Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Want To Die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Die (4570 Views)

Doctor Don't Worry I Know I Am Going To Die - By Mohnice / A Very Bad Way To Die. (graphic Photo) / Are Smokers Liable To Die Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Die by fstranger: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hey Guys,

I have hit rock bottom. I live in NJ, and I want to end it all. I want a painless method. I have tried getting hold of cyanide, to no avail. Guys and gals, What do I do next? Anyone know how I can get hold of cyanide? Or anything else I can use? Pls, help me!

Yours,
hopeless dude.
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2010
Seriously dude, wats your story?
Re: I Want To Die by Acidosis(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
Why do want to take your own life?
Re: I Want To Die by onstelly(f): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
Before u take ur lyf, just remember that there is one million and one people out there that u are much better than.
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
At this point, the reason is not that important.

The most important thing is that I need cyanide.
How can I get hold of it? Any help, please?
Re: I Want To Die by Osama10(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
My friend have tried jumping into the river. grin
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2010
Stand in front of a moving train
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
I want something painless!
Re: I Want To Die by thweraja10: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ Poster please dont take any action for now just gimme your address i will send death down there immediately
Re: I Want To Die by Osama10(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
thweraja10:

@ Poster please dont take any action for now just gimme your address i will send death down there immediately
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Die by aminalib(f): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2010
u are not serious and dedicated to dieing, cuz you are wasting time typing this message for cyanide,
Re: I Want To Die by Dsense(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2010
Pls ,How bout ur will,Can u will me everything nd i ll get u ur Cyanide. . . . .Deal?
Besides i have the painless method u will like.
Re: I Want To Die by okenwa(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2010
i am just passing by grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Die by Eeyore(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2010
fstranger:

I want something painless!

You don't deserve "something painless", you useless tribalist!!!! I just went through your past posts and I sincerely hope you die of heart attack secondary to cardiac arrythmia (your own words), or something equally distressful and painful in equal measures!!!
Re: I Want To Die by Coolabbie: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2010
Coward so u want 2 take d easy way out? I tink otapiapia will do d magic. U can order 4rm ur friends in nigeria
Re: I Want To Die by Coolabbie: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2010
Coward so u want 2 take d easy way out? I tink otapiapia will do d magic. U can order 4rm ur friends in nigeria
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2010
Coolabbie:

Coward so u want 2 take d easy way out? I tink otapiapia will do d magic. U can order 4rm your friends in nigeria

It will serve you well in life, after I am gone, if you learnt how to write properly, before voicing/typing your unsolicited opinion.
Re: I Want To Die by funkybaby(f): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2010
fstranger:

It will serve you well in life, after I am gone, if you learnt how to write properly, before voicing/typing your unsolicited opinion.

grin grin
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2010
Eeyore:

You don't deserve "something painless", you useless tribalist!!!! I just went through your past posts and I sincerely hope you die of heart attack secondary to cardiac arrythmia (your own words), or something equally distressful and painful in equal measures!!!

I can't be a great Nigerian without proving myself, first, as a good custodian of my tribe. To deny that well known fact is to be oblivious to the reality of life. And if my good hearted tribalist views do not sit well with you, you are free to join me at the GW bridge in the next 2 hrs.

PS: No African time!
Re: I Want To Die by funkybaby(f): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2010
fstranger:

I can't be a great Nigerian without proving myself, first, as a good custodian of my tribe. To deny that well known fact is to be oblivious to the reality of life. And if my good hearted tribalist views do not sit well with you, you are free to join me at the GW bridge in the next 2 hrs.

PS: No African time!

roflmao.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2010
funkybaby:

roflmao.
grin grin grin grin

Hey eleyin ju ege,

I actually like you. Whatz up with you?

Yours Sincerely,
Handsome guy.
Re: I Want To Die by funkybaby(f): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2010
fstranger:

Hey eleyin ju ege,

I actually like you. Whatz up with you?

Yours Sincerely,
Handsome guy.

lmao. grin grin

u never sabi as e dey do you.
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2010
funkybaby:

lmao. grin grin

u never sabi as e dey do you.

You are absolutely right! wanna chat?
Re: I Want To Die by funkybaby(f): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2010
fstranger:

You are absolutely right! wanna chat?

sure. if that would help you get rid of your suicidal thoughts. undecided
Re: I Want To Die by fstranger: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
funkybaby:

sure. if that would help you get rid of your suicidal thoughts. undecided

yeah, Sure.

I am ready when you are ready.
Re: I Want To Die by AjanleKoko: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2010
Why's this thread in the Career section?
Off it goes to the General section.
Re: I Want To Die by Playgal(f): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2010
@POsTEr, are u serious? Kan u pls inbox me what exactly happnd?
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2010
rih op
Re: I Want To Die by manmustwac(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2010
This is just one way how our corrupt leaders are killing the masses indirectly and then instead of planning a revolution the poor masses would rather prayer endure the sufèring or commit suicide because that is the easier option.
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dis thread is so funy! Lwkmd! Just walkin feelin suicidal indid abi lukin 4 babe 'eleyin ju ege'
Re: I Want To Die by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
This guy no dey serious to die now, he wants to get laid 1st. But i hope cyanide aint for explosive cos we wouldnt want another naija suicide bombing attempt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For The Moral Decadence In The Society??? / If U Continue Going Upwards To The Sky, Where Will U End Up? / Was Lalasticlala Sacked Or Did He Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.