Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? (1754 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by donfreshest6(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2016
I can remember vividly that I did this, Because I was the Health Prefect then in secondary school days.

Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by glimpse33(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2016
and how is this romantic
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by obontami: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=5pt] I remember the day I got my ass wiped by my social studies teacher for that shiit

Old memory
[/size]
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by Loveprince: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2016
glimpse33:
and how is this romantic
ask am o
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by babym7681(f): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by eph12(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Immediately i read the topic I knew this is what I will see grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by donfreshest6(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Loveprince:
ask am o
Google it.
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by jaybim: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2016
eph12:
Immediately i read the topic I knew this is what I will see grin

Me too... Lol grin wink

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by psucc(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2016
It took diligence to get right with the box iron. A little mistake was enough to give stains on our white and white uniform.
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by ogorwyne(f): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Boys in my sec. school did that. Funny enough I always wanted to also, but time to dey make those prints nor dey. Whenever Nepa bring light or dem on gen, there was always a queue filled with 'am after u'.
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by Michellla(f): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
grin girls never did this.we alws liked our uniforms smooth.
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by donfreshest6(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
jaybim:

Me too... Lol grin wink
MAN, I'M SURE YOU ARE GUILTY OF THIS.
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by Mediapace: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Just to catch ladies with small brain
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by Albedo27(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2016
donfreshest6:
I can remember vividly that I did this, Because I was the Health[b] Perfect then in secondary school days.
OP u don't know d difference between 'Perfect and Prefect'

You probably were like this Lad

Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by donfreshest6(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Albedo27:

OP u don't know d difference between 'Perfect and Prefect'

You probably were like this Lad

Check well!! Fool.
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Michellla:
grin girls never did this.we alws liked our uniforms smooth.
Your sister don bust you.
ogorwyne:
Boys in my sec. school did that. Funny enough I always wanted to also,
tonguetonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by loomer: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2016
I no do am because I no sabi iron right from time. Not to talk of put design
Re: Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? by Michellla(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Your sister don bust you.tonguetonguetonguetongue
she must be a tomboy then tonguegrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke / White Man Pounding Yam For His Lady: Caption This Photo / Doggy Lo Sure Ju (na Doggy Sure Pass O) Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.