Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277033 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by GRACEtime: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2010
please house, i need your help.

can i file for reconsideration. and what documents can i include considering the reasons of the determination of the AIT
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
GRACEtime:

please house, i need your help.

can i file for reconsideration. and what documents can i include considering the reasons of the determination of the AIT

U did not answer one of the questions i asked u, have u paid part of the fees?

If u have and have ur adimission leter, remaining fees + maintenance money, then its better u make fresh application, they refused u b4 cos u did not meet the financial reguirements.

Many pple get their visa in 5days after submiting an application, reconsideration may take ages.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
ummu anas:

Hello erico, I mailed the AIT on 1-11-10, but i haven't gotten a reply. Should i send another mail or still hold on?
Well if you did you have to hold on, are you mailing them to find out about your determination and the outcome of your hearing,/ ou know ou could also Email the determination team as well.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ghafleks(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2010
Thanks guy 4 replying me. I went to the embassy the other day. To know the next step i will take. I was expecting them to give me back my passport but to my surprise i was ask to go and bring another admission letter from a registered school. I dont know wat this mean? Although ive been trying to get another & the site u guys gave to me really help in terms of searching 4 regist schll. So now they are not returning my passport (though i did not ask 4 it) does that mean i wont av to start all over again? Or they are just holding onto it and 4 how long will they wait 4 me. Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2010
ghafleks:

Thanks guy 4 replying me. I went to the embassy the other day. To know the next step i will take. I was expecting them to give me back my passport but to my surprise i[b] was ask to go and bring another admission letter from a registered school[/b]. I dont know wat this mean? Although ive been trying to get another & the site u guys gave to me really help in terms of searching 4 regist schll. So now they are not returning my passport (though i did not ask 4 it) does that mean i wont av to start all over again? Or they are just holding onto it and 4 how long will they wait 4 me. Thanks

There are more than enough registered schools here, u don't even need to searh.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ghafleks(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
Okay, i understand how patience can dey be b4 i submit d form?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2010
All U av 2 do is apply 2 another school that is in that state/city that way ur maintanance fund remains Dsame,hurry up.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ghafleks(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2010
Thanks man, u all still remain d best
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by badboym: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2010
My case is so annoying.I had everything required of me and the statement of account was mine.I was refused a Student Visa cos the person that reviewed my application claimed the results I had on my Visa letter and the one I submitted contradicted each other when that wasn't actually the case.I used two waec results.One of 2005 that had a certificate and the other of 2008 without certificate.Since the certificate for 2008 isn't ready yet,I had to get a letter of confirmation from waec and the date it was issued was 5th of jan 2010.The person that reviewed my application only checked the date the statement of result was issued and din't bother to look below to confirm the result corresponds with what I had on my Visa letter.

I processed the whole application through an Agent Glory Educational Services and they're well known here in Naija plus the School am applying to International College Portsmouth recognizes them.The Agency is telling me to re-apply immediately and my question now is,is it possible to just re-apply immediately just like that?

Someone who knows about this should please tell me as I intend applying again hopefully on Tuesday and the school resumes on the 8th of February.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
i remember doz days i was a regular caller on this post. itz painful
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
iz2much:

Mind if I ask why you stopped posting?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Babakunle1: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
@ flekan

i was refused 4 times men, and you know how much it cost for just one application, i dont want to discourage any1 here. so kip moving with it
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
Baba kunle:

@ flekan

i was refused 4 times men, and you know how much it cost for just one application, i dont want to discourage any1 here. so kip moving with it

Are you iz2much?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
flekan:

Are you iz2much?
hahahaha, another person busted?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
flekan:

Are you iz2much?

am sorry, i logged in through my roomie's account

Yes, It Me
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
iz2much:

Yes, It Me

Alright man
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by DrKitaun(m): 2:27am On Jan 27, 2010
iz2much:

Yes, It Me

guilty or not guilty ? grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 2:50am On Jan 27, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

guilty or not guilty ? grin

What offence?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by DrKitaun(m): 3:03am On Jan 27, 2010
iz2much:

Baba kunle:

@ flekan

flekan:

Are you iz2much?
iz2much:

Yes, It Me

. . .check thru baba_kunle's profile, with emphasis on the email lil_don208@yahoo.com

and compare with iz2much's email in this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351402.64.html

lil_don and dankmen . . .both na 208 be d suffix . . .God dey ! grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 5:05am On Jan 27, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

. . .check thru baba_kunle's profile, with emphasis on the email lil_don208@yahoo.com

and compare with iz2much's email in this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351402.64.html

I knew something was fishy at first, just wasn't putting much attention into it. Getting tired of SHI.T that goes on here self.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
flekan:

I knew something was fishy at first, just wasn't putting much attention into it. Getting tired of SHI.T that goes on here self.

Dr Kitaun:

Wateva u say, all i know is that am just iz2much and nothin else, tried of arguments
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^ Cover your mouth jor
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by sunshinemi: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
much ado over nothing. he has explained. why not give him benefit of doubt? people sef 
its not like he logged in with another ID to lie or perpetuate fraud.

take a chill pill , ok. mr. detective
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
sunshinemi:

^^^^
much ado over nothing. he has explained. why not give him benefit of doubt? people sef undecided
its not like he logged in with another ID to lie or perpetuate fraud.

take a chill pill , ok. mr. detective grin grin grin

Did you even bother reading posts from both ID Ms Detective? Try and read it, when your done take a chill pill. Na u need am pass
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
flekan:

Did you even bother reading posts from both ID Ms Detective? Try and read it, when your done take a chill pill. Na u need am pass

since you want to make a big deal out of it, i will help you out with that anofia!
i dnt really know whatz wrong with you empty headed person like you, if na even true self, why u wan kill urself, son of a monkey!!!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
iz2much:

since you want to make a big deal out of it, i will help you out with that anofia!
i dnt really know whatz wrong with you empty headed person like you, if na even true self, why u wan kill urself, son of a monkey!!!!

You are the big headed one, father of a Gorilla. Na ur big headed and arrogant they carry you up & down. MUMU!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2010
u have a shallow mind. when others r busy wit their various business, you r here investigating someone else. & u said u r not a son of a monkey, i strongly doubt that.were

)(Madman)
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2010
^^ Let me know when your done barking, SOB!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by awoll(f): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2010
oh, been away from the travel section for a while now.

erico2k2, whats been happening?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ghafleks(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2010
Hello guys.
I wrote to this forum recently about my school not been registered. & u guys gave me a site that have really helped me. Thanks 4 that. Now i registered @ south chelsea college, what im now confused about is the money paid. The total money is £1500 and i still paid £500. My question is do u think the money is enough to convince them @ the embassy or is there anything that i still av to do?
More so the resumption is on the 8th of feb. And am going to embassy to submit it on 1st of feb. What chance do i av? Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ella1: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
@ghafleks,I will advice you pay all your school fees(if you have the money)Again ask your school for extension and include the letter.
All the best!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
flekan:

^^ Let me know when your done barking, SOB!

Yes, Itz your father barking

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.