Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (29346 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by sleepingTROUBLE: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Chino and Abagworo, to say the least, am really disappointed in both of you. This is a country where you are hated so much simply because you are an Igbo man, therefore the situation demands you apply wisdom and show love to one another. Unfortunately, both of you are here exposing each others back instead of watching it. Isi adikwa unu mma, azukwara unu azu ee ? Unu anujukwara mmiri ara afo ?
Let me tell both of you and every other Igbos on this forum what we should understand - we are one. Anambara, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and other Igbo speaking parts of this country we are one people from the same father, Eri. Therefore, any good development in any part of Igbo nation should be a source of joy to every Igbo sons and daughters irrespective of his state of origin. We are one, enough of these shameful and senseless display on this forum which give your enemies the ground to call you 'flat heads'. Enough is enough please n'ihi na asi na otu okwu ezugoro onye maara ihe, ndewo nu, daalu nu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by mandax: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Imo state is unfortunate to have a leader who goes to bed and wakes up every day conjuring images of assumed enemies from some sections of the state, hence the leader goes to bury his head like a peacock on the sands of the state capital.

Roch played tricks WITH UNFINISHED AND YET TO BEGIN PROJECTS HE PROMISED OUTSIDE THE STATE CAPITAL.first term.

People voted him second term only because they were hoping he would start and finish the development projects he promised.

On getting second term, he became more obsessed with state capital, and kicked the asss of those outside the state capital who voted him.

What a smart politician he thinks he is. Lol.... A politician that satisfies a small minority. cool cool cool cool
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Chino and Abagworo, to say the least, am really disappointed in both of you. This is a country where you are hated so much simply because you are an Igbo man, therefore the situation demands you apply wisdom and show love to one another. Unfortunately, both of you are here exposing each others back instead of watching it. Isi adikwa unu mma, azukwara unu azu ee ? Unu anujukwara mmiri ara afo ?
Let me tell both of you and every other Igbos on this forum what we should understand - we are one. Anambara, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and other Igbo speaking parts of this country we are one people from the same father, Eri. Therefore, any good development in any part of Igbo nation should be a source of joy to every Igbo sons and daughters irrespective of his state of origin. We are one, enough of these shameful and senseless display on this forum which give your enemies the ground to call you 'flat heads'. Enough is enough please n'ihi na asi na otu okwu ezugoro onye maara ihe, ndewo nu, daalu nu

Don't try to save face by comparing me with Chino because you can't see me on any other thread posting bad pictures of other Igbo States to feel good. The rest of Igbos are at peace but Anambrians attack every other Igbo who either criticises Anambra or tries to project his own State. I've passed my verdict with regards to them and because of them I've left many Igbo groups I once belonged to. My only condition of being in any is that they can't produce the leader. Period!
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hopeless ugly old man. You are the problem that we face here every day. Unfortunately for you and your likes I am here not for any other business but to check your excesses and put you in your place. As far as NL is concern I have considered you as a duty that I must keep a close watch to.

Nobody has ever attacked your state unprovoked. You go about looking for trouble but when the heat is turned on you will turn around to form victim. This thread was opened weeks ago did you see anybody on it not until you came to find trouble in Anambra thread?

I do not consider you and your people as brothers that is why I have always told you to stay away from us as we have nothing in common. We are not the same people. Stay away from us.

[s]
Abagworo:

Don't try to save face by comparing me with Chino because you can't see me on any other thread posting bad pictures of other Igbo States to feel good. The rest of Igbos are at peace but Anambrians attack every other Igbo who either criticises Anambra or tries to project his own State. I've passed my verdict with regards to them and because of them I've left many Igbo groups I once belonged to. My only condition of being in any is that they can't produce the leader. Period!
[/s]
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
House of Freeda Mall Owerri.

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
IMO STATE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. IMO STATE THE HEART OF THE EAST AND THE JOY OF NIGERIA

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
YOU HAVE NOT SEEN DEVELOPMENT, HOSPITALITY AND HIGH PROFIT IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO IMO STATE

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!! THE HEART OF THE EAST AND THE PRIDE OF AFRICA. IMO STATE IS THE BEST PLACE FOR BUSINESS, LEISURE, EDUCATION AND INVESTMENTS.

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
IMO STATE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. IMO STATE THE HEART OF THE EAST AND THE JOY OF NIGERIA

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by sleepingTROUBLE: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abagworo:

Mr man I think its time we reasonable Igbos placed the likes of you and Chino where you rightly belong. Both of you are very childish, you still need some growing up to do, KIDS. For your info, Anambra is the pride and backbone of the Igbo nation, you must learn to respect the true heartbeat of Igbo nation in terms of origin, human and material resources. I'm am Imolite just like you but am proud of Anambra state because they have done not only Igbos but the entire country proud through their achievements in various fields of human endeavours. Imo state is also great in terms of human resources, so, enough of these childish display.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Mr man I think its time we reasonable Igbos placed the likes of you and Chino where you rightly belong. Both of you are very childish, you still need some growing up to do, KIDS. For your info, Anambra is the pride and backbone of the Igbo nation, you must learn to respect the true heartbeat of Igbo nation in terms of origin, human and material resources. I'm am Imolite just like you but am proud of Anambra state because they have done not only Igbos but the entire country proud through their achievements in various fields of human endeavours. Imo state is also great in terms of human resources, so, enough of these childish display.

