Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (276819 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
Its a big problem when you are applying to non-english speaking countries for visa, they dont understand english so well and may misinterprete what you are saying. For example, my father is my principal sponsor in principle and he owns a firm, i used his letter head to prove the evidence of fund to them by saying he has remitted all my needed fund held in my current account (applicant's current account), they went ahead to say i have partly the fund and my father has partly the fund according to the english they used. I did not show any part fund in my application, what i presented was the whole money 5million held in my own account as the applicant. A lot of places wey them goofe for law, too many injustice for their little knowledge. How on earth i fit afford 5 million, i actually brought in my father remitting money into my account to further prove to them that at the completion of my course, i shall return back to niger to take charge of our family company that is well related to my proposed course of study. They gave me right of appeal, am only familiar with UK appeal process, dunno what to make out of sweden wey don use 3 months to process visa, not to talk of appeal, that appeal may not see the light of day before school resume.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
U guys say make i no disturb them but wait for 2-3 days for them to reply me. I used my brain, i contacted them by mail reminding them of the decision on my application and ask them to forward me the decision in time so i know what next to do in my life, barely 40 mins when i send them that mail, they did not even write a mail or anything, they just forwarded the PDF file of decision to my box. Guys wey don apply b4 no try at all, sooner they got denied, they comot for nairaland leaving no lessons to be learnt, but trust me, i will always be here all the way with fresh applicant. If you dont have the money in your account for 2-5days, then forget the visa, except a miracle say them no confirm at all.
They gave me 3 weeks to appeal, if I don’t mail them today, I for don waste part of the 3weeks and my appeal no go reach them in time. Am appealing sha. I had 5 million in my account when I applied, later I removed 2 mil, later add 500k, then I started taking off and adding back money in my account, but I made sure I had over 3.5 mil, but why my bank go tell 3rd party my balance. I cant fight anybody sha, I accept my fate, but am berra off in terms of packaging my tingy next time. Once beaten, twice shy
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
IYKE you are the bomb, my children will never go through this visa process wahala, when i thought the visa would be sitting in my hands already, thats when i have to engage in another legal battle with embassy, 6 months to apply for school b4 admission, almost 2 months for embassy for visa na God know how long the appeal go take. Am not going to hire a lawyer, i will do my write up myself and by the way they sent us application forms written in good english and wrote me a refusal letter in swedish and later at the end small english, am i supposed to get a translator or what. this people are so funny, am sure na one college boy treat my doc, he said i withdrew 4469 kronas from my account, thats like 90k, going by that withdrawal he purpotedly claimed i withdrew in an account running over 5mil, my account na 5,000,042,567. Guys kindly give me input on how to word this people. they said i was refused because i have insufficient fund.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2010
Applications and more
You have applied for residence permits for studies at Blekinge Institute of Technology
College. According to the admission notice, you are admitted to the Electrical
Engineering with emphasis on Telecommunication of 180 ECTS.
The application states that your support during the planned period of study in
Sweden is secured partly by own funds deposited in First Bank and partly
by your father to sponsor you financially.
Reasons for decision
Therefore you must not permit
A foreigner who intends to study in Sweden and adopted
Higher education should, according to 4, § 5 Aliens Ordinance (2006:97),
granted a residence permit for study if he or she
- Has his livelihood in their studies and return to their own security
funds, scholarship, or other similar
- Have comprehensive sickness insurance unless the cost of medical
will be borne by the general public in Sweden
