|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,426,629 members, 5,448,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 February 2020 at 02:25 PM
|Front Desk Receptionist (Male/Female) by eBoso: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2016|
eCommerce site is looking to employ two cheerful and confident receptionists.
You will be required to work as a receptionist at the Alimosho local government area office of eBoso Nigeria (www.eboso.com).
Receptionist job description
You must have a cheery and chatty personality and be confident.
Must be unconditionally happy, with a smiley face and are expected to be incredibly organised and friendly, this role is much more than picking up the phones.
Daily Task will include:
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Booking meetings
• Arranging couriers
• Keeping the reception area tidy
• Answering and forwarding phone calls
• Screening phone calls
• Sorting and distributing letters
• At least 4 GCE/WAEC Credits. (Any 4 subjects is acceptable)
• Ability to fulfill the outlined tasks (your certificate will not get you this job, but your skills)
• Lagos State, Alimosho Local Government area.
• N25,000 to N40,000.
• 30th of April 2016 (DO NOT SUBMIT ANY APPLICATION AFTER THIS DATE)
How to Apply
• Submit a cover letter (Email Subject: “Lagos Receptionist”) and your up to date CV to email@example.com
(Your cover letter must demonstrate your knowledge of eBoso Nigeria in relation to your post)
Interview Process and Shortlist
• If you have not been contacted by the 15th of May, you have NOT been short listed
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23