Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? (1558 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by abelabel: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thought from pregnant women!

Well for some Women, Hormones are raging during pregnancy, so that can increase her sex drive. But, a lot of women who suffer from exhaustion, bad nausea or constipation report lower sex drives – for obvious reasons. Usually the second trimester is the best time “sex wise” because the morning sickness and fatigue have subsided, but she’s not too huge yet!

Some said, I wanted sex right up until I went in to have my first two children, when pregnant with my third though things were different. It was uncomfortable, painful at times, and I got nothing out of it. I think it just depends on the woman and how her body is feeling.

Other said, Each

Continue reading here http://www.abelabel.com/2015/12/do-women-want-sex-when-they-are-pregnant/

1 Share

Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by ATMC(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
I DON'T KNOW.
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by Cutehector(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
I dnt think so...
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
I don't care
If she open..i go enter.. undecided

#yolo
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by godfrey01(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
tongue
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
I want to know...
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
don't know o bt I think some will enjoy it
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by bettercreature(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
excellence44:
I want to know...
They always want it more than when they are not pregnant,they wont allow you to touch them from 4th through 13th weeks though,but wont let you rest from 13 weeks
That 4th through 13 weeks is always hell for them,they wont even allow you to touch their body let alone sex
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by mackhunter77: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
I heard doctors recommend sex during pregnancy because it helps d pregnant madam...rough guys usually avoid their wives before dem bash d baby inside
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by firstking01(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
The sight of it irritates me cry...btw, how will the woman cope during the intercourse, wnt she feel pain and the baby??
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by firstking01(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
richommie:
I don't care If she open..i go enter.. undecided

#yolo
chai, the woman wey go marry you ehundecided
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
chai, the woman wey go marry you ehundecided

She don enter one chance be dat grin

#Yolo
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by ricsman(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
yeah even to the eve of delivery sef. entering from the back while she relax solve every pblem.
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by george93(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
I think individual differences has its place here. Some would like n enjoy it why some would detest it. However, my advice is dat every activity of such shld stop after 3-4 months of d pregnancy 2 protect d baby n the woman.
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hehehe...PREGNANCY or no pregnancy I must be served.
Re: Do Women Want Sex When They Are Pregnant? by bigsmoke2(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pregnancy makes women unattractive. I won't even get turned on undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wished U Had A Smaller Or Longer "Johny" Because Of A Girl?? / 6 Dangerous Effect Of Having Too Much Sex / Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.