Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (276843 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by sparkle(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
omonla123:

And please don't forget to pray for favour. I have seen an application made without all evidence required, but the ECO was so kind enough to call this guy and request for the evidence to be presented within 3days. HSMP visa was issued to this man on the 5th day after presenting the evidence required.

This is divine favour at work.

For all applicants, i wish you best of luck and divine intervention to bring favourable outcome. Afterall, God owns the land and the fullness thereof.

Bye for now.

I agree. Do not underestimate the power of divine intervention.

I submitted my application for spouse visa on 22nd October. I was asked to check back on 5th November. My husband rang them on 31st to find out if my application been dealt with - (I thought he was been over optimistic but he told me to trust in the lord).
He was told that I could come as it was ready. He was not told the outcome though. I went on 1st and lo and behold when I opened the big brown package, I saw the stamped spouse visa in my passport.
I see it as a miracle as we were not expecting to get it that easily without going through an interview. A lot of preparation towards collecting of evidence backed with prayer is the key
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by omonla123: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have once appeal and my appeal was dismissed. Now i still wish to reapply for visa but my question is:
1. any one who has lost an appeal can his application be treated fairly again next time he apply again?
2. The last time i applied it was done in Lagos now that i wish to apply again can i submit it in Abuja and will Abuja not read meaning to it?
3. can i change my passport to this new ecowas passport?
4. Lastly i have found a better school compare to the previous one applied and i'll be changing school and course(although related course). ANY IMPLICATION? What do u think?
5. Will abuja be able to track my details since i didn't submit my last application there?
       THANKS.

Dear Kelly24

On what ground was the previous appeal dismissed?

I hope you did not use any falsified document.

UKvisas world wide are connected through secured intranet, once applied before and you've been give a reference number, the ECO's decision would come out.

Before i give my opinion on your matter, i would like you to supply answers to the following questions
1 did you supplied your bio-data when you previously apply?
2 what were the reason/s for the refusal?
3 on what grounds did you base your appeal?
4 why the case was dismiss in AIT?
5 what is your educational background in Nigeria?

But bear it in mind that some of the ECO in Abuja were transfered from Lagos, so applying through Abuja might make no difference.

Kindly supply these information requested and lets us all brain storm together in order to find a lasting solution to your immigration matter.

Kind regards.

Omonla123
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2007
Kelly24

Have you read this thread and other related immigration threads by any chance?
If you do I am sure you will find an answer to your questions.

Frankly I am fed up answering questions which with a little bit of
dilligence from the questioner can be solved.

STOP BEING LAZY. angry angry angry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 2:43am On Nov 28, 2007
Well seconded VOR.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tosintp: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2007
hello pips i am writing in regards to my appeal i lodged at the DBHC on the 31st of july,the tribunal sent me an acknowledgement by september and told the ECO to file my bundle by the end of september but he did not,then i got another letter from the AIT telling the ECO to submit the bundle on or before the 26th of november behold as i am writing the Eco did not so i called the tribunal and they said the judge will hhear my case in about 3 wks from now pls i would like to know what implication this has on my appeal.Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
tosin_tp:

hello pips i am writing in regards to my appeal i lodged at the DBHC on the 31st of july,the tribunal sent me an acknowledgement by september and told the ECO to file my bundle by the end of september but he did not,then i got another letter from the AIT telling the ECO to submit the bundle on or before the 26th of november behold as i am writing the Eco did not so i called the tribunal and they said the judge will hhear my case in about 3 wks from now please i would like to know what implication this has on my appeal.Thanks

The short answer is none.

In fact, it is to your advantage and the disadvantage of the presenting officer
if the bundle is not submitted prior to the full hearing of your case.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
VOR:

Kelly24

Have you read this thread and other related immigration threads by any chance?
If you do I am sure you will find an answer to your questions.

Frankly I am fed up answering questions which with a little bit of
dilligence from the questioner can be solved.

STOP BEING LAZY. angry angry angry

mrpataki:

Well seconded VOR.

same here! people should take out time to read the posts on this thread rather than asking the same questions. we have talked on every single aspect of the appeal process.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by madeojo: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
Can anyone remember dis post.

This is what the entry officer wrote

The cost of your ttution, maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor, namely your father, and you have submitted evidence of how your studies in the Uk will be financed including your sponsor's bank statement and a letter from your sponsor offering financial assistance. However, these documents largely stand in isolation as evidence of your sponsors' financial circumstances and commitments. in the adbsence of any other evidence of your sponsor's business, income or the origin of these funds, i m not statisfied that the evidence presented is a true reflection of your sponsor's financial circumstances or that these funds would be available.

