Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! (819 Views)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? / Young Bachelors, How Do You Cope With Parental Marriage Pressures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by khunz: 2:08am On Mar 28, 2016
A very close family friend is passing through non acceptance by her father.

Her father and mother had sexual intimacy while the mum was in her late teens, and the father in his very early twenties some 28 years ago.This resulted in her pregnancy , the mum refused to tell her parents whom the father was and the father's identity faded with the years.But alas, the lady grew up and duly asked for her father after 19years( though she grew up with her maternal grand parents , whom she assumed at the initial stage were her parents). Different names came up , until one of father's(paternal) sister saw her with her mum and recognized the resemblance within her family.Also , because she was aware of the relationship between her brother and the woman at that time , she went to ask the lady about her dad , to which she replied she does not know.This prompted her to inquire from the mum , and after heated argument , she confirmed to the woman that the ladies father is actually the woman's brother and the woman left promising to resolve the whole issue.

But the stitch did not come in time, as the Man (ladies father)has already become a VERY VERY VERY influential barrister in Nigeria and married with children.The mother later said she told him some years back but he was not interested and this can also be buttressed by the statement made by the lady that when she called her father after she got the information , he was not surprised when she introduced herself which was around 2008 then , but till now he refused to see the lady, does not pick her calls and the supposed Aunty has changed from raggie to blues by not even showing interest in the matter because the brother virtually finance all her matters.

The lady is presently married with kids but she is still very embittered not knowing her father all this years and when she finally did , he turned his back for no fault of hers.

My request goes thus: How can she get the father to consent to a DNA test( all effort to get him to do this through his other relatives have hit zuma rock)?

The fear is always about his influence and power in this country (as a barrister not as a politician),it will be very difficult to win him through our judicial system unless she has a lawyer who has her 100% interest at heart.Do you know such lawyer?

Kindly help address the main issues ,she needs our wisdom to give her emotional stability and identity.

Thanks
Re: Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 28, 2016
@op I don't know any.
Since 2013 have never made a FTC so this shout goes to my mum, "mum you the coolest". Yours is also cool. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by samuelson06(m): 2:47am On Mar 28, 2016
She doesn't need a lawyer to do anything for her in this situation. Atleast she can take care of herself so she should move on with her life. Acceptance is not love. She shouldn't force the man to do anything.

5 Likes

Re: Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by tpiah01: 3:59am On Mar 28, 2016
what a dumb thread.

op you seem jobless.

luckily for you, this is your throwaway id with only 5 posts since aug 2015. You for hearam, good thing you didnt post this with your regular id but decided to hide instead.
Re: Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=5pt]AFMAG YORUBA[/size] cheesy
Re: Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by tpiah01: 4:25am On Mar 28, 2016
goldenruby:
AFMAG YORUBA

Re: Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by naijathings(m): 5:01am On Mar 28, 2016
khunz:
A very close family friend is passing through non acceptance by her father.

The lady is presently married with kids but she is still very embittered not knowing her father all this years and when she finally did , he turned his back for no fault of hers.

My request goes thus: How can she get the father to consent to a DNA test ( all effort to get him to do this through his other relatives have hit zuma rock)?

The fear is always about his influence and power in this country (as a barrister not as a politician),it will be very difficult to win him through our judicial system unless she has a lawyer who has her 100% interest at heart.Do you know such lawyer?

Kindly help address the main issues ,she needs our wisdom to give her emotional stability and identity.

Thanks

what is your friend looking for ?

what does she want out of this ? money or love ? cos I don't know why any person would be so desperate to do a paternity test on a man that has rejected the person if not to unsettle his life and get money from him. I don't agree that she is trying to get her identity. if to say d man na one drunken master for one motor park, shey she go wan identify with am ?

why is she trying so hard to be the man's daughter ?

the mama seff no know who give am belle so how can she wake up after over 20 years to worry a man's life ? because he's rich & popular ? why didn't she try to pin the illegitimate child on some broke guy ?

1 Like

Re: Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Who her papa help undecided
Re: Help She Has Paternal Parental Denial Problem!!! by Jaymima(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
She should move on already! Be more focused in building her nascent family. I do know that if the reverse was the case (I.e she's the very influential barrister and the father, a nobody), he'd be seeking for ways to reconcile with her nd will never give up any opportunity to tell whoever cares to listen that she's his daughter.
If I were her, I'd strive to be better than him in every sphere. That will be my revenge!

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Forgive? / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / See These Brothers Recreated Their Picture After 30 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.