Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? (1302 Views)

16 Year Old Girl's Brilliant Response To Boy's Request For Nude Photos / How Do I Hack A B&K Padlock / Party Gone Wild As A Chealsea Fan Grabs A B**st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by ashewoboy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
M jez asking. Some men could get married to a girlfriend as their wife. Now that they are married, they are finding it hard to leave the girl friend life behind and acknowledge that they are now a wife not a girlfriend. There should be decency in the home.

Married men this question goes to you, intending men, this question goes to you, single guys with a prospect of getting married someday, this question goes to you. What if your wife ask for a b.l.ow job, will you give it to her?

Some women just want to reach climax. I heard mouth action make women reach orgasm quickly, I don't know how true that is. I assume there is an iota of truth innit if not an avalanche.
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
No bj no food
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by RexKexMilann: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
What is this one saying again?undecided. Nawa oo.
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by ashewoboy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
No bj no food

Really! So you mean you want a b.l..ow job?
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2016
ashewoboy:

Really! So you mean you want a b.l..ow job?
in case I consider marriage (I don't think I like to) that'll be my condition. no bj no sex
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by repogirl(f): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Ummm, is it that it's not decent to partake in cunninglingus when married? Is that what you are implying?
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by ashewoboy(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2016
repogirl:
Ummm, is it that it's not decent to partake in cunninglingus when married? Is that what you are implying?

peju amadi, Do you partake in cunninglingus? I know you are married.

I'm not say cunninglingus is bad bt i'm saying it is not decent.

What's ya own take?
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by repogirl(f): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2016
ashewoboy:

peju amadi, Do you partake in cunninglingus? I know you are married.

I'm not say cunninglingus is bad bt i'm saying it is not decent.

What's ya own take?
it's not bad but it's indecent.....I don't understand. Isn't that contradictory?
So, it's okay to do it when dating but it's bad to do it when married?

Okay, cunninglingus is not decent but I guess MouthAction OS very decent, right?
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by ashewoboy(m): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
in case I consider marriage (I don't think I like to) that'll be my condition. no bj no sex

really! You don't wanna marry bt hp you like to have babies? Abi na the baby dey scare you away from getting married?

Pardon my inquisitiveness bt are already getting bj ATM?
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by jamex93(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2016
A Mouth Action is better than a No job
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by ashewoboy(m): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2016
repogirl:
it's not bad but it's indecent.....I don't understand. Isn't that contradictory?
So, it's okay to do it when dating but it's bad to do it when married?

Okay, cunninglingus is not decent but I guess MouthAction OS very decent, right?

It's not contradictory.

It's good when couples have mutual agreement to engage in it. Dats subjective though.

It's not decent cos it's not the norm of sexual pleasure. The norm is missionary.

Btw, you skipped my question. Do u engage in cunninglingus?
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by repogirl(f): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2016
ashewoboy:

It's not contradictory.

It's good when couples have mutual agreement to engage in it. Dats subjective though.

It's not decent cos it's not the norm of sexual pleasure. The norm is missionary.

Btw, you skipped my question. Do u engage in cunninglingus?
and why would I announce it to the world?
What me and my hubby engage in, in the bedroom stays there.

Btw, who made missionary the norm?

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by ashewoboy(m): 12:49am On Mar 28, 2016
repogirl:
and why would I announce it to the world?
What me and my hubby engage in, in the bedroom stays there.

Btw, who made missionary the norm?

cheesy Smart.

The society we live in.
All these sexual world exploration that these generation engage in, i don't think our fore fathers did in their own time.

Do they even know what cunninglingus was?

They passed the mentality of missionary to us.
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by repogirl(f): 1:04am On Mar 28, 2016
ashewoboy:

cheesy Smart.

The society we live in.
All these sexual world exploration that these generation engage in, i don't think our fore fathers did in their own time.

Do they even know what cunninglingus was?

They passed the mentality of missionary to us.

What's ya own take?
You know these allegations are baseless abi? Since you have not spoken directly to an ancestor to know how they did whatever they did.

There's nothing we do today that was not being done before. E.g Sodom and Gomorrah. Those ones were serious perverts sef.... Wipingbthem out did not wipe out perversion today, it's still there.

Now as for your topic, biblically speaking.... 1corinthians7vs 3and 4, says the wife has no authority of her body, it belongs to the husband and vise versa. This means their whole bodies belong to the other person and they can do with it what they please.... There are no restrictions.

So of there are no restrictions, why restrict ourselves? The body is there to be enjoyed, so please enjoy.

You did not tell me if it's decent to give the husband a BJ o.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by ashewoboy(m): 1:16am On Mar 28, 2016
repogirl:
You know these allegations are baseless abi? Since you have not spoken directly to an ancestor to know how they did whatever they did.

There's nothing we do today that was not being done before. E.g Sodom and Gomorrah. Those ones were serious perverts sef.... Wipingbthem out did not wipe out perversion today, it's still there.

Now as for your topic, biblically speaking.... 1corinthians7vs 3and 4, says the wife has no authority of her body, it belongs to the husband and vise versa. This means their whole bodies belong to the other person and they can do with it what they please.... There are no restrictions.

So of there are no restrictions, why restrict ourselves? The body is there to be enjoyed, so please enjoy.

You did not tell me if it's decent to give the husband a BJ o.

what if i say the body is the temple of God so you can't do what ever pleases you with it.

The interpretation of the bible is subjective, everyone with his or her own interpretation.

I no know say you sabi bible like this, pastor pejucheesy

it's vice versa na.
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2016
What are we to blow inside vayjay?
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by repogirl(f): 1:20am On Mar 28, 2016
ashewoboy:

what if i say the body is the temple of God so you can't do what ever pleases you with it.

The interpretation of the bible is subjective, everyone with his or her own interpretation.

I no know say you sabi bible like this, pastor pejucheesy

it's vice versa na.
It is the temple of God and the caretaker is the spouse because he has authority over it.

The Bible never mentioned anywhere that Blowjons were indecent or only missionary style was the acceptable way of copulating.

All these restrictions are created by human beings.

Okay o, I am going to sleep.... But why you dey call my full name like this na? They you won't mind if I call you your own full name too?
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by ashewoboy(m): 1:30am On Mar 28, 2016
repogirl:
It is the temple of God and the caretaker is the spouse because he has authority over it.

The Bible never mentioned anywhere that Blowjons were indecent or only missionary style was the acceptable way of copulating.

All these restrictions are created by human beings.

Okay o, I am going to sleep.... But why you dey call my full name like this na? They you won't mind if I call you your own full name too?

because it's the temple of God, more reason you should treat it decently.

The restrictions were created by humans for morality purpose.

I nvr knew you would feel offended by calling your real name. Pardon me, i jez luv the name. I won't mind if you call me by my real name bt don't. It's the luv i have for ya real name dat made me call you by it. I guess you don't like it, i've stopped already.
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by KingRex1(m): 6:16am On Mar 28, 2016
Nt sure of this story u guys re talking.

Bt as for me nd my wife weneva i get married, crazy mad sex ti take over! Even if she be choirister or evangelist, nah nt on bed or durin dirty plays
Re: What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Wee not talk anythin grin

(1) (Reply)

Confession: ‘i’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad…’ / Why Do Most Lovely Relationship Lose Their Taste With Time? / 17 Differences Between Dating A Girl & A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.