Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? (2616 Views)

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by BoiledHead(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Men and women.

Me: 16 in a brothel

Is not by force to comment. Hypocrites just pass over undecided
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Greene66: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
ll
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Vinshu(f): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Virginity everywhere. What's the fuss all about.

17. Truth or Dare game (Dare)
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Emodeee: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
#teamweddingnight.

I'm in love with ebayray. looking forward to deflowering each other.
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
No judgment but I'm surprised by yer personal story

1 Like

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Vinshu:

Virginity everywhere. What's the fuss all about.

17. Truth or Dare game (Dare)
Shiiiiìiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
By the way, I'm still a virgin! I don't even know what my penis looks like! Okay, maybe that's too much exagerration but I really am still a virgin! embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Evidence1000(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na wa for some monikers oh! I saw boiledhead and was like wtf!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Ekakamba: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
no body dey claim holy pass. Some threads are just created unnecessarily. Seriously what's gonna be your feat for the answers? Sometimes I wonder what some nairalanders smoked/sniffed/drank before creating a thread. This thread lacks at least a feature of news. *spits & walk out of thread*
BoiledHead:
grin grin grin grin

Men and women.

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by roskojo: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
This he-goat claiming virginity Nigerians don enta one chance
AirSultan:
By the way, I'm still a virgin! I don't even know what my penis looks like! Okay, maybe that's too much exagerration but I really am still a virgin! embarassed
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by roskojo: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2016
I lost it to an elder sister in my area. She keeps giving me small change, started dressing up in my presence not knowing that she's looking at the movement of my BROS. But sincerely if not for her dt gave me confidence, I may never know how to do it or even make d move.
Thank God I told my first love and she was able to bring me to normalcy becus it was all over me dt time.
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by jamex93(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2016
On Esther day ??
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by ScofieldBello(m): 1:01am On Mar 28, 2016
What about Easter?
jamex93:
On Esther day ??

Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by ENIGMA24(m): 1:21am On Mar 28, 2016
roskojo:
I lost it to an elder sister in my area. She keeps giving me small change, started dressing up in my presence not knowing that she's looking at the movement of my BROS. But sincerely if not for her dt gave me confidence, I may never know how to do it or even make d move.
Thank God I told my first love and she was able to bring me to normalcy becus it was all over me dt time.
you are talking sex .... and milf experience and you are inserting God in between the matter.....omo be like say u Don get ur own duplex for fire estate!
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by halfricanadian(f): 1:41am On Mar 28, 2016
age 2 tongue
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by jamex93(m): 2:44am On Mar 28, 2016
ScofieldBello:
What about Easter?

No response
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
roskojo:
This he-goat claiming virginity Nigerians don enta one chance
You just had to click the mention button didn't you? I swear, the thunder that will fire you is still doing push ups. Me claiming virginity, I do not understand how it concerns a douche bag like you. Now do me do yourself a favour and refrain from clicking the mention button under my handle or I am going to literally hand your ass over to you, you schmuck.
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
AirSultan:
You just had to click the mention button didn't you? I swear, the thunder that will fire you is still doing push ups. Me claiming virginity, I do not understand how it concerns a douche bag like you. Now do me do yourself a favour and refrain from clicking the mention button under my handle or I am going to literally hand your ass over to you, you schmuck.

Dis guy really sounds like his hymen is still intact!!!!! :>
Ooops! Warram i saying sef!
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Sunky200: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
hmmmm! this thread brought the fun i had in those days back to mind..

i must coffess, three of my landlord granddaughters and about 3 of my neighbor daughters definitely will tell my story. and the funny thing is that i was between 7-10.
i don't recollect which one was first, i just remembered the fun i had
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
discoprophet:

Dis guy really sounds like his hymen is still intact!!!!! :> Ooops! Warram i saying sef!
Lmao. .. But why na. .
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Emodeee:
#teamweddingnight.
I'm in love with ebayray. looking forward to deflowering each other.

Huh? shocked shocked

Not me and you ooo lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Emodeee: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ebayray:

Huh? shocked shocked

Not me and you ooo lipsrsealed

Then, it's you and who?
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by callMeAlpha(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was 7,a neighbor
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by MrCork: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
BoiledHead:
grin grin grin grin

Men and women.

...5 years old .....& i waz a plAyer!! wink
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

...5 years old .....& i waz a plAyer!! wink
are you ok in the head ??, 5yr old player?
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Emodeee:

Then, it's you and who?

My future hubby cheesy
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by Emodeee: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Ebayray:

My future hubby cheesy
e fit be mecheesy
Re: How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old? by opineflu(m): 2:16am On Apr 01, 2016
i @ 18

(1) (Reply)

I Am Bored / She Is Angry Because I Said This..... / This Is What A Man Got For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.