- Does not pose a threat to public order, public security or public health.
Studies must be pursued full-time teaching and will require the
student's attendance at the university in Sweden.
As stated above shall supply throughout the trial in Sweden be
proved. At present at least 7300 Swedish kronor per month
10 months a year over the total time the applicant intends to
be here to study. Supply for the entire planned study period is
demonstrated at the first deadline of the certificate of own funds, certificates of
scholarships or other similar means.
In the time you plan to study in Sweden SEK 219 000 required. You have,
after checking with the bank, show that you dispose of 4469 crowns.
You can also be seen by your application to your father as sponsor / guarantor has undertaken
responsibility to support yourself while studying. Some documents show
you to freely dispose of their own funds equal to the supply requirement has not
submission of the case. You have not done thus likely that your supply is
security during the study period.
The Migration Board can not grant you a residence permit for studies
pursuant to Chapter 5. § 10 Aliens Act and Chapter 4. 5 §
Aliens Ordinance. Migration Board rejects your application.
2 / 4
Appeals
You can appeal against this decision with the Administrative Court in Malmö,
Immigration Court. Your appeal must be in writing and must be
received by the Migration Board within three weeks from the date you received some
of the decision.
Here's how
- Write what decision you are complaining about and how you want it changed.
- Write your name, date of birth, address and telephone number.
- Sign the letter with your name. If you have an agent that helps
You can appeal to the agent sign the letter. The attorney shall in that
cases send a letter.
- Send the appeal to the Migration Board, the permit
Vaxjo, Box 1228, 351 12 Växjö.
Immigration Service to submit the appeal to the Administrative Court in Malmö,
Immigration Court if the work does not change the decision as you want.
Information in English for individual Whose application for a residence
permit for Study Purposes Has Been Rejected
This is a brief account of the Conditions for a person to ask a Granted
residence permit for study in Sweden Purposes and information about the
Reasons Why You Have Been Granted note a permit. It Is Not a complete and
Detailed translation of the Swedish Migration Board's Decision.
If You Have Any Questions about the Decision You Can contact the Swedish
Missions Abroad (embassy / Consulate) where you Submitted your application
for a residence permit or the Swedish Missions Abroad That you Notified Of The
Decision.
Conditions for Being Granted a residence permit for Study Purposes
A foreign nation WHO intends to Study in Sweden WHO Has Been and
enrolled on a higher education course programmers Shall be Granted a
residence permit for the study period, he or she f
- Hock his / her support During the study period, and The Return Journey
Secured through his / her own funds, a scholarship or Similar Means
- Hock comprehensive health insurance f The Cost of Health Care Is Not
Paid for out of public funds in Sweden
- Does Represent a note threatening to public order, public safety or public
health.
Studies Should be pursued on a full-time basis, and The Teaching Should
the student's Requires attendance at A Place of Learning in Sweden.
Support - at least, USD 7.300 per month for 10 months a year - shoulder to ask
Confirmed When You first make your application and Applies For The Whole
Of The Planned study period. For Further Information See the Migration
3 / 4
Board fact sheet "Residence permit for studying at a university / college
(Including doctoral student), "www.migrationsverket.se
Your application for a residence permit Has Been Rejected For The Followill wing
Reason:
- You Have Shown Note That You Have sufficient funds available for the
Whole Of The Planned study period. (The Swedish Authorities Do Not
accepted support by a sponsor or guaranta.)
Miscellaneous
The Migration Board Decision Can Be appealed. The Appeal Should Be in
writing and ask Received By The Board Within Three Weeks Of The date on
Which You Were Notified of the Decision. The Address Can Be Found in the
heading "Appeals".
4 quarters
Designation
Dokumentid:
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2010
Eyin temi, e ma wo mi ni ran, e ja mi si ba wo lo n se lo ni oju titi. Mo ni akate to bad, esha mo, Ashiri
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by adedolaseu(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
UK Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter

