Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How To Get The Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get The Girls (552 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Girls by Cholls(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2016
my brothers

Re: How To Get The Girls by cruzita(f): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2016
undecided ignore her and watch someone snatch her
Re: How To Get The Girls by Stuntkid172(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
grin
Re: How To Get The Girls by PROVERBZ(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
Dats a lie

it might not work with every girl but ave done DAT a lot of times

I just simply ignore ha

and u see her doing all sorts of things to get my attention lyk making my frinds hers to grin

trust that's the easiest way to get a girl......
Re: How To Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
Ignoring yall/her works like magic and even if someone snatch her, chances are its temporary as the guy who ignored her is smart and might be permanent, because he played by the book oblivious to a guy who hypnotized her with money or material thangs.
Re: How To Get The Girls by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Don't do this to a girl yo not ready to wife

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience / 10 Commandments For First Time Sex / Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.