Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (43869 Views)

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. / How To Prevent Brest Cancer. / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
applebee:
Did you see my big boobs? Can you compare it to yours?. Am i dead yet?. I'll advise you not to go for surgery. Go and burn your fat. It's fat. Our boobs is caused by fat. And you have low self esteem. Go and work on yourself. And go get a girlfriend. I can ask even Kim kadershan out if i see her life. No levels. Go and spin any babe you like. Bleep her in the night only if you cannot come out of your low self esteem problem. I Bleep any time of the day. No levels. Oshare nor dey dull yourself. You nor get problem. I repeat!, you are your own problem. My advice is watch your food intake, exercise, lift irons, get a girlfriend and Bleep her very well. Kpekus is the sweetest thing in the world. Don't be a looser and a fool
Thank you sir, i understand fully what you are saying, and for the first time in my life since the year 2009 am wearing only singlet, but am home alone right now. May be that was what gave me the courage.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
wiseoneking:
I really emphatised with you but pls, quit this your girl friend obsession. If i were God, i will never help you because one of your major regrets is just to get a fornication mate. Your just 22. Many people of your without this breast thing are keeping away from such, though they have all opportunity for sexual sin. I hope you do find a solution to these. Try to see a doctor in a teaching hospital. A good dose of injectable hormone can arrest its growth, even shrink it. Surgery is an option but very expensive. You can pm me if you believe in prayer. Do contact me if you do not have faith that Jesus name is able to do that. I will keep you in prayer though. It will not cost you a dime through prayer unlike other options, but it will only cost you FAITH. Hapi Easter
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by HrmOlolade(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vaseline crew where art thou, food don ready
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Irishrena1:
OP I really feel your pain. Its just a hormonal imbalance ish and nothing more. Feel free. People will get used to seeing you that way and it won't matter to them. You're not the first person and you won't be the last. I know of a hairdresser I mean big time hairdresser who has been like that for as long as I can remember who looks just like a female. He has the boobs, the structure, the skin and all of that but he doesn't hide himself and nobody even cares, nobody mentions it and he's doing well financially, has a family. It not a rare sight, stop inconveniencing yourself.

Like they've said, hit the gym and build a masculine figure shikena. I'm hairy on my legs only. I don't have them on my arms or elsewhere. I used to think it was unattractive but men, even women envy me and some jokingly ask me to dash them my legs. But I was still not comfortable with it. There was a guy who was asking me out, he said he liked it. I told him that I didn't and he told me that I don't know that there are people who love me for that reason and that I should go into the stores if possible, find something to rub on it that will make it more attractive and all of that and flaunt it. Since then, I started doing that and I've been the better for it.

Just go on and enhance your looks and that will be the end of your discomfort.
He lied. Don't let me catch you with shorts on.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Irishrena1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
BoboYekini:
He lied. Don't let me catch you with shorts on.
If you catch me what will happen?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Irishrena1(f): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Vaseline crew where art thou, food don ready
Gay Vaseline crew? Ew! Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Irishrena1:

If you catch me what will happen?
I'll shave your legs with a blunt razor smiley
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Analysiscorner: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Deboxoxo:
Hmm

I think u should go see the doctor
Exactly. But also counsellor
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Irishrena1(f): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eze2000:

I second that.
I had the same problem at puberty but weight lifting and physical workouts solved it. I'm now proud of my chest muscles.
HIT THE GYM AND STAY THERE AT LEAST SIX MONTHS. U SHOULD HAVE GONE THERE 5 YEARS AGO
You see now that doing more masculine things can help? Use your brain don't let your mind use your brain for you. Masculine stuff is not necessarily sex o.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Irishrena1(f): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eze2000:

I second that.
I had the same problem at puberty but weight lifting and physical workouts solved it. I'm now proud of my chest muscles.
HIT THE GYM AND STAY THERE AT LEAST SIX MONTHS. U SHOULD HAVE GONE THERE 5 YEARS AGO
You see now that doing more masculi.ne things can help? Use your brain don't let your mind use your brain for you. Masculine stuff is not necessarily sex o.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Irishrena1(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
BoboYekini:
You're so not serious. grin
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Irishrena1(f): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
BoboYekini:
You're so not serious. wink
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by tottinova: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
kullozone:
make sure you suck his deek too...you think it's funny abi?

Yea, I think it's very very funny

Deek head
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by tottinova: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
kullozone:
make sure you suck his deek too...you think it's funny abi?

Yea, I think it's very very funny

Deek head
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nina4u(f): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
kingsamosy:

malignant on two nipples, for five years and he was able to type this?
I had cancer dear ..they discovered it late ..it was very aggressive ..I had 2 years to live ..I went through sergery and that was 6 years ago ..so God and the doctor saved my life ..as long as u breath there is hope
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by samazagudu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
no pics
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Hermionegranger(f): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.
Hey, I read through this whole thread and I was extremely happy you got help from a lot of people. I also saw your pictures and honestly its not as bad as you think. I have seen worse and if I were dating you I wouldn't judge you because you have man boobs.. Everyone else has provided physiological advice but I hope mine would help you a little bit psychologically before you take any medical actions. In addition to your physical condition, you have a psychological problem called Body Dysmorphic Disorder(BDD). Thank God you opened up because it has been known to make people commit suicide over their body imperfections. I have it too because I was cross-eyed as a child(I know our physical problems are different but it leads to the same psychological problem) and I was made fun of because of it. I couldn't maintain eye contact with people and always looked at the ground while being talked to because I felt ugly and didn't want people to laugh at me..I nurtured suicidal thoughts and suffered from low self esteem since I was 12 (I'll be 21 next month).I stopped doing that 4 years ago. Please google BDD and find out more about it. There are a lot of forums out there for people like us..you don't even need to comment on them; reading the stories alone can help you emotionally. There's no need to commit suicide. Also take the previous advice given to you here and start exercising while you save up for surgery if necessary i.e if the exercises yield no fruit. God Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Unlimited22: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Piishure or