The cost of your tution, maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor. funding your education will impose an additional financial burden upon him and i m not satisfied that this increased financial outlay is commensurate with his current economic circumstances and that such funds will actualy be available to you in the Uk. therefore i m not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you are able to meet the cost of the course and maintain and accomodate yourself without resource to employment or public funds.

The educational establishment in the Uk has stated that the cost of your tution fees for one year is £1500. british council guidelines suggest students require between £5,500 and £7,00 covering nine month academic year for maintenance and living expenses in the UK and this assessment is based upon 2004 prices. This brings the total cost of your studies in the UK for one academic year to £9000. whilst i note that a deposit has been paid your financial documents do not satisfactorily confirm that you have sufficient funds to cover the remaining cost of your studies in the UK and adequately maintain and accomodate yourself whilst there. I note from your sponsor's bank statement that the closing balance of his account as of 27th August was N219864 (£879; £1=N250). Futhermore, i do not find it credible that your sponsor is willing to exhaust all of their savings to finance your studies in the Uk. you have not satisfactorily demonstrated that such expenditure is commensurate to any benefits to be gained by your sponsor in doing so.

The onus is on you to demonstrate that you have the ability to follow the course. You have submitted result slip issued in 1999 by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) as evidence of your past academic achievements. WAEC have stated to this office that the transcripts or notification of result slips submitted in support of your applications should not be accepted as evidence of results, a certificate must be provided in support. i note that you have not submitted a WAEC certificate with your application and therefore i cannot be satisfied that your academic history is as claimed. Therefore i cannot be satisfied that you intend and are able to follow a weekday full time course invloving attendance at a single institution for a minimum of 15 hours organised daytime study per week of a single subject, or directly or directly related subjects as required by para 57 (ii)b.

In an overall assessment of the credibilty of the application, i m not satisfied the cost of these studies is proportionate to your economic circumstances or that there are advantages you might derive from this course of study. i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you intend to follow the course.

I therefore refuse your application.

These are my comments.

1. I submitted a CSCS statement worth about 17million which was not considered and at that the time that i filed in my application some of the stocks were on the floor of stock exchange for sale and now some of it has been sold.
2. I have collected my WAEC certificate.
3. His is a Lecturer, and there is this loan which they normally give to them every 2 years by intercontinental( A million).

Now i want to reapply by Monday because the resumption date is 7th January (KCMT)Kingsbrigde College of Management and Technology that is the name of the school. How can i go about the application so that they wont say there has been large deposit of funds in the recent even when my application was with them some of the shares has been sold and thank God we have the Sold contract documents for the shares sold. Presently he has (1.7m) in his account now hope i am good to submitt and please tell me how to go about the application.

Very Urgent.

Just wanna share my testimony wiv you pple. i re-applied wiv all my documents showing that there was no large deposit within short period of time and these are documents gottn from stocks that was sold and also a photocopy of the chque issued to my pop from the savings he had wiv asup. After which he wrote a comprehensive sponsorship letter. i submitted last week tuesday (20/11/2007) and as God will have it i called them at the application center at Ikeja if my application was ready for pick up and they told me it s ready. just for me to get there and open the brown envlp lo and behold i saw my visa and the start date was 26/11/2007. alot of people told me not to reapply that i will be refused but God is gr8er than human beings.

KCMT HERE I COME
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ajile2: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2007
hello house. pls mine is a fresh case.i ve unconditional offer to study msc in uk. ve paid the 50percent required school fees. a mont6h accommodation fee. my sponsor is my brother,a CEO of 1yr plus logistic company that is doing well in lag.with good statement of account.my soon resumes 9th of jan. i intend to drop my appl by 10 dec. i dont inbtend to lie about anything. what i dont know is i hope my submission is not to late,is it wise to apply on my own or to go via agent.what re the necessary steps the house feel am omitting. pls reply
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2007
Ajile,

I can't see any benefit in applying through an agent so long as
your application is solid and on point.

What I would suggest you do before submitting your application
is to read the whole of this thread and other student visa related
threads. You will pick up a lot. In particular I would suggest you
you pay particular attention to the contributions regarding company
sponsorship and the legal implications of this.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by kelly24: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2007
Dear Omonla123

To answer ur question i did not use any falsified document and my appeal was dismissed based on same ground that the eco refused me with which is the use of company statement of account. i supplied my bio-dadtas the last time i applied. The reason for the refusal was that they are not satisfied funds will be available as since i'm using company statement.

