Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... (4499 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by harbjar(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2017
at what age did you loose your virginity and do you regret it...
lets have some fun
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by professorfal: 1:52pm On May 13, 2017
19, no regrets.
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 13, 2017
7, no regrets.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 13, 2017
Wasnt born a virgin

no regrets

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
7, no regrets.

Uummm

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by EWAagoyin(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2017
8 no regrets ........
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Uummm
u remembered how you introduced me to the true meaning of pleasure.. I never knew how sweet a pussy can be till I tasted yours... kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by popefuse(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2017
I just got disvirgined immediately I open thread.regret open it

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
u remembered how you introduced me to the true meaning of pleasure.. I never knew how sweet a pussy can be till I tasted yours... kiss
hahahhaha...well, im #TeamVirgin
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by newslifeop: 2:38pm On May 13, 2017
5yrs
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

hahahhaha...well, im #TeamVirgin

perharps I bleeped you in my dream grin
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

hahaha...i guess im ur beautiful nightmare afterall?
i usually hit my self hard on the face for waking up when I see you unclad like this in my dreams...that ass is is is OMG! And ur dp...i am speechless
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by KunleSteel: 3:00pm On May 13, 2017
20... YES!!!
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by nepapole(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2017
A virgin at 45. No regrets.
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by ojun50(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2017
I can't even remember bt i knw i started mama nd papa play frm small.
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by kuchikau: 3:29pm On May 13, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by cletz991(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2017
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by djsalvation122(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2017
Award winning Superstar producer Masterkraft rounds up the services CDQ & Reekado Banks for new single Yapa

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/05/mp3-download-masterkraft-ft-cdq-reekado.html

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Emmyxxy01: 6:00pm On May 13, 2017
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by CocaineSniffer: 8:03pm On May 13, 2017
ojun50:
I can't even remember bt i knw i started mama nd papa play frm small.
you sef u do that daddy and mommy play? Your head dey there. The sweetest part is when daddy and mommy want to goan sleep. Na for there show go start but boys dem prick never perfect how to receive signal. we go just dey rub the prick on that bony toto till e sweet us finish. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Safiaa(f): 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
20 and no.
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 13, 2017
if for say Jesus no die for us ehn, I wonder how many people go near ......
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by SuperSuave(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
Not yet and YES angry
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 13, 2017
Safiaa:
20 and no.
awon olosho!

Just imagine. She come add "no regrets"
Omo ale jatijati.

You think you're doing me? Mbanu! You're doing yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Safiaa(f): 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
awon olosho!

Just imagine. She come add "no regrets"
Omo ale jatijati.

You think you're doing me? Mbanu! You're doing yourself
lool okay. Do you want a peice of my honey pot? I want to give it to you for free grin
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 13, 2017
Safiaa:
lool okay. Do you want a peice of my honey pot? I want to give it to you for free grin
for free? where's your location? Inbox me your location.
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Safiaa(f): 8:36pm On May 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
for free? where's your location? Inbox me your location.
Lool desperate goat. Kuro jor. Imbecilee

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Lool desperate goat. Kuro jor. Imbecilee
aaaah. Omo ale. Its me you're using to catch fun.
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Safiaa(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
grin grin
durentchigozie:
aaaah. Omo ale. Its me you're using to catch fun.
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by SINZ: 8:47pm On May 13, 2017
#TeamVirgin smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You / I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets / Watch: Nigerian Actress Exposes Her Br***ts On Instagram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.