Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,012 members, 7,859,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277860 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by rmx: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
got a 10 years visa tuesday grin , was not even upto 15 working days,asked for advice here and nobody really gave me any, my advice for everybody applying is read properly the info on the official website and nairaland and submit genuine docs
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by orexjoe(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
rmx:

got a 10 years visa tuesday grin , was not even upto 15 working days,asked for advice here and nobody really gave me any, my advice for everybody applying is read properly the info on the official website and nairaland and submit genuine docs

Really? Thats great bro,

How did you get to do that? im so sure ur passport aint gonna be a virgin passport and u'ld have been flying in and out of Britain well before you got this, please let us know bro,

Happy for you,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Phong: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
Hi everyone, my visa was refused with the reason is I don't have translation of graduated certificate.And my attribute point is 0. Anyway, I can solve it.
However in my fund's point award also is 0. But they typed a sentence below that " Points awarded as claimed". What does it's mean ? My bank account has enough money and i paid my fee course already.
I really need everyone's help sad
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2009
Hi man, You need to let the house know what really happened, did you make any mistake filling the form and was your visa letter ok, Cos @ least you should get your 30 points for visa letter man talk to the prof like just wise and ell77. You can go to the tier4 point based forum for this, then more help comes man. So sorry for what happened ok, Reapply.
Phong:

Hi everyone, my visa was refused with the reason is I don't have translation of graduated certificate.And my attribute point is 0. Anyway, I can solve it.
However in my fund's point award also is 0. But they typed a sentence below that " Points awarded as claimed". What does it's mean ? My bank account has enough money and i paid my fee course already.
I really need everyone's help sad
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
Phong:

However in my fund's point award also is 0. But they typed a sentence below that " Points awarded as claimed". What does it's mean ? My bank account has enough money and i paid my fee course already.[/b]I really need everyone's help sad

Pls can u tell us more abt the bolded areas? When u said [b]translation of graduated certificate
does it mean that u studied in non-english speaking country?
How much is ur school fees? Which city is ur school? London or outside london? How much do u have in ur bank account (£)?

Waiting for ur reply
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Phong: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
Yes, I studied bachelor in my country : Vietnam and now i studying MBA. I got 7200 pound in my saving acc and i am living in London. My fee is 6450 pound. And the main thing i want to understand " Points awarded as claimed"  meant ? sad( omg, do you bless me
Wait for your reply smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
Phong:

Yes, I studied bachelor in my country : Vietnam and now i studying MBA. I got 7200 pound in my saving acc and i am living in London. My fee is 6450 pound. And the main thing i want to understand " Points awarded as claimed" meant ? sad( omg, do you bless me
Wait for your reply smiley
To start with, MBA course fees can't be £6450 in london even outside london universities, its far far more than that.
Points awarded as claimed means that u have been given the point.

Were u given the admission letter when u paid that fees? £7200 is ok for london(for course lasting 9months)

I have a feeling that u did not fill the application form properly and u did not submit all required documents.
What is the name of the school u applied for in london?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Phong: 1:00am On Dec 05, 2009
Thx you so much for your answer . That meant i got the fund point and don't have to worry about it. I just order an agency translate my Certificate and i will get it on Tuesday. So i hope everything gonna be ok smiley
So the other thing which i consider is do i have to send Home Office all reference again like New or Old Bank Statement , Photo, Visa Letter from Uni? Because they only send me back Passport and Bank Statement or i just send them Translation of Certificate with AT1 form ( new form which was attached with mail ).
One more time, thx you, you r good guy cheesy
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2009
Phong:

Thx you so much for your answer . That meant i got the fund point and don't have to worry about it. I just order an agency translate my Certificate and i will get it on Tuesday. So i hope everything gonna be ok smiley
So the other thing which i consider is do i have to send Home Office all reference again like New or Old Bank Statement , Photo, Visa Letter from Uni? Because they only send me back Passport and Bank Statement or i just send them Translation of Certificate with AT1 form ( new form which was attached with mail ).
One more time, thx you, you r good guy cheesy

I just checked the border agency website now and noticed that maintenace fund for Inner london is £800, u need to go to there website and read
Tier 4 Policy Guidance - Addendum, it gives u alot of information. What is the name of the school in london? Cos if u said u paid £6450 for MBA then i have my doubt
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vengagirl: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2009
Hello,

My fiance applied for student visa in 2008 before we started dating, he was refused on the grounds that he supplied a forged WAEC certificate. He appealed but he never heard the outcome of the appeal (I think he appealed after the 28 day period). Although he said he kept calling the AIT but they keep telling him they are still looking into his case.