I based my appeal on the ground that the dicretion under the immigration rules should have been exercised differently. my appeal was still dismissed base on the same reason the eco gave for using company bank staement. My educational background in Nigeria is: Distinction grade in Diploma in Computer studies earned Dec 2006.

Pls help my tacle with this and give me any additional advise.

What's ur point of view if i apply to another college different from the previous one at my last visa application?
God bless!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by kelly24: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2007
Please who can help answer this question so i dont make mistake in my next visa application?

I'm planning to apply to a different school different for the one i applied at my first aoolication.

Will the eco get to know? if they do, any problem to that? i intend changing college because i reserch and discovered a better one.
What about changing cousre of study too?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by brownbaby(f): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2007
Hi everybody, thank God I won my appeal.

I then called AIT and was told the Home office (the embassy) will get to call me. I asked if I could go there
myself (u know as he dey my body) but was told to wait for them to call me. Please advise me of the possible things that will follow, u know those embassy people could be funny I dont want to be caught unaware.

Meanwhile I called the school I'm to attend in UK that they shoiuld send me a defferal letter, but I dont know how soon I will be given my visa, so as to know whether the deferral letter should be for January resumption or April.

Please advise.

Mr. Pataki, VOR, funkybaby etc how is the going?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by brownbaby(f): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2007
Mr. Pataki I'm glad you are here, hope u remember my case, the bottom line is I won my appeal,

what is the next step. Please and please advise. Questions will be welcomed for clarity.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ty4real(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2007
I must say that am really proud of you Mr Pataki,you are really the best and iI must say that I am PROUD of you! cheesy cheesy wink smiley smiley.
Mr Akolawole,Funkybabay,i Hail una oooooooooooo.You guys dont know what you ve done to Nigerians who have been unfairly denied their visa.
Generations unborn will still say a big thank you to you guys.
Keep on with the good work and sincerely on behalf of every nairalander,you are blesses,ur generation is blessed,God himself will personallt take up your cases and will see to it that the heavens give ur cases a quick respond!

You guys are the bomb! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2007
brownbaby:

Mr. Pataki I'm glad you are here, hope u remember my case, the bottom line is I won my appeal,

what is the next step. Please and please advise. Questions will be welcomed for clarity.

Thanks.

Sorry ma,

I have been too busy of late, trying to round up for this christmas and then head off for my vacation.

I am also lazy to go back to which page exactly you stated your case. Please pardon me on that. Congrats on your case! Is your case for a student visa? When are you expected to resume?

If there is still any other issue, please come and post it here, I promise to keep a note on this thread henceforth. But whatever the case, British High Commission will give you a call. Do not worry.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2007
ty4real:

I must say that am really proud of you Mr Pataki,you are really the best and iI must say that I am PROUD of you! cheesy cheesy wink smiley smiley.
Mr Akolawole,Funkybabay,i Hail una oooooooooooo.You guys don't know what you ve done to Nigerians who have been unfairly denied their visa.
Generations unborn will still say a big thank you to you guys.
Keep on with the good work and sincerely on behalf of every nairalander,you are blesses,your generation is blessed,God himself will personallt take up your cases and will see to it that the heavens give your cases a quick respond!

You guys are the bomb! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

On behalf of my Ogas, I wish to say many thanks for the prayers and appreciation.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by shescute4(f): 4:34am On Dec 16, 2007
is it compulsory to book accomodation b4 applying 4 student visa?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Dantecmu(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2007
shescute4:

is it compulsory to book accomodation before applying 4 student visa?

Na wa 4 some visa applicants o cant u read this thread has being on for like 33 pages its amazing hw pple who apply for student visa come on this thread to give us an idea of why dey where refused indirectly cus if u read through this thread this question ain't necessary, so hw are we sure it ain't Ur ignorance dat messed u up sorry if am acting up but look dem babas have answered practically every question on fresh application and appeal process but u guys keep remixing dem questions abeg read to understand. And stop taking us backward.

ciao

Any nairalander in Hatfield?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by brownbaby(f): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hi all.

Yes my case is on student visa. My admission is deferred till January 7th,

but it is opened till April 07. I got the letter from the school already.

