Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (29348 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by obailala(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Who are even these entities on NL that even keep promoting some foolish supremacy fights between Imo vs Anambra vs Abia?...

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2016
You people will start shouting and crying wolf when we start but abagworo has been on Anambra thread since yesterday spewing nonsense but nobody saw him until we responded. Let him stay away from us or this will continue because we have nothing in common with him and his people!

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by amaco12(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
I am not sure! Owerri was a little better during Ohakim but the town has been under-developed in the last 5yrs. We want to see decent multi-lane speed-ways like the one below and not the usual nonsense that is being re-cycled here. Check out this sample below.. cheesy

[s][/s]
hahahahahahahaha underdeveloped? Mr Man I know my state very well,up Rochas joor.I could remember the day me and my bros spent 5 good hours on that bridge that linked Old nekede road and west end,the traffic was much that day but now we have 1st Inland bridge second, and third,Owelle created so many roads in Owerri,God bless him.

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stop foaming in the mouth and splashing saliva on me and start posting the damn roads and flyovers for us to see. Of course he brought handshake-development from America too! Nonsense! cheesy

[s]
amaco12:
hahahahahahahaha underdeveloped? Mr Man I know my state very well,up Rochas joor.I could remember the day me and my bros spent 5 good hours on that bridge that linked Old nekede road and west end,the traffic was much that day but now we have 1st Inland bridge second, and third,Owelle created so many roads in Owerri,God bless him.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
You people will start shouting and crying wolf when we start but abagworo has been on Anambra thread since yesterday spewing nonsense but nobody saw him until we responded. Let him stay away from us or this will continue because we have nothing in common with him and his people!

I've never barred you from commenting or posting photos but the issue is in trying to run every other Igbo State down to impress outsiders that your State is better whereas you have same challenges as others. Awka for example has a lot of bad roads but where have you seen any other Igbo from Enugu, Imo, Abia or Ebonyi spamming your thread with pictures of bad roads in Awka or importing unknown pictures, labelling them Awka to disrupt the Awka thread?

7 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stop talking poo. I don't like commenting on anything that concerns your state unless you drew fire. I have never insulted nor disrupted Enugu or Ebonyi thread except Imo state where you come from because of your incessant fixation on anything that has to do with Anambra and it's people. I have consistently asked you to stay away from us but you wouldn't listen hence this situation. Owerri and Imo state at large has too many bad roads but I have restrained myself so far but you don't want to respect your old age. I don't care if you disrupt the Awka thread because I will not fail to respond here in the like manner or even worse. Stay away from us and you will never see me on any issue that concerns your state! Stay away from us or you will always have me to contend with at any level you so wish!

[s]
Abagworo:

I've never barred you from commenting or posting photos but the issue is in trying to run every other Igbo State down to impress outsiders that your State is better whereas you have same challenges as others. Awka for example has a lot of bad roads but where have you seen any other Igbo from Enugu, Imo, Abia or Ebonyi spamming your thread with pictures of bad roads in Awka or importing unknown pictures, labelling them Awka to disrupt the Awka thread?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
Stop talking poo. I don't like commenting on anything that concerns your state unless you drew fire. I have never insulted nor disrupted Enugu or Ebonyi thread except Imo state where you come from because of your incessant fixation on anything that has to do with Anambra and it's people. I have consistently asked you to stay away from us but you wouldn't listen hence this situation. Owerri and Imo state at large has too many bad roads but I have restrained myself so far but you don't want to respect your old age. I don't care if you disrupt the Awka thread because I will not fail to respond here in the like manner or even worse. Stay away from us and you will never see me on any issue that concerns your state! Stay away from us or you will always have me to contend with at any level you so wish!

[s][/s]

What say ye about this

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/63

You have a mental disorder that requires extreme treatment. The reason I assume its more or less an Anambra thing is the indirect support you get when doing these things. I took on you tooth for tart earlier until one Anambra guy known as Onlytruth made me understand that when I post bad pictures of Anambra it hurts all of us but yet you conrinued to attack other Igbo States. I have loads of pictures and videos from Awka, Ekwulobia, Onitsha, Obosi, Nnewi, Ihiala, Main market etc that are very bad which I took earlier this year but I will not post them. I can give you a tip to prove I really do have them if you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
You are a mentally deranged lunatic. You are such a hopeless jobless nuisance that requires checks. You are the reason all these are happening. It is in drive to check your nuisance that I decided to face your state squarely. Most time I suspect you are mentally challenged. Imo state is where I pass every month. I have loads of horrible pictures from Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Nekede etc. I would have unleashed it here but for love I have for the Igbos. The horrible conditions of the roads I covered in Imo state particularly Owerri is lying down in my phone but I have been exercising some level of restraint. I have warned you madman..stay away from us. Stay away from us as you are the problem with the Igbo community on NL. Stay away from us as we have nothing in common with nor your people. I am ready for you in whatever way you want it, I am ready to do even worse than you can ever imagine to put you in your place. You have a nightmare in me.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

