Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277864 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
ghafleks:

South chelsea college

Ok, See you in London smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ghafleks(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ok then. Bye 4 now
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
ghafleks:

South chelsea college
ghafleks:

Ok then. Bye 4 now
Congrats oh,hope U will buy me a beer +Sub of the Day lol
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by beesean: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
hi every1, i need to make enquires.i av been issued two uk visas in d past and the last one just expired in december, while i held these visas, i visited the uk twice a year and stayed averagedly for a mnth. I tried to renew my visa last week and was denied for the following reasons
1. tendered my mum's company bank statement n not a personal statement
2. didnt show enuf evidence of schoolin in nigeria.
i sent in a review by email only to find out there's actually a review form. not sure if the email rreview process is acceptable, and if its not, can i still send in the form ? even thou i already logged a review email,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2010
beesean:

hi every1, i need to make enquires.i av been issued two uk visas in d past and the last one just expired in december, while i held these visas, i visited the uk twice a year and stayed averagedly for a mnth. I tried to renew my visa last week and was denied for the following reasons
1. tendered my mum's company bank statement n not a personal statement
2. didnt show enuf evidence of schoolin in nigeria.
i sent in a review by email only to find out there's actually a review form. not sure if the email rreview process is acceptable, and if its not, can i still send in the form ? even thou i already logged a review email,

Using company's account is a bad idea, the money in that account is for the running of the company.

On what ground are u sending in review?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by beesean: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2010
On the grounds that the company wholly belongs to mum, and the bank wrote a letter to that effect. is the email request for review acceptablt
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2010
beesean:

On the grounds that the company wholly belongs to mum, and the bank wrote a letter to that effect. is the email request for review acceptablt

I'm not sure abt the review process,pple who have done it b4 will give u more accurate info, using personal account still remain the best option, did u use your mum's company's account the previous time u applied and was given?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
beesean:

No,U where given a form along wit the refusal leter,U av 2 write 2 them in hard copy,state where U feel they av eered in law,the name of D form isAIT/103A,it is in accordance wit civil procedure rule 54.29(1)
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ummuanas: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hello,
I wrote to this forum earlier this year, asking for advice on what to do about the determination of my appeal that was taking too long. And i was advice to write the AIT which i did and got to know that the appeal was unsuccessful. Now i need your wise advice again, I want to apply for visiting visa to go and see my husband, but i don't know if to let him send me letter of invitation or get the letter form my friends. I don't want the embassy thinking that i don't want to come back because i intend to come. Please what should i do?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ntsh: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hi! i am currently in the uk and wanted to ask the following. i failed to meet financial requirements in Tier 4 (when extended visa) so was refused and then appealed. they arranged the date of hearing and asked to send witness statements of the evidence to be called at the hearing and a paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be relied on at hearing. Could you please explain what is the difference between them in my case and if I have already sent original documents should I sent them again? Or copy will be enough? or i shouldn't be bothered?
i have already sent them with the AIT_1 form visa letter and letter from bank showing enough money (originals).
hearing will take place in 2 months.

Thank you in advance
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
Oh boye,ladies n gentlemen,U guys should help me thank Baba God oh,after 18mths in 9ja,three court hearings,2 appeals?I finaly got my settlement (Spouse)Visa this means byebye 2 BHC4 life,Baba God 2much.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
Oh boye,ladies n gentlemen,U guys should help me thank Baba God oh,after 18mths in 9ja,three court hearings,2 appeals?I finaly got my settlement (Spouse)Visa this means byebye 2 BHC4 life,Baba God 2much.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
erico2k2:

Congratulations my guy.

what was the initial refusal reasons? 320(11) i guess?

enjoy your success and make your wifey happy grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by flekan(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2010
erico2k2:

Congrats
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
erico2k2:

18 months in naija ? shocked
congratulations cheesy wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by DrKitaun(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2010
funkybaby:

na wa for u o . . . embarassed
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by suxes2005(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
gbafleks, please how did u process the SCC of a fing?

I applied online and sent my details to them but I am yet
to receive any mail from them since.

SHALOM
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
funkybaby:

Man its like that,I enta 9ja July 08
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
segzeybaba:

Congratulations my guy.

what was the initial refusal reasons? 320(11) i guess?

enjoy your success and make your wifey happy grin grin grin
yes oh and 281(11),them wan kill me B4
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
Ah,THaks to everyone that said Congrats, and for those of you who are in one situation re VISA, your day shall come.Do I get an AMEN wink wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
erico2k2:

Ah,THaks to everyone that said Congrats, and for those of you who are in one situation re VISA, your day shall come.Do I get an AMEN wink wink

Lol Amen!

Give me a rundown of wetin u do 2 deserve the devilish 320 (11), i know bare people stil stuck with dat paragraph grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by eljur: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hi guys,

I have a question - if someone was refused UK tourist visa because of some docs not being able to b verified, how can you find out if there is a 10yrs ban on the person applying?

The letter of refusal doesnt mention a ban, Help plsss
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2010
eljur:

Hi guys,

I have a question - if someone was refused UK tourist visa because of some docs not being able to b verified, how can you find out if there is a 10yrs ban on the person applying?

The letter of refusal doesnt mention a ban, Help plsss

Unable to verify certain docs like you mentioned dont mean is 'DECEPTION'
You can only know about a 10years ban, when next u apply! Try applying again and if refused, it might state the expiration of the ban.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2010
segzeybaba:

Lol Amen!