Lol at one of them claiming Imo to justify the nonsense claims of Igbo origin. Igbo origin rests between Okigwe and Afikpo while the Igbo metamorphosis was an Isuama thing which is area covering parts of Mbaise and all of Mbano, Orlu, Nkwerre all the way to Southern Anambra State. That area is central Igbo. A mix of Benin, Cross River, Ijaw and Igala are found in all extreme borders of Igboland making it very difficult to lay absolute claim of common origin. Nri or Eri which is different from Biblical "Erai" was an Igala Prince accomodated by older Igbo communities.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by sleepingTROUBLE: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
Hopeless ugly old man. You are the problem that we face here every day. Unfortunately for you and your likes I am here not for any other business but to check your excesses and put you in your place. As far as NL is concern I have considered you as a duty that I must keep a close watch to.

Nobody has ever attacked your state unprovoked. You go about looking for trouble but when the heat is turned on you will turn around to form victim. This thread was opened weeks ago did you see anybody on it not until you came to find trouble in Anambra thread?

I do not consider you and your people as brothers that is why I have always told you to stay away from us as we have nothing in common. We are not the same people. Stay away from us.

[s][/s]
If I may ask who are the we and us. This is why they call guys 'flat heads' and you are shamelessly living up to it. Please stop dividing Igbo nation umu akogeri dika unu. Jeenu ka nne unu zua unu ofuma, gaanu nurukwuo nu ara nne unu ozo. Hei! Ihere emegbuo m. Eziokwu, ihere anaghi eme onye ara mana ona eme nwanne ya. Please stop these nonsense and reason well.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by blackmatter007: 6:02am On Apr 23, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
If I may ask who are the we and us. This is why they call guys 'flat heads' and you are shamelessly living up to it. Please stop dividing Igbo nation umu akogeri dika unu. Jeenu ka nne unu zua unu ofuma, gaanu nurukwuo nu ara nne unu ozo. Hei! Ihere emegbuo m. Eziokwu, ihere anaghi eme onye ara mana ona eme nwanne ya. Please stop these nonsense and reason well.

Nna I'm tired of that guy called Chino. He acts like a child

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
OWERRI RANKS AMONG THE BEST STATE CAPITAL IN NIGERIA. Imo State is a very nice place to live and invest

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
OWERRI RANKS AMONG THE BEST STATE CAPITAL IN NIGERIA. Imo State is a very nice place to live and invest

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by authorMOSES(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
I wonder what these 2 brothes stand 2gain by fighting themselves in d public while thier enemies cheered them 2 fight along?is it not pride 4me 2see myself better than my brothers?..if enegu is better than owerri wetin be my own there?..if awka is better than owerri or owerri is better than awka does it make me a better igbo than those in ebonyi&abia?if an anambra person claims 2be better than other igbos as they always claimed they are,can they stand alone without their 4 states brothers?I think is hightime we begin 2see ourselves as one..me as an IMO person 4rm Okigwe,if I see any of my brothers,4rm enugu,anambra,abia&ebonyi naked what am I suppose 2do? I WILL CLOTHE HIM FIRST.its only a foolish child that runs 2d market square&start shouting that he saw d unclothedness of his father..BE D LAST 2 PRAISE URSELF,ALLOW PEOPLE 2 PRAISE U!!!

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
OWERRI RANKS AMONG THE BEST STATE CAPITAL IN NIGERIA. Imo State is a very nice place to live and invest.

ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Imo State is a very nice place to live and invest.

ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by GDex1(m): 11:51pm On May 14, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
My brother this is really pathetic. When are we ever going to stop this division in Igbo land? This thread was not meant to arouse any form of seggregation or division, but just to bring that beautiful part of Igbo land to limelight.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:31am On May 15, 2016
Abagworo:

Don't try to save face by comparing me with Chino... My only condition of being in any is that they can't produce the leader. Period!
when we talk about anambra we sum even the non guilty ones who are in clear majority together with loud mouthed minority(it is also always obtainable in every tribe and state). I noticed that this is peculiar to onitsha and nnewi brought ups. Just imagine I was analysing how we can work out things in south east, everyone was bringing forth some ideas(including ndi anambra) in trade fair sometime ago but this particular nnewi man keep saying nnewi nnewi. He even was against majority of his nnewi brothers. We had our discussion avoiding him like a plague. Know your brother and his weakness and Pls stop this your unnecessary anambra this and that, there is nothing like anambra, imo, abia... When discussing ala igbo. I knw you are APC pls stopping using it to sell the image of ndi igbo for a candy.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:42am On May 15, 2016
We had Anambra, lighthouse abi powerhouse of the SouthEast, and now Owerri- the story story, I mean glory of the South East. Hopefully Abakaliki thread will also come tonight, or maybe Umuahia and on and on.

