Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (43855 Views)

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. / How To Prevent Brest Cancer. / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Gr8amechi: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Thank you sir! I will go and see a doctor to see what he has to say.
you are welcome, don't procrastinate it, make sure you go tomorrow.... God bless
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by uzoronwusa: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hi there. also try and avoid any cream containing methly parabenes and propyl parabenes.they are artificial female hormones that can reduce testosterone.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fawklicant:

Good. Do 30 X 4-5 sets daily and see results within 4 days. I just saw your picture now and it wasnt even what I expected. You have a well defined chestline, just the nipples. You ahve absolutely nothing, I mean nothing to be ashamed of. I have seen man breasts plenty and the possessors are not in anyway ashamed of it.

The truth is everybody has one imperfection or the other, just depends on whether they see it as imperfections or uniqueness. I have a friend whose nipples are so long you'd think he breasfeeds babies. You could use a ruler to measure it easily. He was never ashamed of it.

As for the joystick, a lot of guys have that feeling at your age, you hear and see stories of people with arm size joystick. My brother, leave that thing. While some are endowed, most guys are average. Only few have small joystick. Some have thiers appear small when flaccid, but tripple in size when erect, some others have thiers big when flaccid but only to increase slightly when erect. So long as it has quick action and nodds its head like Agama lizard when in sync with your brain, my brother, you are good to go.
There is no need to have a large joystick that would require singing a lullaby to for it to wake up from its slumber. My guy, ever ready na him sure pass.
Thank you sir! You really made my day with this piece of write up, you are very understanding, am very greatful. Thank you once again.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
sweetilicious:
Why do you think of suicide? Ndu bu Aku! I don't blame you for being frustrated.As others adviced, exercise to build muscles around the area. Pls do not take your life.
Thank you ma!
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
splendidthings:
Hey buddy, just keep calm am not too good with advises but I think is better u see a daughter also it is not that big. The lord is ur strength dear
Am sorry I meant a Doctor
Thank you very much ma.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Mackson01: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Go & see a doctor. You have hormonal disorder that is treatable.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by ijebu2020: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Empress2014:
that will make him see it as nothing to worry about....you ask me am I that spoilt Just bcus of a romantic comment....u must be a boring nigga

Romance officer Well its really better for me to be a boring nigga as u said than come online and spew rubbish and talk out of context...if you want to do your romantic comment why not go to romance section,I believe theres a section for romance on NL..if u like u can romance in that section forever
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.

At 22, you are a man. Why are you crying ?

Read every word i have to write here. That tissue is hormonal. Nothing is wrong with you. Some boys do have it. By 25 to 27, it will dissappear on its own. You wont see it again. I guess you are still a virgin.

For now, wear tight white singlets to hold it down, before putting on your shirts.

Some guys with big blockus even wear tight pants cause their organs will show on mere boxer shorts. This is for virgin boys though.

So, young man dont destroy your life for nothing..
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by sweetilicious(f): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:
. . Thank you ma!
You are welcome
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
LazyGoat:

Sir here is some pix of it.

The thing is even small.

Wear tight singlets. Before putting on shirts..

It is hormonal. By the time you marry and start having sex, it dissappears..
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by bomsilaga(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
If this is what you are depressed about, then it's a psychiatrist you need or a psychologist.
People stroll freely everywhere with these because it's normal, I was expecting to see the dangling type.
You have no reason to have punished yourself this long.

LazyGoat:

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by iamkingzlee(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Linqsz:
Dear OP,

I would advise you too kindly KILL YOURSELF. I can't tell you I feel your pain because I haven't not been in your situation and I pray not to be. But rumor has it that there's no cure so please KILL YOURSELF. Doctors or counselors can't cure your and the stigma will never leave.

But before you KILL YOURSELF, think about this;
Do u want to die now? Because if you do, Hell is your next bus stop.
How would your parents feel finding your dead body and getting to see your boooobs? They might think you went for rituals and something went wrong undecided

Whatever you decide to do,you alone will bear the pain or gain.