Help Me!      Help Me!!       Help Me!!!
I applied for visa renewal, I didn't over stay. I only used a month out of the 6 months visa(Business Visit) I had, when I came back to Nigeria I still had few months left on my visa which was last year Oct/Nov. I submitted my visa renewal on May 19 2010, and I got my application back July 28 2010. The confusing part was that my visa was no issued, no refusal stamp, no refusal letter,  They only took my statement of account and they wrote "LAG, " at the last page of my passport,  when I got my first visa, they wrote the same "LAG, " at the same page, but with different numbers. I'm not sure what to do,  Securities won't let me in at British Embassy, they don't even listen to my complaint. Some people said, my visa was issued but the visa officer must have forgot to paste the visa sticker on my passport page. I'm apparently sure that I have no reason to be refused,  PLEASE ADVICE!!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vicjustice: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2010
adedolaseu:

UK Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter

Help Me! Help Me!! Help Me!!!
I applied for visa renewal, I didn't over stay. I only used a month out of the 6 months visa(Business Visit) I had, when I came back to Nigeria I still had few months left on my visa which was last year Oct/Nov. I submitted my visa renewal on May 19 2010, and I got my application back July 28 2010. The confusing part was that my visa was no issued, no refusal stamp, no refusal letter, They only took my statement of account and they wrote "LAG, " at the last page of my passport, when I got my first visa, they wrote the same "LAG, " at the same page, but with different numbers. I'm not sure what to do, Securities won't let me in at British Embassy, they don't even listen to my complaint. Some people said, my visa was issued but the visa officer must have forgot to paste the visa sticker on my passport page. I'm apparently sure that I have no reason to be refused, PLEASE ADVICE!!!
Well, with the development of fingerprinting and scanning technology, it might not be necessary for the UK embassy to stamp a passport after visa refusal. But, i don't think your application was refused, the UK embassy does not refuse visa application without issuing a letter to this effect, therefore, i'm of the opinion that the visa was approved, but the sticker wasn't applied as a result of human error.
I'll advice you to return to the British embassy and approach these rabid security staff in a calm manner and body language that they like to hear in order to give you the needed attention, then, you can explain to them the reason you call at the embassy, stressing that the visa officer had made an error. Actually, there would be nothing wrong if you sent a registered post addressing it to the office of the ECM (Entry Clearance Manager): Remember to attach photo-copies of the documented pages of your passport and your contact information. If you need further assistance, do let us know, i hope others contribute. Cheers
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by adedolaseu(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2010
Vicjustice:

Well, with the development of fingerprinting and scanning technology, it might not be necessary for the UK embassy to stamp a passport after visa refusal. But, i don't think your application was refused, the UK embassy does not refuse visa application without issuing a letter to this effect, therefore, i'm of the opinion that the visa was approved, but the sticker wasn't applied as a result of human error.
I'll advice you to return to the British embassy and approach these rabid security staff in a calm manner and body language that they like to hear in order to give you the needed attention, then, you can explain to them the reason you call at the embassy, stressing that the visa officer had made an error. Actually, there would be nothing wrong if you sent a registered post addressing it to the office of the ECM (Entry Clearance Manager): Remember to attach photo-copies of the documented pages of your passport and your contact information. If you need further assistance, do let us know, i hope others contribute. Cheers

I spoke to them in a very calm manner, but they are just acting like animals, They are so self-centered and acting based on their own-self instructions, not the instructions from the authorities. I'm so pissed off, how can I get hold of the ECM? I need more information,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2010
My friend, there is just three to contact the ECm,Write to him, make a Phone call to the BHC request the attention of the ECM or Email them.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by axeman85(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
Guys good job you are doing here. pls i need advice

My friend wants to come to uk for vacation. she has all the documents from her employees which is the lagos state television authority , she has worked there for 5yrs. she has all the letters and also letters and bank statements from her father to show that he will be sponsoring her trip to and fro from the uk. but in her application she will also be stating that the cost to her while will be £400. her father is sole signatory to his company account so he will proveide his companies bank statements, letter from bank and also tax clerance and certificate of incoporation.

i wil be providing copies of my passport page and visa page to show my EEA family permit also , to also include dates when i left uk to 9ja. eg. i stated in my invitation letter that during my trips to 9ja she was responsible for my accomodation and feeding during the 3times i went to 9ja this year and also 3times last year  and that since she is also coming to uk for vacation i will be responsible for her accomodation and feeding as well and travelling cost within the uk. is this ok ? also i will be attaching proof of call records to show that i speak to my friend everyday

i also attached my payslip and bank statements to show that i am empoyed and also my work id card to show i m working.  do i also include the other pages of my bank statements to show the transactions on my account or i shud just send the 1st page. reason is i have a few unpaid direct debits on my statement and i dont want that to be a basis for refusal.  ?