What else do u think I might be asked to bring at BHC, apart from the admission letter from d school.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2007
@Brownbaby

Its most likely you will be asked to bring an updated Sponsor's bank statement?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by brownbaby(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2007
ok thanks. What about letter from my office, hope that wont be necessary,

as I have even changed job after I applied for the visa in 2005.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
@BabyBrown grin

Not necessary.

Dont forget, an updated bank statement and it must be well in credit.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by queentayo: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hello Nairalanders kindly help with this assignement
My friend’s sister needs some urgent advice since I’m not sure my self; I need you guys’ kind support and knowledge. Here is her case

HSMP initial entry visa refused on the following basis
her sponsor have been associated with 11 UK applicants within the last 12 months;
She did not provide any tenancy agreement even though sponsor has indicated that she would accommodate her and spouse.
Embassy not satisfied with proof of adequate accommodation that was provided/
No credible proof of adequate accommodation particularly bearing in mind the other sponsorships (11 others earlier indicated were on visiting visa and she is aware that at least 10 of them if not all 11 are back in Nigeria)

My questions/needs

a- Is the case worth appealing
b- Procedures to follow for appealing
c- a sample letter for appeal
d- credible letters/documents needed to prove adequate accommodation
e- credible immigration lawyer in Lagos
f- Is there a significance difference if a lawyer is used

I look forward to your valued advice, 10ks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2007
queentayo:

Hello Nairalanders kindly help with this assignement
My friend’s sister needs some urgent advice since I’m not sure my self; I need you guys’ kind support and knowledge. Here is her case

HSMP initial entry visa refused on the following basis
her sponsor have been associated with 11 UK applicants within the last 12 months;
She did not provide any tenancy agreement even though sponsor has indicated that she would accommodate her and spouse.
Embassy not satisfied with proof of adequate accommodation that was provided/
No credible proof of adequate accommodation particularly bearing in mind the other sponsorships (11 others earlier indicated were on visiting visa and she is aware that at least 10 of them if not all 11 are back in Nigeria)

My questions/needs
Is the sponsor really responsible for the alleged 11 UK visa applicants to the UK? What exactly is the status of this sponsor in the UK? If the sponsor has an indefinite stay or a British citizen, there is no need for submitting a tenacy agreement. But if the sponsor is on a FLR, then such a person is obligated to submit a tenacy agreement.

However, if the allegation by the ECO is wrong, I will suggest that she re-applies with the tenacy agreement. Rather than go ahead with the appeal process. But try and answer my questions.

queentayo:

a- Is the case worth appealing
Probably I think it is worth appealing, but the allegation of 11 UK visa applicants to the UK if true, is very demeaning to the appeal application.

queentayo:

b- Procedures to follow for appealing
A lot has been said on this thread. Avail yourself some time to read more on it. Also you can view more here too:
www.ait.gov.uk

queentayo:

c- a sample letter for appeal
Funkybaby posted a link of an appeal process in the UK in the first few pages of this thread. Try and read it to know how to go about it. I could have helped you out, but I have stopped giving a sample format of an appeal draft.

queentayo:

d- credible letters/documents needed to prove adequate accommodation
The tenacy agreement stated by the ECO is enough. It will state the numer of rooms available in the sponsors house and the ECO can decide whether there will be room for your sister in it.

queentayo:

e- credible immigration lawyer in Lagos
I used to know one in Lagos. But of late, not much of credibility have been accrued to him. For your information, you can draft the appeal all by yourself. You do not need an immigration lawyer for that!

queentayo:

f- Is there a significance difference if a lawyer is used
No significane difference, except if your lawyer is going to represent you in the hearing at the appeal court. Which is in most situation not the case, as the appeal court is a practical waste of time if you have ever attended one.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2007
@queentayo
Your sponsor has invited 11people to uk in a period of 12months?? Thats serious o! That alone is damaging to any appeal case. I'll advice just like mrpataki that you should reapply. Include your sponsors mortgage agreement and he should write another sponsorship letter clearly stating the number of rooms in the house, present number of occupants and the fact that there will be a spare room in the house for the applicant. He should also try and explain how come he has been inviting so many people o! If you have money to waste and dash an immigration lawyer-fine. But dont dash the money to anyone based in nigeria and be warned that there is absolutely no guarantee that the appeal wont be thrown out.

@Pataki
You see the resultant effect of the new visa forms? There is a section where you are asked to fill the names and dates of birth off all the people your sponsor has invited in the last 2years to uk. The embassy probably ran the search only to discover the guy has invited 11 in less than 12 months. On the comic side now, lets assume he was asked to pay the bond of £1000 for each person??