When we started dating, I went to Nigeria to see him and I encouraged him to apply again. He has family member here in the UK, he got a eltter of invitation from his sister who lives here, she also gave him copy of her passport which has her leave to remain (or work permit) I can't remember, her house agreement and letter of invitation. I also submitted a copy of my passport, rent statements, contact of employment, letter of invitation and payslips and he stated the reason for his visit as coming to see his sister and fiancee.

He applied in October 2009 for a family visitor application and his appliation declined on the basis that he has not satified the immigrations rules set out in paragraph 41 and Paragraph 320(7B) and s370 (7B) of the immigration rules which deals with situations where an applicant has previously breached an immigration rule. His family visitor application was declined based on a previous student application he made in 2008. It was in the delcine reasons that they informed him that his student visa appeal was declined even though he did not reeive any document to that effect. The ECO then stated that even though my fiance says he appealled, he did not provide them with the outcome of that appeal.

As such he was told that all subsequent applications will be declined until 2018 ( I know the immigration rule is to exclude persons from the UK who provide forged documents as part of their application submission for 10 years).

He was given a right to appeal (as he had applied for a family visitor application). I asked him how he obtained the WAEC certificate and he explained that a Man who works in WAEC told him that he could provide him with a replacement WAEC certificate ( the guy then provided the WAEC certificate). His waec certificate was lost and he did not know that waec don't furnish replacement certificate. The issue here is his result has not been falsified on the certificate. His result was exactly the same as what he scored in the exam.

I encouraged him to appeal so I drafted an appeal letter on the following grounds

-Explained how he had met the member of staff who claim to work in WAEC
- Explained the fact that if he was aware that the certificate was forged he would not have gotten involved
- Explained the fact that his result on the certificate was not falsified ( so this was not a grade boosting exercise)
- Explained the fact that he has other family members who travel to the UK and return and they have not made UK their homes (becoming illegal immigrants)
- He provided his employment letter and landed property letters
- He was not notified that his student visa appeal was turned down.

I then sent the letter to the AIT here in the UK by registered post. I told him that we should opt for oral hearing but he did not want to stress his sister even though she actually agreed that he should appeal and explain how he obtained the waec certificate.

We have not heard from the AIT since the appeal was filed and I do know that it does take sometime.

I am very worried as we will be getting married soon and I know that after marriage when he applies for spousal visa his previous issues will come up. ( Although I am british) but I have heard of cases where application has been declined. But then again I have heard of worse cases where a spouse is granted a settlement visa even where the man had lived in the UK and had issues with police.

I really do not want to relocate to Nigeria now but my partner keeps telling me that if we apply after marriage and he's not granted I will have to come to Nigeria. I have contacted immigration consultants and their fee is just ridiculously high.

I am dying with worry every passing day with this 10 year ban hanging over his head (depending on the outcome of the recent appeal), although I am trying to be positive by saying that he will be granted a settlement visa, however even I am unsure what the status is for an applicant who has been excluded from entering into the UK for 10 years if such applicant then gets married to a British citizen.

Can anyone in the house please put me out of my misery by offering any useful hints and tips that would help solidify our case for when we make an application after marriage?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
Vengagirl:

Hello,

My fiance applied for student visa in 2008 before we started dating, he was refused on the grounds that he supplied a forged WAEC certificate. He appealed but he never heard the outcome of the appeal (I think he appealed after the 28 day period). Although he said he kept calling the AIT but they keep telling him they are still looking into his case.

When we started dating, I went to Nigeria to see him and I encouraged him to apply again. He has family member here in the UK, he got a eltter of invitation from his sister who lives here, she also gave him copy of her passport which has her leave to remain (or work permit) I can't remember, her house agreement and letter of invitation. I also submitted a copy of my passport, rent statements, contact of employment, letter of invitation and payslips and he stated the reason for his visit as coming to see his sister and fiancee.