I still advise; KILL YOURSELF.
daft nigga!!
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Empress2014(f): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijebu2020:

Romance officer Well its really better for me to be a boring nigga as u said than come online and spew rubbish and talk out of context...if you want to do your romantic comment why not go to romance section,I believe theres a section for romance on NL..if u like u can romance in that section forever
baba ijebu, Gbe gbogbo enu e soun and stop sounding frustrated...you are the one spewing crap here..what the hell is your business if I choose to like a man with boobs like the op, ogbeni stay your lane o.....see him bald head like dog's grave, am sure u will see someone that will like you that way sha
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Kseafresh: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just love yourself very hard and deep.
No matter what happens even if you decide to reduce it keep living yourself because you have only one life and if you keep stressing yourself for another 7 years or until u die that's gonna be too sad.
Please love yourself and have no shame whatsoever.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

At 22, you are a man. Why are you crying ?

Read every word i have to write here. That tissue is hormonal. Nothing is wrong with you. Some boys do have it. By 25 to 27, it will dissappear on its own. You wont see it again. I guess you are still a virgin.

For now, wear tight white singlets to hold it down, before putting on your shirts.

Some guys with big blockus even wear tight pants cause their organs will show on mere boxer shorts. This is for virgin boys though.

So, young man dont destroy your life for nothing..
Thank you very much sir, i was un able to fin thight white singlet but only black.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by LazyGoat(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ellimist:
Just love yourself very hard and deep.
No matter what happens even if you decide to reduce it keep living yourself because you have only one life and if you keep stressing yourself for another 7 years or until u die that's gonna be too sad.
Please love yourself and have no shame whatsoever.
Thank you sir, am very greatful.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by smithe113(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
How is your Libido ?.......if it's okay ......then see a doctor as a chronic liver disease also could cause it, especially if u drink.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by kingsamosy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
I had cancer dear ..they discovered it late ..it was very aggressive ..I had 2 years to live ..I went through sergery and that was 6 years ago ..so God and the doctor saved my life ..as long as u breath there is hope

Congrats dear, because it take a strong will and faith coupled by the mercy of God to sail through that type of health challenge. Though his case is peculiar with adolescent stage.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Jacko01: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dey dont look so big.... They yellow as if filled wif pus.... It might be pis sef
Comon of u kill ursef ova dat uv thrown away a life full of prospect. God will be very angry with u
Take d advice given here and fight ir depression
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by FazzyKachi(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Linqsz:
Dear OP,

I would advise you too kindly KILL YOURSELF. I can't tell you I feel your pain because I haven't not been in your situation and I pray not to be. But rumor has it that there's no cure so please KILL YOURSELF. Doctors or counselors can't cure your and the stigma will never leave.

But before you KILL YOURSELF, think about this;
Do u want to die now? Because if you do, Hell is your next bus stop.
How would your parents feel finding your dead body and getting to see your boooobs? They might think you went for rituals and something went wrong undecided

Whatever you decide to do,you alone will bear the pain or gain.

I still advise; KILL YOURSELF.

Dude, Yo so stoopid and Lame_
NL gave you a medium, guess you chose d negative part_
GrowUp man_
So much for Common sense_
But Common sense isn't common!
Smh_
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by DrinkWater10: 1:45am On Mar 29, 2016
smileysmiley:
small penis kwa... OP you need TB Joshua ooo, don't mind all this people, your problem is spiritual. I think evil people were trying to change you to a female while in your mother's womb but your mother's prayers stopped them after they had already done little damage... My advice now is to go to TB Joshua since he is experienced in cases like this, he will do wonders for you...

