Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed (2436 Views)

Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / True Life Story, Guys Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by rosieluv(f): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello everyone,i heard a story of a married woman who said her husband has not had sex with her for 5years now. The lady has begged her husband,talked to him in everyway possible but no improvement was made on the part of her husband. She even threatened a divorce but no improvement.
ladies what would you do in this situation & guys why do u think the man has refused to have sex with his wife for 5years now?
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
5 years?

I wont even wait for such a man

marriage is accepted by God wen sex is involved

She is nt married d marriage is in d mind

cheesy shd dat happen to me i will remarry

1 Like

Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by mrphysics(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
So you are the person and you don't want to be truthful to us.
if its not your story, why you come carry the case for head?
will your suggestion be more acceptable than the wife own??
tell me d truth please op
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by tripplephi: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
5 years?

So is sex so important that you will end marriage cos of sex.... When you are not a LovePeddler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by Daniel2289(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
5 yrs No sex. To make matter worse, d man no even send. My dear if I were in dis situation, n my sex life means so much to me, I will remarry. Who knows if he had use his manhood for ritual..
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
tripplephi:

So is sex so important that you will end marriage cos of sex.... When you are not a LovePeddler

Leave me o

I spoke on behalf of myself.
Speak for ursef

3 Likes

Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by tripplephi: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Leave me o

I spoke on behalf of myself.
Speak for ursef

I won't leave you o cos after soon you will post your own.... U better reason the matter else family will send you back to the marriage

2 Likes

Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by Daniel2289(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
tripplephi:

Yes!!! Halfricanadian is right. Did u read d question very well D man is nt ready to improve,n wat do u expect her to do To die in silence My dear, I say it again, REMARRY.
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
tripplephi:

I won't leave you o cos after soon you will post your own.... U better reason the matter else family will send you back to the marriage

Family cant dictate for me

Im nt a baby or an infant dey can never ever dictate for me

Dey live their happiness i dont interfere dey are bloody nt interfering in my happiness

so i marry who nd suffer wat comes by my own decision

If sumone makes decisions for me nd i end up suffeeing d bond ties with me nd dat person can never ever b d same till eternity

U talking like im 2 pls reason deep before throwing words at me im nt 2 or 5 yrs old
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Daniel2289:

Yes!!! Halfricanadian is right. Did u read d question very well D man is nt ready to improve,n wat do u expect her to do To die in silence My dear, I say it again, REMARRY.

Exactly what i will do

will nt say it but do it
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by rosieluv(f): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
5 years?
she says if she gets a divorce,she wil b ostracized accordin to her tradition.
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by rosieluv(f): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
mrphysics:
So you are the person and you don't want to be truthful to us.

if its not your story, why you come carry the case for head?

will your suggestion be more acceptable than the wife own??

tell me d truth please op
am nt married n d lady in particular is confused n i suggested a divorce to her whether tradition accepts it or not
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
rosieluv:

Babe i will break traditions a billion trillion million times for my happiness

I dont joke with my happineas cos i dont deprive nobody of their happiness

1 Like

Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by rosieluv(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

lols dere is an iota of truth dere. A woman dat hz bin deprived of sex is a sad woman,she hz endured for 5yrz
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by Daniel2289(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Abi. Who tradition epp.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by KingRex1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
It simply means he has erectile dysfunction.

A wife is nt even suppose to beg for sex.. She should know how to get him in the mood within seconds.

His d*ck is prolly dead
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
rosieluv:

lols dere is an iota of truth dere. A Hot woman is a sad woman,she hz endured for 5yrz

Sex is nt d majors for me

But certainly i will need emotional connection on deep levels to who i marry or who marries me
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Daniel2289:

Abi. Who tradition epp.

It has help a lot bt wen its suffocating happiness throw such away
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by rosieluv(f): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
It simply means he has erectile dysfunction.

A wife is nt even suppose to beg for sex.. She should know how to get him in the mood within seconds.

His d*ck is prolly dead
Hmmmm evry marriage hz its downside n i dont agree wiv u
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by KingRex1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
rosieluv:

Hmmmm evry marriage hz its downside n i dont agree wiv u
5yrs no sex, you guys arnt old (i presume). Even if he sleeps outside nd gets satisfied, drs no way he'll go 5yrs without laying with his 'horngry' wife.

If its nt a spiritual probs, its a medical one.. Erectile Dysfunction.

Try teasing him, u'll definitely see johnny wont stand attention to the clarion call.
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by Daniel2289(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

It has help a lot bt wen its suffocating happiness throw such away
Exactly.
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
rosieluv:

Her own don done. If i talk say make she help herself out with s.ex toys or with a side-guy, some hypocrites would come for my neck.
They don't know how it feels for a married woman to waste her productive years in sexual agony.
Perhaps na the husband even tear the rubber.

Ps : going by our civil laws, this act of the husband is sufficient ground for the marriage to be dissolved by the courts. So if she isn't able to pursue a divorce because she would be ostracized (and ruin the future of her children), then she can take the alternatives i mentioned. It's called a technical divorce
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by tripplephi: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Family cant dictate for me

Im nt a baby or an infant dey can never ever dictate for me

Dey live their happiness i dont interfere dey are bloody nt interfering in my happiness

so i marry who nd suffer wat comes by my own decision

If sumone makes decisions for me nd i end up suffeeing d bond ties with me nd dat person can never ever b d same till eternity

U talking like im 2 pls reason deep before throwing words at me im nt 2 or 5 yrs old

When you reach 24years and you are married... You will get sense by then
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
tripplephi:

When you reach 24years and you are married... You will get sense by then

Tank u
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by tripplephi: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u

Make we argue small na. Emmmmmm shey u no way gist?
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by rosieluv(f): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
5yrs no sex, you guys arnt old (i presume). Even if he sleeps outside nd gets satisfied, drs no way he'll go 5yrs without laying with his 'horngry' wife.

If its nt a spiritual probs, its a medical one.. Erectile Dysfunction.

Try teasing him, u'll definitely see johnny wont stand attention to the clarion call.
kingrex pls na,am nt married ooooo. Do u wanna marry me? dis one u r forcin marriage on me
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by halfricanadian(f): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
tripplephi:

Make we argue small na. Emmmmmm shey u no way gist?

Argue that?
For?
With wat?

Gist ow mch are they selling it?
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by layla129(f): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
tripplephi:

What are you saying? You're married and won't have sex for 5yrs when the man is not dead and he's around. Not 5months bro, 5YEARS!.
I'm so quitting that marriage if he doesn't tell me what's happening undecided
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by jessme2016: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
G­­oo­­gle pa­­­y 8­­­5$ pe­­r hour my last pay check was $­­8500 wo­­­rking 60 hou­­rs a week online. My youn­­ger brother friend has been aver­­­aging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a we­ek. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
netp­o­st90.co­­m­
^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyen tun lagbara oh
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by KingRex1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
rosieluv:

kingrex pls na,am nt married ooooo. Do u wanna marry me? dis one u r forcin marriage on me
You divorced him already?..Lol

Well dats jst my view
Re: This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed by rosieluv(f): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
You divorced him already?..Lol
Well dats jst my view
lols hehehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Common Romantic Love Words Nigerians Tell Their Girlfriends / What Do You Think Of This? / Strictly For Married Folks,endeavour Not To Open If You Ain't Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.