Give me a rundown of wetin u do 2 deserve the devilish 320 (11), i know bare people stil stuck with dat paragraph grin
O'boy No B we tro backy enter the country during them days eh, U know how it is for getting into the Uk 1999/2000 grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by segzeybaba(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2010
erico2k2:

O'boy No B we tro backy enter the country during them days eh, U know how it is for getting into the Uk 1999/2000 grin grin

grin gringrin

Enjoy
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2010
segzeybaba:

grin gringrin

Enjoy
Lol nah Enjoy I dey so
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by eljur: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2010
Thanks Segzeybaba!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
@davidmon

Baby scammer, you are still learning the trade, hungry fools, keep wasting money on internet cafe pasting this.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
@all Plz if some one is giving out statement of account does it necessary to be a current account ? i have a friend who has a savings account GTB bank Money comes and goes in well from the account and still have up to 2m as balance can he Present That as well? he is confused and he doesent want to do Oluwole account and he did not want to re run a new account cos he said he does not have current Only savings, plz people can he use it? quick respond needed
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by maxtum(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hi All,

I really need you guys help on this one!

I applied for a tourist visa for the first time in my life after filling all necessary details; i even sent as well, a letter from the bank.

Coupled with the fact that i have a comprehensive insurance for my car, my letter of employment coupled with letter from GTB saying that am a signatory to the family account even though i work full time in another company.

Am on lease facility for a Generator, which ends by March of this month. i brought a Big Generator for my place. I also noticed that when my office transfers my salary to my account it reads “Fund transfer”.

Guys please go through the details from the embassy and tell me how to proceed.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IT’S A UK VISA.

“in considering your application overall, i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the requirement of paragraph 41 of the immigration Rules HC 395.

You state that you will pay for your proposed trip to the uk. You have submitted your bank statement as evidence of finance. This account was running at a considerer ably lower balance until recently. I note that one large deposit of N 1,100 (£ 4508 exchange rate of N 244 £1) were paid in on 11/02/10.You have not provided evidence of the origin of these cash payment. I acknowledge that you have declared additional income in the form of you family company. However you have not provided any evidence of this. This indicates that the account has been artificially inflated so i am not satisfied that it represents a true reflection of your financial circumstances. This leads me to doubt that these funds are available for your trips. Therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accommodated in the UK without working or having recourse to public funds or are able to meet the cost or return or an onward journey as required by paragraph 41 (vi) and (vii) of HC395.
You state that you will fund your proposed trip to the uk and have submitted you personal bank statement from Gt Bank Plc as evidence of finance. You state your monthly income to be N150, 00 (£615). The credits and balance in your account are not consistent with your declared monthly income. Furthermore i have noted that your salary has not been credited to this account. This further casts doubt on you financial status. On the evidence before i am not satisfied that this statement is a true reflection of your financial circumstances. therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accommodated in the Uk without working or having recourse to public fund or are able to meet the coast of return or am onward journey as required by paragraph 41 (vi) and (vii) of HC 395.

Guys please you advise is highly appreciated.[/b]
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vicjustice: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
maxtum:

Hi All,

I really need you guys help on this one!

I applied for a tourist visa for the first time in my life after filling all necessary details; i even sent as well, a letter from the bank.

Coupled with the fact that i have a comprehensive insurance for my car, my letter of employment coupled with letter from GTB saying that am a signatory to the family account even though i work full time in another company.

Am on lease facility for a Generator, which ends by March of this month. i brought a Big Generator for my place. I also noticed that when my office transfers my salary to my account it reads “Fund transfer”.

Guys please go through the details from the embassy and tell me how to proceed.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IT’S A UK VISA.

“in considering your application overall, i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the requirement of paragraph 41 of the immigration Rules HC 395.

You state that you will pay for your proposed trip to the uk. You have submitted your bank statement as evidence of finance. This account was running at a considerer ably lower balance until recently. I note that one large deposit of N 1,100 (£ 4508 exchange rate of N 244 £1) were paid in on 11/02/10.You have not provided evidence of the origin of these cash payment. I acknowledge that you have declared additional income in the form of you family company. However you have not provided any evidence of this. This indicates that the account has been artificially inflated so i am not satisfied that it represents a true reflection of your financial circumstances. This leads me to doubt that these funds are available for your trips. Therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accommodated in the UK without working or having recourse to public funds or are able to meet the cost or return or an onward journey as required by paragraph 41 (vi) and (vii) of HC395.
You state that you will fund your proposed trip to the uk and have submitted you personal bank statement from Gt Bank Plc as evidence of finance. You state your monthly income to be N150, 00 (£615). The credits and balance in your account are not consistent with your declared monthly income. Furthermore i have noted that your salary has not been credited to this account. This further casts doubt on you financial status. On the evidence before i am not satisfied that this statement is a true reflection of your financial circumstances. therefore, on the balance of probabilities, i am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accommodated in the Uk without working or having recourse to public fund or are able to meet the coast of return or am onward journey as required by paragraph 41 (vi) and (vii) of HC 395.

Guys please you advise is highly appreciated.[/b]

The reason for the refusal of your visa application is not a devastating one, you were refused on the basis of financial inconsistency.
   I do understand that perhaps you're worthy of the tour visa because you seem to be capable of maintaining yourself whilst in the UK, yet, you seem to have made a mistake by not preparing your financial evidence in the mode or formation that is acceptable to the visa officer; you see, things are easier when done orderly.
   Unfortunately, this application does not attract the full rights of appeal, otherwise, you would have had enough time to compile further evidence of finance to present during appeal. Now, what you can do is to let it go and give it up to six months to enable you build up a bank account statement that should display evidence of income, wages and salaries: avoid money lodgement because, this is automatic ground for visa refusal.
   Now, considering the reasons of which the visa was refused, you obviously stand a good chance of getting the visa in your next application provided you do some genuine work to your account statement. Please, avoid using anything fake or misleading so you won't have to forget about the UK for ten years if not forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.