... Even at that, me no fit do that kind work...

150k is too small naaaa.... ah ah... #nonofmybusinessshaa....
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Funny commenters
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
menix:
Lalasticlala comot since morning say him dey go Snake Market for Badagry nd we ve not seen him since..

Could it be lala was swallowed by a python cous he was last spotted pricing a python.....

.bro. This is the funniest post av read in weeks,,,.
Hahahahhahha,

God bless you and your family for making laugh this hard

1 Like

Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

.bro. This is the funniest post av read in weeks,,,. . Hahahahhahha,

Me too

1 Like

Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by badinfluence: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Una no go leave the guy now ba..
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by menix(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

.bro. This is the funniest post av read in weeks,,,.
Hahahahhahha,

Bless u too..
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
and who might dat be? cheesy
[email] ME!! grin [/email]
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by wristbangle: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
menix:

gringrin
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by refiner(f): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
my lala?....u guys must be kidding!

lala can't just leave me like DAT!....pls u guys should go and find my lalasticlala for me ooo!undecided
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by timidapsin(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lala is not banned or hasn't resigned, stop spreading fake news
If Lalasticlala leaves NL i might as well be off, cause this dude is so awesome with his great hardwork and devotion
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Ginius95(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2016
timidapsin:
Lala is not banned or hasn't resigned, stop spreading fake news
If Lalasticlala leaves NL i might as well be off, cause this dude is so awesome with his great hardwork and devotion

Confession Aiye cheesy
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by timidapsin(m): 12:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Ginius95:

Confession Aiye cheesy
Abi, wetin remain?

1 Like

Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Obinoscopy is representing here...just moved one APC story on FP.

Lalasticlala resumes tomorrow at 8am. The guy no dey work on Sunday. Na Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Ginius95(m): 12:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Emmijes3 I'm Bored sad sad
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Ginius95:
Emmijes3 I'm Bored sad sad
go to bed.
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Ginius95(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2016
emmijes3:
go to bed.

That's It..? sad That's Harsh. sad

Can We Be Friends?? grin
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 28, 2016
angry
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:13am On Mar 28, 2016
menix:

Calm down

I saw you roasting snake the other day na.

Deny na?
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by firstking01(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, obviously you didn't recognize the sarcasm . boy !
all that bread for being a Mod. #pheeew
it could be true tho, meanwhile some peeps say it's peanut
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by dominique(f): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Op deserves to be sued for defamation of character. How can you prove it was Lala that banned you? FYI, lala never banned you, the bots did. Use the 'mail mods' link or 'mail supermods' when next you notice such.
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by ThisYourTatafo: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2016
NO WOBDER AH DEY SHAT HE NAE FOR POSTS , FOR WHERE ? HE NO DEY COME AT
Re: Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign? by Synzu(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2016
dominique:
Op deserves to be sued for defamation of character. How can you prove it was Lala that banned you? FYI, lala never banned you, the bots did. Use the 'mail mods' link or 'mail supermods' when next you notice such.

Has he been laid off or did he resign?

(1) (2) (3)

I Want To Die / Describe Ileke In Two Words / Giving Women Quotas For "Representation" Is Discriminatory And Fraudulent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.