It is always advisable-whether the sponsor has ILR or a british citizen to include his or her mortgage or tenancy agreement with the visa application. Being a british citizen is no exception.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2007
@queentayo
Your sponsor has invited 11people to uk in a period of 12months?? Thats serious o! That alone is damaging to any appeal case. I'll advice just like mrpataki that you should reapply. Include your sponsors mortgage agreement and he should write another sponsorship letter clearly stating the number of rooms in the house, present number of occupants and the fact that there will be a spare room in the house for the applicant. He should also try and explain how come he has been inviting so many people o! If you have money to waste and dash an immigration lawyer-fine. But dont dash the money to anyone based in nigeria and be warned that there is absolutely no guarantee that the appeal wont be thrown out.

@Pataki
You see the resultant effect of the new visa forms? There is a section where you are asked to fill the names and dates of birth off all the people your sponsor has invited in the last 2years to uk. The embassy probably ran the search only to discover the guy has invited 11 in less than 12 months. On the comic side now, lets assume he was asked to pay the bond of £1000 for each person??

It is always advisable-whether the sponsor has ILR or a british citizen to include his or her mortgage or tenancy agreement with the visa application. Being a british citizen is no exception.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2007
@Pataki

Where did you get that British citizen's exception from? tongue

what credibility does citizenship give invitees?

it is a must to include mortgage documents statiing clearly the number of rooms and their AVAILABILITY ?

@Funkybabe

Of course, one can invite a lot of people BUT

BHC do Sponsor's search but there is a loophole there shocked

I might divulge this to you behind closed door. wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mrpataki(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2007
Akolawole:

@Pataki

Where did you get that British citizen's exception from? tongue

what credibility does citizenship give invitees?

it is a must to include mortgage documents statiing clearly the number of rooms and their AVAILABILITY ?

It is not a must to include it in applications if you have an indefinite leave to remain in the UK, or you are even a British citizen. I have seen not one or two applications that were refused based on the fact that the sponsors were British citizen and they refused to include their mortgage documents. But on writing a simple letter of reconsideration, the BHC issued the visa.

I wont be stating it here, if I don't know what I am saying.

No make me dash you another Arsenal 1 -Chelsea 0 bashing oh. cheesy grin

Akolawole:

@Funkybabe

Of course, one can invite a lot of people BUT

BHC do Sponsor's search but there is a loophole there shocked

I might divulge this to you behind closed door. wink

Should I state the loophole on the forum? tongue I don't know why you are keeping it. Do you work for them as a secret agent? grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2007
.@pataki
You are contradicting yourself darl. First you say its mandatory and you said in your post that you knew people that were denied based on the fact that they didnt include mortgage agreements. Which side are you on?

Anyway, i still insist that its compulsory. Non-inclusion is a perfect reason for refusal. Leave akolababa alone o! Why are you rubbing 'atawewe' on the chelsea injury.

@Akolawole.
Compliments of the season dear. You always know the way around things. I'll mail you soon.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by queentayo: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2007
What will I do with out u guys ……………
@Funkybabe
thanks my sister, you guys are doing as well as some of the lawyers. May you be lifted beyond Debra in Dragons Den…………, (read your Holy book)
@Mrpataki   yes the sponsor is really responsible for the alleged 11 UK visa applicants to the UK? His status in the UK Indefinite L .R. and he actually had them over on holidays and meant well.  I just wish our people will holiday more in nice places in Nigeria like cross river  or jos
@Akolawole……hmm… loophole secret behind closed doors…I ‘ll come if only u will permit Baba Dibia to come along
All Nairalanderss thanks o!
I just hop some day I will be able to giv back to this great community of ours. I’ll let u guys know her outcome once tis done

So am taking with me  

-reapply
-Include sponsors mortgage agreement/documents
-Letter from sponsors stating no of rooms and no of occupiers
also explain basis for  inviting so many people .

one last question what if she  gets and pays for the accomodation and then include the tenancy agreement could that b acceptable?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2007
@queentayo
Thanks for the prayers. Lol. I will look up for that phrase in my bible.

Dont forget to tell your sponsor to state that there is a spare room in the house for the applicant. I think you should just stick to your sponsor's accommodation. Renting a flat and including the tenancy agreement might mean inconsistency in the visa application and might suggest that your sponsor is not willing to accomodate her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.