Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted (6210 Views)

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by lalasticlala(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
cfame1:
Lalasticlala come and see oo

You should have posted a screenshot of where it was reported that he was among those secretly employed by CBN
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by jamace(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin Chai, chai, no wonder Nigeria is progressing backward!
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by seunajia: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:
He was so good that our GNS lecturers had to give him a preferential treatment. tongue
grin grin
Have you worked with a seasoned foreign Engineer or a tech guy who can't speak and write properly yet the engines and machines always listens whenever he touches them. grin
Overrated or not , grammar alone isn't a means to an end.After all English Language isn't their primary means of communication , it's just an official language.
Free the guy joor ! cheesy

I'm sorry, this excuse does not hold water. English is our lingua franca FFS! You are probably referring to Asians or Europeans who learned English as a foreign language. For us, English is almost vernacular.

Forget our accent, there are a million accents in England itself talkmore of the UK.

It is not by force to yarn plenty grammar. Get the blaady basics correct!

1 Like

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Anubis: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is the special advisor to the President on students not one of the people employed by cbn
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by ashjay001(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
tinnymerit:
Bill gate was praised because he started microsoft and not because of ascent or grammar,bezos was praised because he started amazon,larry page and sergey brin owned goggle reason they were known not because they can differentiate consonants from vovels,mark zuckerberg created facebook and not a book yet hes known by 98% of pple in the world.I really love the russians,they speak their language even when they are doing world meetings not because dey dont understand English but just because dey cherish their language.In germany,you hardly sees microsoft in govt pararstatals but their homemade Operating System.I think with all these i am able to convince you and not confused you that brain is better than grammar or books.

On d same side, bro.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by free13: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
shocked
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by stevecantrell: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pangea:
grin grin grin These are the people that will land in space!
Naija is on a long thing!
Don't make laugh more... sad grin
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by opeaceo: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nnemuka:
rubbish...
the dullard himself is equally daft and cant construct a simple sentence in english without error yet he became the president of nigeria.

next...

Not a good reason to call a president a dullard.

To the topic, emmm, we come across his likes everyday, nothing new, we are used to it., but please no one should give the usal BS of "English isn't our mother tongue"
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by cfame1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

You should have posted a screenshot of where it was reported that he was among those secretly employed by CBN
I can get that but not by a media agency
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by cfame1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Anubis:
This is the special advisor to the President on students not one of the people employed by cbn
Saw that too. I two different reports from two different sources.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by EmmySparky(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Atleast he still is still passing a message...that's a professor in the north...in the eyes of his fellow northerners he is an albert einstein...#nd the painful thing is that " they are the ones with the good jobs in nigeria"....OPPRESSION
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by mayorchelsea(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
How on earth did this say that he was one of those secretly recruited by CBN?
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by bb4522(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
EmmySparky:
Atleast he still is still passing a message...that's a professor in the north...in the eyes of his fellow northerners he is an albert einstein...#nd the painful thing is that " they are the ones with the good jobs in nigeria"....OPPRESSION
Brain-dead comment, plz try and travel around the country and interact with pple, it seems ur stock in the cave.....its 2016
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by bb4522(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
EmmySparky:
Brain-dead comment generalising everything, plz try and travel around the country o, naija is big, interact with pple, it seems ur stock in the cave.....its 2016
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by menix(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2016
No wonder Dollar don fall like Ara nwanyi asaba..
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by orisa37: 4:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Nigeria trouble started from the NW. Kano people always get away with murder. The NLC should storm CBN to chase these illegal employees out of CBN and drag Emefiele to Court for violating due process. Oshiomole supports this illegality, why?

1 Like

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by EmmySparky(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2016
bb4522:

Brain-dead comment, plz try and travel around the country and interact with pple, it seems ur stock in the cave.....its 2016
lol the truth is bitter...keep wailing....your people ar just as I described them
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Nnemuka:
rubbish...
the dullard himself is equally daft and cant construct a simple sentence in english without error yet he became the president of nigeria.

next...

I'm always amazed at girls like you who can't comport themselves in public but have to show the entire world what kinda upbringing they had. so you are calling someone who probably is older than your parents daft?

I'd be interested to see How you greet your parents in the morning.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by bb4522(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2016
EmmySparky:
lol the truth is bitter...keep wailing....your people ar just as I described them
Old saying try come up wit a new one
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Abee79(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
The guy is thinking in Hausa and writing it [almost] directly. If you understand Hausa, you will see the sense in what was tweeted grin
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by EmmySparky(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
bb4522:

Old saying try come up wit a new one
no point arguing with you...the fact is even visible to the blind...
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by pacino26(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
That's a huge 'grammatically' just when I thought we'd miss PEJ, people are doling out oral poisons to the reading displeasure of nairalanders.

CBN could've done better na.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by bb4522(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
EmmySparky:
no point arguing with you...the fact is even visible to the blind...
The only fact visible to the blind is that you "generalise" what u said......the effect of a one side story. I was busy looking for "some" in ur line but couldn't find it, that made me reply you
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by WeNigerDelta: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
tinnymerit:
Bill gate was praised because he started microsoft and not because of ascent or grammar,bezos was praised because he started amazon,larry page and sergey brin owned goggle reason they were known not because they can differentiate consonants from vovels,mark zuckerberg created facebook and not a book yet hes known by 98% of pple in the world.I really love the russians,they speak their language even when they are doing world meetings not because dey dont understand English but just because dey cherish their language.In germany,you hardly sees microsoft in govt pararstatals but their homemade Operating System.I think with all these i am able to convince you and not confused you that brain is better than grammar or books.

While the point you're trying to make is 100% correct, brains over grammar everyday. I can't help but notice you're comparing apples to oranges here...
You just listed a bunch of Ivy League school drop outs in a discussion about books, grammar and brain to try and explain its not all about grammar and books. First you need to be very very smart academically to even be considered for an Ivy League school, after that there is this long ass essay you have to write about why you deserve the admission spot. An academically and grammatically deficient person is not getting into Harvard or Yale even if you have one of the best brains in the world..
So the zukerbergs and gates of this world, are extremely sound grammatically, academically, with awesome brains...
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by tinnymerit(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

While the point you're trying to make is 100% correct, brains over grammar everyday. I can't help but notice you're comparing apples to oranges here...
You just listed a bunch of Ivy League school drop outs in a discussion about books, grammar and brain to try and explain its not all about grammar and books. First you need to be very very smart academically to even be considered for an Ivy League school, after that there is this long ass essay you have to write about why you deserve the admission spot. An academically and grammatically deficient person is not getting into Harvard or Yale even if you have one of the best brains in the world..
So the zukerbergs and gates of this world, are extremely sound grammatically, academically, with awesome brains...
and whats their language? Isnt English language?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. / 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency / Pencom: Assets, Account Details Concealed For 8 Years – New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.