Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? (2618 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by pinkiberry(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Can a cheating husband truly love his wife and yet cheat on her? cause I have seen men say the love their wife like mad yet the cheat on her. is it just talk or is it possible?
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
My sis, dey will come here and say they love her but they will always cheat.

Sometimes, I wish God will just comot all of em out of this world cheesy.

You can't do anything to pleaase a guy, he will always cheat

1 Like

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by yomi007k(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Oya Cheating husbands, over to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2016
If i talk say women get fish brain now dem go begin dey attack me

1 Like

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Eddygourdo(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Yes of course. It's why a man's cheating is forgivable unlike the female

1 Like

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Memesticmeme: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Some men cheat just for fun or because of distance. Some cheat cos the wife they love is giving them a hard time and they need to let off some smoke. So yes! We can love our wives and still cheat on em. I have a girlfriend that I love so much buh I have some side chicks just for backup.

1 Like

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by halfricanadian(f): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2016
You cant claim to love me and cheat undecided

You cheat i cheat and claim i love u too nd i'm deadly crios!!!!!!!

Not goin to b any man's puppet if u say u cant give ur all

U aint avin my all

Cant giv a man peace of mind den troubles me undecided

We both cheat on each oda

Fair game!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:

You can't do anything to pleaase a guy, he will always cheat

Not all guys. Stop generalising!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
No guy can claim to love his wife and still cheat on her.
CHEATING IS A BETRAYAL OF TRUST

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2016
greatgod2012:

Not all guys.
Stop generalising!

undecided
See dis one
One guy don dey deceive u say 'na u b d only sugar in his tea abi'. Stay there oo.
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2016
vsaintchigs:
If i talk say women get fish brain now dem go begin dey attack me
undecided undecided
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
You cant claim to love me and cheat undecided

You cheat i cheat and claim i love u too nd i'm deadly crios!!!!!!!

Not goin to b any man's puppet if u say u cant give ur all

U aint avin my all

Cant giv a man peace of mind den troubles me undecided

We both cheat on each oda

Fair game!!!!!!
Gbam!!!
Confirm
Atta girl
Nice one
Let's all cheat on each other and claim to also love each other
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Memesticmeme:
Some men cheat just for fun or because of distance. Some cheat cos the wife they love is giving them a hard time and they need to let off some smoke. So yes! We can love our wives and still cheat on em. I have a girlfriend that I love so much buh I have some side chicks just for backup.
See one of em cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2016
yomi007k:
Oya Cheating husbands, over to you. grin
undecided
U nko
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by halfricanadian(f): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Gbam!!!
Confirm
Atta girl
Nice one

Asin i'm tired of weeping and gettib worried over any guy who is not JESUS wat is it?
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Memesticmeme: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
See one of em cheesy

Lol yup. Ain't gon lie buh I know some men who do not cheat at all and dey love their wives. But ask urself dis qstn would u love ur man to cheat and make u happy in other ways or would u love him to make ur relationship a living hell and not cheat?
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
See dis one
One guy don dey deceive u say 'na u b d only sugar in his tea abi'. Stay there oo.

With this mindset, I'm afraid you might end up with the type of guy you have in mind.
As a man thinks, so is he.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by yomi007k(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
U nko

I'm single ma. I tot it was directed at d married. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by PresVA: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Silly question undecided ... Cheating in all its forms is wrong and betrayal of trust cum emotional abuse, whether financial cheating or sexual...
Anyone that loves you can never cheat (on) you; he/she wouldn't harbour that in mind at all, talk more of executing it...

Soon they'll tell me, someone that loves you can abuse you physically. . undecided undecided mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by PresVA: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Memesticmeme:

Lol yup. Ain't gon lie buh I know some men who do not cheat at all and dey love their wives. But ask urself dis qstn would u love ur man to cheat and make u happy in other ways or would u love him to make ur relationship a living hell and not cheat?
Silly analogy. . What about being a lovely husband all round? Can't a non-cheating husband still be a caring and loving husband/father? Is it such a huge task to respect yourself, your wife and your kids? undecided

Besides how can a cheating husband still be making you happy when he's draining you emotionally?

I hope you'll give same analogy when your wife cheats

2 Likes

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Saying all men are cheat is an insult to the honest men and faithful ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Memesticmeme: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
PresVA:
Silly analogy. . What about being a lovely husband all round? Can't a non-cheating husband still be a caring and loving husband/father? Is it such a huge task to respect yourself, your wife and your kids? undecided

Besides how can a cheating husband still be making you happy when he's draining you emotionally?

I hope you'll give same analogy when your wife cheats

Awww darling pls take it easy on me. A girl once told me that a guy who doesn't smoke,drink, have football addiction will surely flirt. I never noticed it until I observed myself and a lot of other guys and truth be told I don't drink, neither do i smoke, I hate football so I'm for the d "ladies" *winks*. Lol so back to the matter no guy is perfect and if u want "emotional happiness" courtesy of ur hubby u just av to live with his flaws. I heard a woman do buy packs of condoms for her hubby whenever he is traveling and shez damn happily married.
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by PresVA: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Memesticmeme:

Awww darling pls take it easy on me. A girl once told me that a guy who doesn't smoke,drink, have football addiction will surely flirt. I never noticed it until I observed myself and a lot of other guys and truth be told I don't drink, neither do i smoke, I hate football so I'm for the d "ladies" *winks*. Lol so back to the matter no guy is perfect and if u want "emotional happiness" courtesy of ur hubby u just av to live with his flaws. I heard a woman do buy packs of condoms for her hubby whenever he is traveling and shez damn happily married.
Keep deceiving yourself. . I wish you your match when you get married; so that you get double of whatever you dish out..... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Asin i'm tired of weeping and gettib worried over any guy who is not JESUS wat is it?
I tire too o
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Memesticmeme:

neither of the two undecided
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
greatgod2012:

With this mindset, I'm afraid you might end up with the type of guy you have in mind.
As a man thinks, so is he.
keep deceiving urself sis cheesy.
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
yomi007k:

I'm single ma. I tot it was directed at d married. tongue
Goan get married, come back here nd comment cheesy
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by yomi007k(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Goan get married, come back here nd comment cheesy

1. Will u marry me?

2. Will u give me money?
undecided
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
yomi007k:

1. Will u marry me?

2. Will u give me money?
undecided

1. I yam married, can't marry u
2. No undecided
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by yomi007k(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:

1. I yam married, can't marry u
2. No undecided

Lol.

Till Further notice then
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by RuggedArab: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Gbam!!!
Confirm
Atta girl
Nice one

Cheat if you want to cheat; but it is never a competition.

I'm very sure that no man will allow and let a cheating wife stay under his roof.

The head is the head; the shoulder is the shoulder. The head pays the bills.
Re: Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife? by pinkiberry(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
RuggedArab:

Cheat if you want to cheat; but it is never a competition.

I'm very sure that no man will allow and let a cheating wife stay under his roof.

The head is the head; the shoulder is the shoulder. The head pays the bills.
men like cheating but they dont like it when their wives cheat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE / Why Are Fathers Neglected Why Mothers Are Remembered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.