What say ye about this

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/63

You have a mental disorder that requires extreme treatment. The reason I assume its more or less an Anambra thing is the indirect support you get when doing these things. I took on you tooth for tart earlier until one Anambra guy known as Onlytruth made me understand that when I post bad pictures of Anambra it hurts all of us but yet you conrinued to attack other Igbo States. I have loads of pictures and videos from Awka, Ekwulobia, Onitsha, Obosi, Nnewi, Ihiala, Main market etc that are very bad which I took earlier this year but I will not post them. I can give you a tip to prove I really do have them if you want.
[/s]
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by asha80(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
asorocker:
In 5 years from today there will be reverse migration of igbo brains from Abuja and Lagos to the east, these city planners should make provision for high rise residential areas that would accomdate the upsurge, Enugu and owerri should be primed to accommodate this upsurge while Aba and onitsha should be primed to handle congestion of businesses and people.
not until rural areas are well taken care of..not every 'returnee' can return to the urban areas

2 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by jamesibor: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abagworo:
What about the amazing artificial waterfalls that is photo tempting. Nobody passes by without wishing to take a little snap.

Give me one of those yarinyas and I will kidnap Chino aka schematics grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
IMO STATE THE HEART OF THE EAST AND THE JOY OF NIGERIA

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
ONYE SHI NA ALA OWERRI ARIRI YA MMA KO VURU NGWO NGWO YA LAKPO.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
IMO STATE IS BLESSED WITH HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES. IMO STATE HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST LITERACY LEVEL IN NIGERIA.

IMO STATE IS BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
YOU HAVE NOT SEEN DEVELOPMENT IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO IMO STATE. IMO STATE IS THE BEST PLACE FOR INVESTMENT AND EDUCATION.

ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by mandax: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
OWERRI is beautiful. This thread is about Owerri.

Please quit smoking weed by saying Imo state is beautiful.

The rest of Imo state outside Owerri remain abandoned property since its governor joined APC.

THE MORE THE GOV. PAINTS OWERRI WITH NEW YORK COLOURS AND EVEN DIGS TUNNEL WHERE THERE ARE NO HILLS IN OWERRI, BUT CRUDELY ABANDONED HIS RESPONSIBILITIES IN OTHER AREAS OF THE STATE, THE MORE HE CLOSES HIS CHAPTER IN FUTURE POLITICAL PURSUITS.

Iche na ndi mmadu wu ewu? You think people are goats.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by diegwu01: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
This is quite sad that there is no impressive infrastructure in the entire Owerri. The state capital does not have ambitious infrastructure. It is appalling because this is more like a rural town. Let's get to see some landmark masterpieces like this below that can distinguish the area. cool
this is awka
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by diegwu01: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Any state ruled by an APC governor must be beautiful, The Governors cant stand dirtiness like we see in Most PDP state, Abia, Rivers et al.. Imo State is proud to be Associated with the APC. grin grin
Ride on Rochas
Sai Okorocha
Sai APC.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Your part maybe abandoned but not my part. Although Okigwe zone has not received as much attention as Owerri and Orlu zones.

mandax:
OWERRI is beautiful. This thread is about Owerri.

Please quit smoking weed by saying Imo state is beautiful.

The rest of Imo state outside Owerri remain abandoned property since its governor joined APC.

THE MORE THE GOV. PAINTS OWERRI WITH NEW YORK COLOURS AND EVEN DIGS TUNNEL WHERE THERE ARE NO HILLS IN OWERRI, BUT CRUDELY ABANDONED HIS RESPONSIBILITIES IN OTHER AREAS OF THE STATE, THE MORE HE CLOSES HIS CHAPTER IN FUTURE POLITICAL PURSUITS.

Iche na ndi mmadu wu ewu? You think people are goats.
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by aresa: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
This is quite sad that there is no impressive infrastructure in the entire Owerri. The state capital does not have ambitious infrastructure. It is appalling because this is more like a rural town. Let's get to see some landmark masterpieces like this below that can distinguish the area. cool

lmao at fake Lekki Ikoyi copy cat village gather bridge with 2 metal clippers on top....... Talk about lack of originality and thought..

You people are so paranoid and you jealous needlessly.. What's imo got to do with anambra?

Why you people hate yourselves and your fellow states because of hatred and politics beata me.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
aresa:

Talk about lack of originality and thought..