He applied in October 2009 for a family visitor application and his appliation declined on the basis that he has not satified the immigrations rules set out in paragraph 41 and Paragraph 320(7B) and s370 (7B) of the immigration rules which deals with situations where an applicant has previously breached an immigration rule. His family visitor application was declined based on a previous student application he made in 2008. It was in the delcine reasons that they informed him that his student visa appeal was declined even though he did not reeive any document to that effect. The ECO then stated that even though my fiance says he appealled, he did not provide them with the outcome of that appeal.

As such he was told that all subsequent applications will be declined until 2018 ( I know the immigration rule is to exclude persons from the UK who provide forged documents as part of their application submission for 10 years).

He was given a right to appeal (as he had applied for a family visitor application). I asked him how he obtained the WAEC certificate and he explained that a Man who works in WAEC told him that he could provide him with a replacement WAEC certificate ( the guy then provided the WAEC certificate). His waec certificate was lost and he did not know that waec don't furnish replacement certificate. The issue here is his result has not been falsified on the certificate. His result was exactly the same as what he scored in the exam.

I encouraged him to appeal so I drafted an appeal letter on the following grounds

-Explained how he had met the member of staff who claim to work in WAEC
- Explained the fact that if he was aware that the certificate was forged he would not have gotten involved
- Explained the fact that his result on the certificate was not falsified ( so this was not a grade boosting exercise)
- Explained the fact that he has other family members who travel to the UK and return and they have not made UK their homes (becoming illegal immigrants)
- He provided his employment letter and landed property letters
- He was not notified that his student visa appeal was turned down.

I then sent the letter to the AIT here in the UK by registered post. I told him that we should opt for oral hearing but he did not want to stress his sister even though she actually agreed that he should appeal and explain how he obtained the waec certificate.

We have not heard from the AIT since the appeal was filed and I do know that it does take sometime.

I am very worried as we will be getting married soon and I know that after marriage when he applies for spousal visa his previous issues will come up. ( Although I am british) but I have heard of cases where application has been declined. But then again I have heard of worse cases where a spouse is granted a settlement visa even where the man had lived in the UK and had issues with police.

I really do not want to relocate to Nigeria now but my partner keeps telling me that if we apply after marriage and he's not granted I will have to come to Nigeria. I have contacted immigration consultants and their fee is just ridiculously high.

I am dying with worry every passing day with this 10 year ban hanging over his head (depending on the outcome of the recent appeal), although I am trying to be positive by saying that he will be granted a settlement visa, however even I am unsure what the status is for an applicant who has been excluded from entering into the UK for 10 years if such applicant then gets married to a British citizen.

Can anyone in the house please put me out of my misery by offering any useful hints and tips that would help solidify our case for when we make an application after marriage?

Thank you.

Your partner will not be liable to the ten year ban if he apply in the following categories;
Those applying for settlement categories to join family members in the UK or to exercise rights of access to a child;
Those accompanying family members who will be submitted for settlement on arrival;

If you get married and apply for a spouse visa, he wont be banned as stated under paragraph 320(7C) but he might still be refused under paragraph 320(11) contrived to significantly frustration immigration rules

Your spouse application is still subject to meeting the accommodation and maintenance requirements, the onus is on the applicant to provide enough documentation in his favour and hope the ECO exercise discretion in his favour!

Hope this helps!

Good luck
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vengagirl: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
Segzybaba many thanks for the useful information. If he is subsequently banned under 320(11) contrived to significantly frustration immigration rules as you have stated, what is the way round it? Is there anything we or I can do to correct that from my end?

I am aware of the meeting the accommodation and maintenance requirements and as such I have a seperate account where I have a substantial amount of money. However, the bank statement where my salary is paid is not healthy at all ( although I have a good job and I have been working for the past 11 years now with no recourse to public fund myself) and I don't know if I should submit that with the application when I apply or just submit the healthy bank statement and support it with my payslips? I will travel down to attend the interview with him as well once he's given a date. Someone told me that settlement visa applications are now being dealt with at Abuja is that true? As we live in Lagos, it would mean that we would have to fly to ABJ for the interview.

The accomodation won't be an issue either as I have a council property where I live.