Also i live with my father in his hose with my 2 sisters, but i also got a letter from my father to say he has given authority for my friend to stay at our house during her stay in the uk and also included his utiliti bill. is this ok ?

based on what istated abve do u guys tink my friend will be given a visintg visa ?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
please tell your friend to tell her dad to include a personal account with the company account, am talking from people's experience. Embassy no wan see company account, whether sole signatory or not. You can NEVER sponsor person with company account.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by usewisdom: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ Ashiri, you're totaly wrong. Under the Immigratio law and related to HUMAN RIGHT, ''anybody can be ponsored by anybody as long as the ponsor is willing and ready to sponsor the applicant. I got all my different visa with my brother's real estate company account and although the account is foreign account in United States, while i'm a student in Nigeria. So i strongly believe that anybody can be sponsored by anybody.

@ axeman85, i can pre-guarantee your friend's issuance of visa only if all the documents you mentioned is true, then go ahead. But the only bitter truth from what ashiri said is the actual fact, tell your friend to at least include her personal bank statement even if it's 100k that is there then her chance of geeting the visa is there already. Your package is ok and pls tell your friend to support it with prayer. Go and write it down, if she's refused and given an appeal, then their point of refusal migh base on her personal account.

Goodluck,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by usewisdom: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ seedord247,
Do u een read justwise reply? The fact is you have been scammed. Why dont you go to the embassy and make enquiries carefuly by yourself. I don't think this thing is hard as that as far as you provide them the necessary documents. Why must you go and pay an agent to get you a visa.

The agent is not an ECO or ECM and not even a security at the embassy.
Why dont you ask the agent that how many people has he got the visa for in his own family?

Secondly, your sponsor or whatever in UK really made a big mistake by involving himself or herself with a scammer. If your appeal is overturned and if the embassy discorver that you submitted forged documents, then forget the visa and also forget to enter UK for the next 10 years, except a miracle.

Goodluk
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2010
usewisdom:

@ Ashiri, you're totaly wrong. Under the Immigratio law and related to HUMAN RIGHT, ''anybody can be ponsored by anybody as long as the ponsor is willing and ready to sponsor the applicant. I got all my different visa with my brother's real estate company account and although the account is foreign account in United States, while i'm a student in Nigeria. So i strongly believe that anybody can be sponsored by anybody.
@ axeman85, i can pre-guarantee your friend's issuance of visa only if all the documents you mentioned is true, then go ahead. But the only bitter truth from what ashiri said is the actual fact, tell your friend to at least include her personal bank statement even if it's 100k that is there then her chance of geeting the visa is there already. Your package is ok and pls tell your friend to support it with prayer. Go and write it down, if she's refused and given an appeal, then their point of refusal migh base on her personal account.
Goodluck,
Please any link to support that claim?
Using company's account is a bad idea, the poster's chances of getting a visa with that company's account is pretty low
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by usewisdom: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
Correct justwise you're completely helping, Scammer too much for here, It's good as we're identifying those useless scammers in this NL.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2010
Get the latest Scholarships for International Universities live from twitter immediately as it happens.
http://scholarships.targetedtweets.com/ for scholarships
http://studentvisas.targetedtweets.com/ for student visas
http://touristvisas.targetedtweets.com/ for tourist visas
http://premiership.targetedtweets.com/ all about premiership games and players
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ayoadeji: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hello like you to tell me more on how to travel Abroad. You can mail me into my box daniel_ayuoade@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Henry9000: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2010
My brother these guys are wonderful. How they do it I don't know. Get your invitation letters quick and easy. Don't depend on your relations abroad that are not willing to help you. I have been in that situation before. The most important thing is that there services are free of charge.

check http://www.visainvitationletters.info/
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2010
Henry9000:

My brother these guys are wonderful. How they do it I don't know. Get your invitation letters quick and easy. Don't depend on your relations abroad that are not willing to help you. I have been in that situation before. The most important thing is that there services are free of charge.

check http://www.visainvitationletters.info/

Useless human beings like you shouldn't be allowed to use Internet.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by melidee: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2010
why does it have to be uk uk or usa or canada why cant it be Ghana or Kenya or somewhere where she wont over stay
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2010
There is a way of travelling visa free to the US. You don't pay anybody for it, just go to the embassy and find out details or check
www.touristvisas.info
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by jchublue: 1:37am On Sep 10, 2010
this blog totally rocks - www.woahnigeria.

I had a right laugh there.