Ekoile, where did Lagos copied it from? I think the joke is on you......or is Lagos the origin of such bridge? Do you want me to get you pictures of similar bridges across the world?cool

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by aresa: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:

Ekoile, where did Lagos copied it's from? I think the joke is on you......or is Lagos the origin of such bridge? Do you want me to get you pictures of similar bridges across the world?cool

You should have posted your nonssnse instead of your weak and meaningless post..
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Pwayne2016(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
aresa:

You should have posted your nonssnse instead of your weak and meaningless post..
bia nwa Yoloba leave dis thread now.. Onye nzuzu

4 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by aresa: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
Pwayne2016:
bia nwa Yoloba leave dis thread now.. Onye nzuzu
[/s]

Unintelligent and bigoted utterances bore me..
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by highpriest4: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
asorocker:
In 5 years from today there will be reverse migration of igbo brains from Abuja and Lagos to the east, these city planners should make provision for high rise residential areas that would accomdate the upsurge, Enugu and owerri should be primed to accommodate this upsurge while Aba and onitsha should be primed to handle congestion of businesses and people.
ebonyi nko
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by blackmatter007: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Schematics:
You are a mentally deranged lunatic. You are such a hopeless jobless nuisance that requires checks. You are the reason all these are happening. It is in drive to check your nuisance that I decided to face your state squarely. Most time I suspect you are mentally challenged. Imo state is where I pass every month. I have loads of horrible pictures from Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Nekede etc. I would have unleashed it here but for love I have for the Igbos. The horrible conditions of the roads I covered in Imo state particularly Owerri is lying down in my phone but I have been exercising some level of restraint. I have warned you madman..stay away from us. Stay away from us as you are the problem with the Igbo community on NL. Stay away from us as we have nothing in common with nor your people. I am ready for you in whatever way you want it, I am ready to do even worse than you can ever imagine to put you in your place. You have a nightmare in me.. cool

[s][/s]

Chino, as an observer I am so sorry to say, you are a disgrace, I don't know your age but if you can go on and on about this Imo, anambra Superiority nonsense for more than a year then I can boldly call you an under fed adolescent. Don't you have better things to do? I mean I have never seen you discuss topical issues like a mature man, if you can troll on Imo state related threads for years then I wonder what kind of father/husband you will be to your wife and kids.

Behave like a mature person abeg! In fact you are becoming a nuisance and annoyance to lots of Imolites who come on here to check for updates about our lovely state. even if you hate abagworo or have any issues with him, kindly face him and not imo state!

7 Likes

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ok, if you say so. Good luck!

blackmatter007:

Chino, as an observer I am so sorry to say, I am are a disgrace, I don't know my age but if I can go on and on about this Imo, anambra Superiority nonsense for more than a year then I can boldly call myself an under fed adolescent. I don't you I better things to do. I mean I have never seen myself discuss topical issues like a mature man, if I can troll on Imo state related threads for years then I wonder what kind of father/husband you will be to your wife and kids.

I should behave like a mature person abeg! In fact I am becoming a nuisance and annoyance to lots of Imolites who come on here to check for updates about our lovely state. even if I hate abagworo or have any issues with him, I should kindly face him and not imo state!
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Imo International Conference Center. You have not experienced development or hospitality until you visit Imo State

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by RareDiamond: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
House of Freeda Mall & Spa Owerri.

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by mandax: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
RareDiamond:
Your part maybe abandoned but not my part. Although Okigwe zone has not received as much attention as Owerri and Orlu zones.

RareDiamond, to prove your point post any beautiful part of Imo state that is not Owerri on the thread: "Few Pics from Imo state"

See government and provision of social infrastructures in neighbouring states:

From neighbours Anambra state, we can see parts of the state as beautiful as the Owerri pictures in Awka, Onitsha, and in other towns.

From neighbours Abia state, we can see beautiful places like Owerri in Aba, Umuahia and other towns.

In neighbouring Delta state, we can see beautiful places like the ones in Owerri in Asaba, Warri, Ughelli, Sapele, etc.

In Akwa Ibom state, we can see beautiful places like the ones in Owerri in Uyo, Ikot Ekpene, Abak, etc.

But in Imo state, you people continue to be deceived by a government that cuts corners by cutting off rest of Imo state since 2012 after dualuzing one or two streets in Okigwe and Orlu, with some rural roads; you get deceived by a government obsessed with state capital.

1 Like

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Schematics: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please make una leave Anambra or any part thereof out from this thread. Please you all should be focused in discussing your state than drawing another state into this place. Be warned!

[s]
mandax:

RareDiamond, to prove your point post any beautiful part of Imo state that is not Owerri on the thread: "Few Pics from Imo state"

From Anambra state, we can see parts of the state
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally / Security Chiefs Visit Nigerian Army Situation Room Ahead Of Elections. / Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.