But seriously, did anyone see anything of glorify here? For a tribe that is one of the greatest in Africa, you can't even fly to this town from another country, a town some folks are bragging as the it town.

In 2016 there are cities and then there are jokers. Im glad that at least people may want to hype themselves and show some development but lets be serious and not settle for mediocre and "LOCAL" buildings and roads as great. Besides Abuja and parts of Lagos, there is no "Nigerian" city that even makes Africa's top 10 modern cities, talkless of the world when their is Rio, London, Miami, LA, Abu Dhabi, Stolkholm, Cape Town, Barca, Toronto, Sydney, Berlin, Tel Aviv, etc.

SMMMh
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by GDex1(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
We had Anambra, lighthouse abi powerhouse of the SouthEast, and now Owerri- the story story, I mean glory of the South East. Hopefully Abakaliki thread will also come tonight, or maybe Umuahia and on and on.
But seriously, did anyone see anything of glorify here? For a tribe that is one of the greatest in Africa, you can't even fly to this town from another country, a town some folks are bragging as the it town.
In 2016 there are cities and then there are jokers. Im glad that at least people may want to hype themselves and show some development but lets be serious and not settle for mediocre and "LOCAL" buildings and roads as great. Besides Abuja and parts of Lagos, there is no "Nigerian" city that even makes Africa's top 10 modern cities, talkless of the world when their is Rio, London, Miami, LA, Abu Dhabi, Stolkholm, Cape Town, Barca, Toronto, Sydney, Berlin, Tel Aviv, etc.
SMMMh
my brother take it easy, we will definitely get there someday. It will only take time and our collected effort.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

SMMMh
see you, last time i checked the over hyped slum lagos and abuja didn't make even first 100-500 most modern cities in the world. Pls put your ego in the pocket.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Nwagod12: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please can someone update us with the pictures of amakohia flyover and the demolition in orlu road owerri
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by amakenny: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Owerri is your glory of the south east at the expense of having Orlu and Okigwe in the same Imo state remain glorified villages since the last state creation exercise;

because every successive governor of Imo state was blackmailed by Owerri people nto abandoning Okigwe and Orlu.

Cities in Nigeria that used to be of the same size and status with Okigwe and Orlu have developed by far more than Okigwe and Orlu of today, no thanks to the greed of Owerri people in Imo state
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Osunnyt(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2016
This beautiful.... We need more of the development in Nigeria.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Osunnyt:
This beautiful.... We need more of the development in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by honourhim: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Schematics:
You are a mentally deranged lunatic. You are such a hopeless jobless nuisance that requires checks. You are the reason all these are happening. It is in drive to check your nuisance that I decided to face your state squarely. Most time I suspect you are mentally challenged. Imo state is where I pass every month. I have loads of horrible pictures from Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Nekede etc. I would have unleashed it here but for love I have for the Igbos. The horrible conditions of the roads I covered in Imo state particularly Owerri is lying down in my phone but I have been exercising some level of restraint. I have warned you madman..stay away from us. Stay away from us as you are the problem with the Igbo community on NL. Stay away from us as we have nothing in common with nor your people. I am ready for you in whatever way you want it, I am ready to do even worse than you can ever imagine to put you in your place. You have a nightmare in me.. cool

[s][/s]

And when the Hausa man or Yoruba wants to kill they kill both Imo and Anambra because we are all Igbos. You and Abagworo are so foolish. Bringing shame to the Igbo nation. Tufiakwa.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by honourhim: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2016
authorMOSES:
I wonder what these 2 brothes stand 2gain by fighting themselves in d public while thier enemies cheered them 2 fight along?is it not pride 4me 2see myself better than my brothers?..if enegu is better than owerri wetin be my own there?..if awka is better than owerri or owerri is better than awka does it make me a better igbo than those in ebonyi&abia?if an anambra person claims 2be better than other igbos as they always claimed they are,can they stand alone without their 4 states brothers?I think is hightime we begin 2see ourselves as one..me as an IMO person 4rm Okigwe,if I see any of my brothers,4rm enugu,anambra,abia&ebonyi naked what am I suppose 2do? I WILL CLOTHE HIM FIRST.its only a foolish child that runs 2d market square&start shouting that he saw d unclothedness of his father..BE D LAST 2 PRAISE URSELF,ALLOW PEOPLE 2 PRAISE U!!!

My dear brother those two guys are fooling themselves here. Quite a shame.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Nairaland = Igboland [/size]

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by honourhim: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:

They are just kids that don't understand life yet. Who is interested in the segregation that they are trying to promote? They are just fooling themselves.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by honourhim: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Abagworo can you stop fooling yourself in Anambra thread? Carry your Ikwerre blood and get out. stop causing division among igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC / Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Curfew To Commence At 9pm In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.