Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event (1236 Views)

Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 / Volunteers Urgently Needed! / British Council Volunteers For Open House Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by mt7511: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
A non-profit organization is organizing an event in Lagos on Sunday, May 15th to raise awareness on HIV/AIDS and end stigmatization of people living with the dreaded disease.

Please contact 09025600734 or 08151546111 OR email saveourneedy@gmail.com if you are interested in rendering your services at this very impactful event.

Services needed:
Entertainer/Performer
DJ
MC
Drama group to make a presentation on HIV/AIDS education and ending stigmatization of people living with HIV/AIDS.

Also if you have an available car that can be used to transport items to the venue on that day, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact us.

Join us to make a positive difference in the society.

Remuneration: Attractive

Thank you.
Re: Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by Pamelayoung: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
What's the name of the NGO and where is the location for conveying the materials?
Re: Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by Ademat7(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
mt7511:
A non-profit organization is organizing an event in Lagos on Sunday, May 15th to raise awareness on HIV/AIDS and end stigmatization of people living with the dreaded disease.

Please contact 09025600734 or 08151546111 OR email saveourneedy@gmail.com if you are interested in rendering your services at this very impactful event.

Services needed:
Entertainer/Performer
DJ
MC
Drama group to make a presentation on HIV/AIDS education and ending stigmatization of people living with HIV/AIDS.

Also if you have an available car that can be used to transport items to the venue on that day, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.
I serve under PET CDs group during service (may2015-April 2016) how can I be of help to the awareness campaign??
Re: Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by prestige2013: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
State and location....
Re: Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by devonpaul(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
I would love to assist but your info is not complete. Location should be on d front line in dz scenario of advert.
Re: Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by franashi(f): 12:00am On May 02, 2016
I am interested but would like to know d name of the organisation and the location of the event
Re: Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by DrPhilABd: 3:05am On May 02, 2016
Ademat7:
I serve under PET CDs group during service (may2015-April 2016) how can I be of help to the awareness campaign??
PET WEE!!
Re: Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by Ademat7(m): 5:09am On May 02, 2016
DrPhilABd:
PET WEE!!
WAA!
Re: Volunteers Urgently Needed For A Global Event by emmanuelbrown26: 7:07am On May 02, 2016
mt7511:

Services needed:
Entertainer/Performer
DJ
MC

Thank you.

I have applied, hoping to contribute to the society

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job Opportunities At Airtel Nigeria / Customer Service Representatives Needed For Employment / Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.