Believe me at your own peril, abeg see a doctor ooo or better still use it as an avenue to make money and become popular, its not everyday one sees a man with boobs... sha don't commit suicide cause there are few men in the world and plenty women, husbands are not enough to go round so please don't waste a scarce resource.
Needless comment!
Must you trivialize everything?
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by Faraidi(m): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:
Hello dear nairalanders, there is this thread i saw on nairaland fp, about a man with a female brest who came to a church. And since that day i saw that thread my mind has not been at rest ever since, because i have been living with the same condition for over 5 years now, without anybody knowing except myself.
I have this big tissue on both sides on my brest under my nipple, it looks like a seed, at first when it first started it was so very painful for me, but now it is no longer painful.
I think i have endured this very shameful burden for so long now and i think now its the time i seek some solution to it before it will be too late.
Let me give a brief explanation on how this problem has affected my life in so many ways.
I will be 22 on july 13 this year.
It first noticed this tissue growing on my chest in the year 2009 it looks like a woman's brest and to make matter worst it did't match my skin colour its more fairer than my actual skin. It all started when i was still in secondary school i was in SS1 then, it caused me so many embarassment then because its showing in my uniform when ever the breeze is blowing towards my direction, you will notice that there is something in there, i avoided all forms of gatherings including my school assemblings, i avoided camps like a plague, i no longer use bare chest into the bathroom, not even singlet, i always wear shirts into the bathroom, since the year 2009 till date am still wearing shirts to the bathroom when ever am about to take my bath, and in all no body not even my mother or any of my family members has ever seen my chest or my back since 2009 till date as am typing this now, never had a relationship with any girl since then.
It has caused me great pains and sorrows, i just think i should end my life now because of this problem am so ashamed of my self, i don't know what to do with my life my life has been very miserable and pitiful since this problem started i just hate my self, i always loves been alone and i only moves at night with my normal shirts, any single movement in the daytime from me i always goes with my big sweater to make it less noticeable.
Am tired of life, my life is so frustrated and miserable all am always thinking about is how to end my life.
please nairalanders help me please if at all there is any solution to this problem. I want to know and how much it will cost to get rid of it.
Please mods help me push this to front page to get more reviews and replys.
graduallyou are becomlng hermaphrodite.See a doc ASAP
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by BrightEye(m): 2:00am On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:

Please sir, help me to push this topic to front page sir

i think the condition has also caused a psycological illness in u called body dismophobic disorder. see a doctor for this because even if at last u get rid of the condition, that disorder will still stay in u.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by nefertitiram: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2016
69MissedCalls:
talk to your parents about it. then you go to a doctor together. do not fight this battle alone. no matter how hard it may be please voice out. even Jesus needed simon Peter to help him carry the cross

you need to see a psychologist too. your self-esteem is critically low and can affect your progress in life. no matter how much advice you are given, the final choice is yours.

It was simeon the cyrene not Peter that helped Jesus carry the cross
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by nefertitiram: 2:10am On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:

I have not gone to the doctor, may be when i have money i will go to the doctor.

Have you ever been on phenobarbital or tegretol drugs?

They usually cause this hormonal imbalance.
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by franklin007(m): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:

Please sir, help me to push this topic to front page sir
its End time breast
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by SkinnyDude(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2016
LazyGoat:

bro that ain't even big. was expecting to see a full blown breasts.,, hit the gym, and please, tell your parents., don't be ashamed to. they're your parents...

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by smileysmiley(f): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Needless comment! Must you trivialize everything?
Gerrarahia shit mhen!
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by mecussey(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Empress2014:
cheesy It's will be so fun to have a bf like you, playing with your breast in the bedroom, I can imagine how it's gonna feel like

my bae like mine so much and like to tickle it, though mine just a pubertial nipple.

1 Like

Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by curvilicious: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Empress2014:
cheesy It's will be so fun to have a bf like you, playing with your breast in the bedroom, I can imagine how it's gonna feel like

Ha!
This sounds like a lesbo
Yuck
angry
Re: Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest by satowind(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
69MissedCalls:
talk to your parents about it. then you go to a doctor together. do not fight this battle alone. no matter how hard it may be please voice out. even Jesus needed simon Peter to help him carry the cross

you need to see a psychologist too. your self-esteem is critically low and can affect your progress in life. no matter how much advice you are given, the final choice is yours.
Guy u sure say u dey read bible so. It wasn't peter dat helped jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull / Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief / Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.