Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Happened To My Post? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To My Post? (618 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To My Post? by SycophanticGoat: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
So I created a thread showing how I was banned for a comment didn't post, instead of a moderator to apologize for that wrongful act, he sneaked in and out of my thread and made my thread vanish like how mumuhammado mumuhary made the budget of yams vanish before the senate. Muhahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy.. Nothing way man no go see for here.

You should be ready for more banning oh, cuz I will keep on opening threads to expose this unlawful act. Except of course you ban me for life.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Below are two pictures showing a guy making a comment and the other showed me being banned for the comment made by someone else..

2 Shares

Re: What Happened To My Post? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
your English no get new style oooo
Re: What Happened To My Post? by SycophanticGoat: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:
your English no get new style oooo

Just some errors and words ommited.. Shikina.. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened To My Post? by falconey(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Is it a national problem?
Re: What Happened To My Post? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Just some errors and words ommited.. Shikina.. cheesy cheesy
now go and correct them before I call smelllymouth and hateu2 for u
Re: What Happened To My Post? by SycophanticGoat: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:
now go and correct them before I call smelllymouth and hateu2 for u

LoL! Something way I don correct since the invention of fried rice... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Happened To My Post? by SycophanticGoat: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:
Is it a national problem?

Yes oh! Especially if someone takes it personal when mumuhammdo mumuhary is attacked, and then that someone, deals the attackers lengthy bans.. cheesy grin
Re: What Happened To My Post? by ify2nyce(f): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Goat indeed cheesy
Re: What Happened To My Post? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Seriously, this their banning strategy has d virus of naija politics in it. Its either u dance to their tune or they ban u..autocratic selfishness.

I don't knw why a mod would be a mod without having overcome personal sentiments. Someone will reporrt you for posting a blunt truth unrestricted and d next thing is to ban u without even checking out d reason why u wrote d post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To My Post? by SycophanticGoat: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Seriously, this their banning strategy has d virus of naija politics in it. Its either u dance to their tune or they ban u..autocratic selfishness.

I don't knw why a mod would be a mod without having overcome personal sentiments. Someone will reporrt you for posting a blunt truth unrestricted and d next thing is to ban u without even checking out d reason why u wrote d post.

That's their stock in trade oh! I can recall how many times I've reported some reckless statements but rather than the person getting a ban, the mod will help the person edit his post and then delete my comment. Why? Just because the person reported is a supporter of this mediocre government.. I love being banned and I may as well he another anytime soon.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Happened To My Post? by SycophanticGoat: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
ify2nyce:
Goat indeed cheesy

Just like you brother, just like you.. wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Cope? / Some Tricky Lies Women Say To Get Hooked Up! / Marriage Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.