grin angryaonbilivit
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
samazagudu:
no pics
. . Check page 4
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Unlimited22:
Piishure or

grin angryaonbilivit
. . Check page 4
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
BoboYekini:
She has breasts.
Don't listen to her.
Lolz..hehe becos I get breast, I no fit advice
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Fawklicant: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=LazyGoat post=44195346][/quote]

If you can't go to the gym, nor buy 30kg dumbells, try pressups. It is the most effective exercize at building chest muscles. You can take it to the bank.
There are different types of pressups you can do as time goes on, but the traditional one is what you should start with and increase the cycles as the week progresses. You would see substantive results within days.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hermionegranger:
Hey, I read through this whole thread and I was extremely happy you got help from a lot of people. I also saw your pictures and honestly its not as bad as you think. I have seen worse and if I were dating you I wouldn't judge you because you have man boobs.. Everyone else has provided physiological advice but I hope mine would help you a little bit psychologically before you take any medical actions. In addition to your physical condition, you have a psychological problem called Body Dysmorphic Disorder(BDD). Thank God you opened up because it has been known to make people commit suicide over their body imperfections. I have it too because I was cross-eyed as a child(I know our physical problems are different but it leads to the same psychological problem) and I was made fun of because of it. I couldn't maintain eye contact with people and always looked at the ground while being talked to because I felt ugly and didn't want people to laugh at me..I nurtured suicidal thoughts and suffered from low self esteem since I was 12 (I'll be 21 next month).I stopped doing that 4 years ago. Please google BDD and find out more about it. There are a lot of forums out there for people like us..you don't even need to comment on them; reading the stories alone can help you emotionally. There's no need to commit suicide. Also take the previous advice given to you here and start exercising while you save up for surgery if necessary i.e if the exercises yield no fruit. God Bless you
Thank you ma, i almost shed tears when i was reading your helpful reply to me, it looks so emotional.
Thank you ma. Thank you
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Check page 4

Abeg wear singlets oh. Weather is hot.

You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Go to a general hospital and see a gp.
Its not even that bad at all. It won't cost you too much and I doubt you would need surgery.

Exercise or sports would also help with your self esteem too.

Take care.

Nothing do you
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fawklicant:

If you can't go to the gym, nor buy 30kg dumbells, try pressups. It is the most effective exercize at building chest muscles. You can take it to the bank.
There are different types of pressups you can do as time goes on, but the traditional one is what you should start with and increase the cycles as the week progresses. You would see substantive results within days.
Thank you sir, i just started doing press up this eveling, my two legs was on top of the table and i push up and down, that was how i did it just now. I did 30
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Hermionegranger(f): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you ma, i almost shed tears when i was reading your helpful reply to me, it looks so emotional.
Thank you ma. Thank you
It's no problem at all. Good Luck
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Fawklicant: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir, i just started doing press up this eveling, my two legs was on top of the table and i push up and down, that was how i did it just now. I did 30

Good. Do 30 X 4-5 sets daily and see results within 4 days. I just saw your picture now and it wasnt even what I expected. You have a well defined chestline, just the nipples. You ahve absolutely nothing, I mean nothing to be ashamed of. I have seen man breasts plenty and the possessors are not in anyway ashamed of it.

The truth is everybody has one imperfection or the other, just depends on whether they see it as imperfections or uniqueness. I have a friend whose nipples are so long you'd think he breasfeeds babies. You could use a ruler to measure it easily. He was never ashamed of it.

As for the joystick, a lot of guys have that feeling at your age, you hear and see stories of people with arm size joystick. My brother, leave that thing. While some are endowed, most guys are average. Only few have small joystick. Some have thiers appear small when flaccid, but tripple in size when erect, some others have thiers big when flaccid but only to increase slightly when erect. So long as it has quick action and nodds its head like Agama lizard when in sync with your brain, my brother, you are good to go.
There is no need to have a large joystick that would require singing a lullaby to for it to wake up from its slumber. My guy, ever ready na him sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by macaranta(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
See a doc ..forget all this NL medical advice here and there.What works for A might not work for B except accompanying confirmatory tests are carried out.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by splendidthings(f): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hey buddy, just keep calm am not too good with advises but I think is better u see a daughter also it is not that big. The lord is ur strength dear
Am sorry I meant a Doctor
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by sweetilicious(f): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why do you think of suicide? Ndu bu Aku! I don't blame you for being frustrated.As others adviced, exercise to build muscles around the area. Pls do not take your life.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by HrmOlolade(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Irishrena1:
Gay Vaseline crew? Ew! Disgusting
durentdbiitch, TinyIslamic and co
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by ManTiger(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chai embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull / Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief / Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.