Do you have any advise for me regarding the submission of my documents to the ECO after we marry?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hi everyone,i am a nigerian born in bulgaria,am currently in my final year in nigerian university,i hope to do my masters in uk,my promblems are (1)my bg passport expired 17 years ago,can i renew it.(2)incase i renewed it can i travel to uk as an EU citizen without visa.(3)will schools accept me as an EU citizen.tanks so much
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vengagirl: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2009
Segzybaba I have checked the immigration website and I came across the section below under s320 of the innigration rules, I really do not understand what that means.

(13) failure, except by a person eligible for admission to the United Kingdom for settlement or a spouse or civil partner eligible for admission under paragraph 282, to satisfy the Immigration Officer that he will be admitted to another country after a stay in the United Kingdom;
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by debosky(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2009
Emzybrown:

Hi everyone,i am a nigerian born in bulgaria,am currently in my final year in nigerian university,i hope to do my masters in uk,my promblems are (1)my bg passport expired 17 years ago,can i renew it.(2)incase i renewed it can i travel to uk as an EU citizen without visa.(3)will schools accept me as an EU citizen.tanks so much

Contact the Bulgarian embassy, they will be able to advise you as to whether you can renew or not. . . if you have evidence of birth there, you should be able to.

If you renew your passport, you can travel to the UK as an EU citizen, but with slightly different conditions - you will still pay international fees because you haven't lived in the EU for 3 years prior to going to University. All in all it should be possible.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by nairagurl: 2:52am On Dec 16, 2009
@Vengagirl,
Settlement applicatns are decided in lagos,its only 1st time family visitors and PBS visas like students' dt r nw decided in Abuja.
Regardn ur partner's application,pls dont rush to apply,take ur time cuz u will really have to be cautious wen applyn cause settlement visas r also bn refused and its too xpensive to play with, costs #152,100 now.u will have to get a letter frm d council dt an additional resident moving in will nt cause overcrowdn and pllssssssss phone records are important as well as emails.as long as u hav a full time employment and earn a gd income,u r ok bt just to b on d safer side,have a balance of abt £1500.then print out job vacancies of d jobs ur patner wants to do in UK.pls dnt use fake documents,as long as u dnt forge anythn,u are on a very safe side irrespective of ur patner's previous history.settlement applications waives any ban or previous history but be as open and truthful as possible, then pls change ur name to ur hubby's name on ur passport and documents,it shows a high level of commitment and subsistence,go for honeymoon if possible and u really dont have to be there on d day of interview.
My 2cents.wish u luck.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2009
nairagurl has said it all grin
never rush to apply! its always advisable to submit the bank statement your salary goes into with the application for verification purposes and draw up a budget plan, showing all your income and expenditure(rent, council and any loan repayment), showing you have £100.95(income support for couple over 18) left per week, thats the financial requirement stated by the UKBA n AIT.
You must get a letter from your council/housing association permitting your hubby to live there, also submit photograph of the rooms or get a surveyor's property inspection report.
Keep all your phone and email records, airticket stubs, receipt or any evidence to show the relationship is subsisting.
Write up a sponsor letter with the application on how, where and when you met, your plans for the future, what will happen if hes application is refused, just anything that will help his application coz he might not even be invited for an interview, interview is kinda rare these days if your put in a good paperwork.
Submit enough photographs including wedding and honeymoon photographs(rings receipts, venue receipts, invitation card and so on), letter of support from friends and family.
Apply in Lagos and it will be treated in Lagos!
Lastly, DEY PRAY n FAST, sometimes its all about luck

Goodluck
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
@debosky,can i be allowed to work in uk for 3 years then i will apply for my masters and pay as an EU student.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by debosky(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
Emzybrown:

@debosky,can i be allowed to work in uk for 3 years then i will apply for my masters and pay as an EU student.

As a Bulgarian citizen, the following will apply to you:

Work authorisation

You will need to apply for an accession worker card, which authorises you to work in the United Kingdom, unless you are exempt (see below) or if:

[i] * you are coming to the United Kingdom under the seasonal agricultural workers scheme and hold a valid work card issued by a SAWS operator; or

Most categories of employment will require your employer to obtain a work permit before you apply for an accession worker card.