So original and fresh

I subscribed to their email service too
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segunben: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
hello every one in the room please all i need advice to know how long i have to wait before i hear from A I T cos i received this massage since

19/07/2010

Our Reference (s): *************

Appellant (s): **************

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regarding the appellant (s) mentioned above, this is to acknowledge receipt of the notice of appeal against the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer to refuse entry clearance to the United Kingdom.

The appeal will be processed and reviewed here and then despatched to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal in the United Kingdom, who will contact you once a decision, is made. When absolutely necessary, the A.I.T can be reached on +44(0) 845 6000877.

Appeals will take between three to six months (sometimes longer) upon receipt by the A.I.T before a decision is determined .It will take about five weeks (after you have received your copy of the determination) before we receive our copy, as it will be sent by post.

Yours sincerely,

FAMILY VISITS / APPEALS SECTION

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION /ABUJA

up till now have not receive any letter ,please tell me what i have to do please your advice is needed as urgent
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segunben: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2010
hello every one in the room please all i need advice to know how long i have to wait before i hear from A I T cos i received this massage since

19/07/2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regarding the appellant (s) mentioned above, this is to acknowledge receipt of the notice of appeal against the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer to refuse entry clearance to the United Kingdom.

The appeal will be processed and reviewed here and then despatched to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal in the United Kingdom, who will contact you once a decision, is made. When absolutely necessary, the A.I.T can be reached on +44(0) 845 6000877.

Appeals will take between three to six months (sometimes longer) upon receipt by the A.I.T before a decision is determined .It will take about five weeks (after you have received your copy of the determination) before we receive our copy, as it will be sent by post.

Yours sincerely,

up till now have not receive any letter ,please tell me what i have to do please your advice is needed as urgent
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2010
oluwa12002:

This is wonderful, free visa to US, I can't believe this. I never believed it in the first place but it is true.

www.touristvisas.info

oluwa12002 you are a waste of space. People please don't bother clicking on that link.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2010
segunben:

19/07/2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

I understand what you are going fru, not knowing what is going on, well my advice to you is ring that number provided with your refrence number in hand,
Trust me, the AIT might be slow but they dont abadon cases,they would end correspondence to you but its up to NIPOST to deliver it to you,so you have to keep checking with your local post office lol, i did al this as well
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2010
@segunben,
I just realised you sent it to ABJ, well I would have advice you to send it straight to london,but they would in turn send it back to ABJ,they will act faster on it cos its recorded from there and they have turn arround times target,hence they give approx dates of completing the whole procedure.You could Email them or cal them like I said,moreso,the ECM would have to look at all the available evidence B4 him, if he thinks the ECO has eered he would overturn the decci.there and then if not, he would send it to the AIT(Long Road)I note its nearly 3 months now, so contact them and see the ststs of the whole thing instead of just waiting.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2010
Hi,im newly confirmed ET and working for a bank,a frend wants to invite me for his graduation in the uk with an invitation letter from the school addressed to me, i earn about 1.5 million per annum and would be entitled to go on leave but ryt nw i have js about 400k in my account 4 d planned 5days visit aside d money i would use to book for my hotel stay.do u guys thnk i stand a gud chance of getting a visiting visa?if not wat do i need to put in place.Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2010
@ctrume
for starters whats ET,plz paddon my ignorance,there is no set specification to howmuch you must have in savings when applying to such catigory (VISITOR) all you had to do is convince the ECO you are going for the reason stated and your intention to come back to Nigeria,Now you have a well paid Job, thats a good start,now for the IV letter from a school address, does this letter contain the school's letter heading? does your friend live in an Hostel within the schools vicinity?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segunben: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2010
@erico2k2 thanks for the advice i received a letter from tribunal it say's they are waiting for all document regarding the refused on or before 21 of October .i was refuse based on my friend as invite some of his friend in the past which they don't believe they return to Nigeria that is why they refused me all my document is okay .
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2010
@segunben
tehy are basicaly waiting for teh Bundles from the ECo which they hardly supply,they ECO&ECM could be a right pain, but trust me, weather they supply it or not on that date, the hearing notificatio would be sent out, on your appeal did you chose Oral or verbal hearing>?I feel for your friend who invited you cos his invitation power has been scrapped, so now he cant even invite his Mum or Dad,cos someone refused to return.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.