Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! (2443 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by Saronna: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2016
My dear sister is 8 weeks prego, but she can't stop drinking energy drinks! She was an addict before she got pregnant she used to gulp down atleast 4 bottles a day , says she doesn't get energy without it. Although the doctors warned her to cut it down , she still drank 2 bottles in a day , we forced her to stay with us at our parents house so we can keep her guard and she now only drinks one bottle a week!

But we are still worried that it may harm the baby since she's in her early stage of pregnancy, please can a fetus die due to caffeine intake?
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by glimpse33(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2016
??!
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by delishpot: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Baby will be fine. She has done well to cut it down significantly. All is well. No fear.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by 2dice(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Pregnant women
Don't worry dear
By next month she will ask for anyother thing
Jez watch and sea-sumzin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by Ndukings92(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2016
if u ask me,na who i go ask?d matter wey u see so e tey e start,no b me go talk am cos e heavy for mouth
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by Ahmed0336(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Pregnant woman Just leave jeje even here naso my pregnant wife dey give me headache angry
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by Saronna: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:
Baby will be fine. She has done well to cut it down significantly. All is well. No fear.

Thank you!
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by falconey(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2016
No wonder nowadays kids love beers and other alcoholic drinks.

their mothers were once energy drink warriors.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by jmichlins(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
That is way to go soon she will stopit completely. From 4/day to once a week that is good improvement

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by MrCork: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Saronna:
My dear sister is 8 weeks prego, but she can't stop drinking energy drinks! She was an addict before she got pregnant she used to gulp down atleast 4 bottles a day , says she doesn't get energy without it. Although the doctors warned her to cut it down , she still drank 2 bottles in a day , we forced her to stay with us at our parents house so we can keep her guard and she now only drinks one bottle a week!

But we are still worried that it may harm the baby since she's in her early stage of pregnancy, please can a fetus die due to caffeine intake?

...you bring medical queesstion to nairaland that is fulllof unemploy & under age kids to give you advice....I don't mean to sound rude but...your head need serrrrious medical sheck up!! (No oofensice) embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by MrCork: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
..but serrrriously..why are some people realy dumb? undecided
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by Saronna: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

...you bring medical queesstion to nairaland that is fulllof unemploy & under age kids to give you advice....I don't mean to sound rude but...your head need serrrrious medical sheck up!! (No oofensice) embarassed

Just mind ur business undecided
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by MrCork: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Saronna:

Just mind ur business undecided

. .Saronna...you dont have a man but yet u spends 23 outter 25 hour on nairaland...SHAME!! angry
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by MrCork: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Saronna:

..Saronna naturaly dumb...it's not her false! embarassed
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by LuveU2(f): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
falconey:
No wonder nowadays kids love beers and other alcohol[b]ic[/b] drinks.

their mothers was were[/b]once energy drink warrior[b]s
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by falconey(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=LuveU2 post=44233993][/quote]

Thanks i was drunk when i posted that.
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by LuveU2(f): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
falconey:

Thanks i was drunk when i posted that.
People post while drinking tongue
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Buy padlock and seal off her mouth with it. Else, you risk the possibility of her birthing a child that would drink tankers of spirit without shaking grin I'm serious oh!

But seriously, was your home a broken one for her to go so kaboom?
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by preciousoru(f): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Hi @Saronna. You should advise your sister that yes it’s tough to give up caffeine during pregnancy, but she should at least limit herself for the health of her baby. Caffeine can cross the placenta to your baby, who cannot fully metabolize the compound, and interfere with her sleep patterns. No studies have been done on humans to determine if caffeine causes birth defects but moderate levels of caffeine are deemed safe for pregnant women.
MrCork:

..Saronna naturaly dumb...it's not her false! embarassed
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by MrCork: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
preciousoru:
Hi @Saronna. You should advise your sister that yes it’s tough to give up caffeine during pregnancy, but she should at least limit herself for the health of her baby. Caffeine can cross the placenta to your baby, who cannot fully metabolize the compound, and interfere with her sleep patterns. No studies have been done on humans to determine if caffeine causes birth defects but moderate levels of caffeine are deemed safe for pregnant women.

angry
Re: My Sister Is Addict! PLEASE HELP!! by Saronna: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
preciousoru:

She takes about 200 mg of caffeine a week , is that still safe?

(1) (Reply)

This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed / She Left Me Becouse Of My Small Joystick And Now She Call To Beg For Money / Critics!...rate My Body Structure!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.