However, in certain permit-free categories you will only have to apply for an accession worker card. These categories are:

* airport based operational ground staff of an overseas airline; and
* au pair placements; and
* domestic workers in a private household; and
* ministers of religion, missionaries or members of a religious order; and
* overseas government employment; and
* postgraduate doctors, dentists and trainee general practitioners; and
* private servants in a diplomatic household; and
* representatives of an overseas newspaper; news agency or broadcasting agency; and
* sole representatives; and
* teachers or language assistants on an approved exchange scheme; and
* overseas qualified nurses coming for a period of supervised practice.[/i]

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/eea/bulgariaromania/liveworkuk/

In essence, unless you do certain jobs as listed above, you will need to apply for a work permit to work in the UK.

The only exception is if you are qualified as a highly skilled person:

If you meet the highly skilled migrant person criteria, you may be exempt from worker authorisation, but you will need to apply for a registration certificate on this basis.

In essence, my first advice would be to get your passport sorted out first and then you can go on to other things.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vengagirl: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
Nairagurl and Segzeybaba. many thanks for your support and advice, I will as you both have said.

I will start by ensuring that the account where my salary is paid into has a balance of at least £500 each month.

With regards the accomodation though, I bought a property 2 years ago which I currently let out, however my plan now is when he comes over I will move there for us to live.

My current council property is a one bed flat and my younger brother lives with me. How do you suggest I play that with the ECO? They may say there is overcrowding (3 people in a one bed appartment) if I use my current residential status, I guess I can tell the ECO that my brother currently lives with me but my plan when my husband joins me is to move to the property I bought? I have all the paperwork regarding the property which I can show them.

The council is aware that my brother currently stays with me and I am currently considering adding his name to the tenancy agreement.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Vengagirl
if you can get his name on the tenancy agreement that would be nice, but you have to get a surveyors house inspection report stating the apartment wont be overcrowded if your hubby join you.
Account is taken only of rooms with a floor area larger than 50 square feet and rooms of a type used either as a living room or bedroom. if both living and bed room is larger than 50sq, then its certainly not overcrowding, as your brother can live in one room and you&partner can live in the other. but its advisable you get the inspection report.
The rent you get from your other property you let out can also be included in your income, you can also present that.

Where your from in UK btw?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by nairagurl: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Vengirl
Since u have a house of ur own i think its better to use dt,all u have to do is to change ur addy on ur bills to dt house even dou u dnt live there,as long as d mortgage is in ur name and u shld state dt dts where u live because d council flat with ur bro is totally out of it.like i said,plsssss take ur time,i learnt d hardway and since im in d positn to offer my advice i dnt want u to make same mistakes, take ur time and be very cautious to detail.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by nairagurl: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2009
dou,idealy pls make proper enquiries to ensure dt d council flat is adequate,if its just one bedroom,then i'm completely sure dt only 2 persons r allowed to 1rm,if dt is d case,u shld change ur addy to reflect on ur bills and get morgage statements etc,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vengagirl: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
Thanks both, I will seek further advise if needed nearer the time.

segzeybaba I live in London, where do you live?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2009
Get proper and sound immigration advice from an OISC registered advisor if you can afford it.

I am from South London btw

Goodluck
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ghafleks(m): 2:55am On Dec 22, 2009
after granting my appel 4 student visa can i use anoda statement of acc? instead of d former one dat has no enough on it
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 1977ng: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hello everyone in the house,

I will be glad if someone will assist me with advice.

my daughter has been refused entry clearance to come as my dependent on PBS Tier 4 on the grounds that she did not certify the ECO that she is my daughter.

1. No family picture
2. consent letter from her mother
3. She did not indicate where her mother is residing.

Finally they said she has right to appeal.

My concern is can we re-apply immediately or try appeal option.

Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2009
@1977ng

If u appeal without meeting those requirements listed by ECO then u stand no chance of wining.

Get those 3 missing documents as listed by ECO and re-apply.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by DisGuy: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 1977ng: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
justwise:

@1977ng

If u appeal without meeting those requirements listed by ECO then u stand no chance of wining.

Get those 3 missing documents as listed by ECO and re-apply.

Thanks for the response. I will get them and reapply. Once again, can i use the same bank statement? cos its not dated more than i month by second week of january from the date of issue.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2009
1977ng:

Thanks for the response. I will get them and reapply. Once again, can i use the same bank statement? cos its not dated more than i month by second week of january from the date of issue.

Have u withdrawn from the account? If u haven't taken the money out then use it.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 1977ng: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
justwise:

Have u withdrawn from the account? If u haven't taken the money out then use it.
[/quote

No. Thanks 4 the advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.