Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) (59372 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na wa oo.

Not hating, but..

1. Why does the car look so dirty, like some last grade "direct Cotonou".

2. Why is vanity so pervasive in our churches today. Why so much emphasis on title, like: "Bishop Dr ... Blablabla"?? If he's simply called "Bishop xyz", would he lose his dignity??

Dem go carry church money buy themselves cars and private jets, carry themselves go organise bikini birthday party for Dubai, den turn back dey job us say na wealthy church member(s) do am.

Let them keep deceiving themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
o ga oh grin
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Ephemmm: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
adeaks:
I need to seriously think about becoming a pastor. undecided

Establish yours: we will attend if well organized tongue tongue embarassed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by personal59: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
K
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by babseg(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please how much does it cost
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by falconey(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
hungryboy:
Na wetin Jesus die for cross for be this?

Lwkm
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ephemmm:

Establish yours: we will attend if well organized tongue tongue embarassed tongue

It will definiteky be well organized.

Just come along with your bountiful offering and tithe.......and thou shall be blessed. grin

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
jamace:
Looted funds speaking.

Am telling you....Yahoo headquarters

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by captainking(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Caption this.. Birthday organising committee... Damn... I should be a pastor.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
jamace:
Looted funds speaking.

Am telling you....Yahoo headquarters
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Chukazu: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
tintingz:
A real man of God will sell this car, buy lesser expensive car and give the rest of the money to the charity.

absolutely.
pastor Tunde Bakare was offered the same car a couple of years back and he politely rejected it.

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by mildflame: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
90% of PASTORS go land 4HELL FIRE, many of them just de prepare there members for HELL too

3 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Ephemmm: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
adeaks:

It will definiteky be well organized.

Just come along with your bountiful offering and tithe.......and thou shall be blessed. grin

Ok. I promise to be there with Ambode; kindly update me when ready.

However, are the positions of Treasurer and Fin Sec still open?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Baba419:
This is the first model of RR ghost.

Everybody wan do follow follow

This is Rolls Royce Phantom extended wheel base not Ghost.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by IamAtribalist: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
cool Spiritual scam excuse me MINISTRY is 'blessing' the scam artists sorry pastors. cool

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
tintingz:
A real man of God will sell this car, buy lesser expensive car and give the rest of the money to the charity.

That man should have 5 to 10 cars before now.

So where do we place your suggestion ?
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by lomprico(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Does he preach about vanity? cool

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rubbish. Christian indeed. A car of £133m for a Pastor in a country where a daily average income is less than $1 dollar a day. Are there not so many things that could be done with that money to develop the Gospel and win souls. Materialism. Where did the members get such money to contribute. Their Salary ? We will all account this things to God

3 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is the kind of gift that will make many pastors lie by saying , " when they showed me the car and the key and told me it is mine...I wanted to reject the gift because I know many of you need someone to bless you and I am praying for you to be blessed but in that split second I heard God say clearly...... SON TAKE THE CAR! So I had no choice but to obey the voice of God"

Truth be told, a true shepherd always strives to be the same as the sheep and not worlds apart hence why it took a Judas kiss to identify Jesus.
If only Christianity would get the right the real ways of Christ then this world would be running to God because they love Him and not because of the blessing even though the blessing is an attachment. I remember Jesus saying clearly

"WHATSOEVER YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF THESE ONES YOU DO UNTO ME" but today its whatsoever you do to the highest of these ones.He died for the sheep and gave all for them but today we have pastors grabbing all they can grab..... I wonder how many houses the disciples had or how many expensive possession. ...the most expensive possession they had was the gospel because the king of Kings paid the highest price and even at that they were still instructed to give it out for FREE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by MrCork: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
jamace:
Looted funds speaking.

^^^^^ Typikal Muslim...all ways fullooof hatred!! (No oofense) undecided
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by DAXTACY(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jesus Rode an Accord they should ride that too
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Stanbeto: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by infosolo: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
That may be the reason why some people are struggling to become pastors
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by nairaman66(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lilchilz:
I was coming home Saturday evening after a
hectic day and found a small bag on the
ground. I opened it and behold what I found
inside; $20,000 dollars!!
Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home
and when i emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I
thought about throwing the sim away and
keep the phone and also dispose the
documents and keep the money. After a long
thought, I decided to leave things as they
were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the
Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller.
Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he
named absolutely every content of the bag. We
met afterwards and i handed him
the bag. He offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i
left.
Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at
Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3
bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW
X6. As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya
Wake up eba don ready.

Lol.. Dream on dude!
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by iyb(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
The easiest way to make money as a Christian is to become a pastor. The poor worshippers will make u rich cos they are gullible like that

2 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by castrokins(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Forget What They Say, Nigeria Is Rich And Blessed.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by TruthisOut: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
worldly things

2 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Bibby25(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
My NL peeps no get Chill at all....... Lollz
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by knightsTempler: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Unbelievable!!! This pastors are just mocking their congregations and it's that kind of " in your face thing". Next week Sunday you will still see this gullible folks running to give their hard earn cash to this charlatans.

3 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by VULCAN(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
toyetade:
Rubbish. Christian indeed. A car of £133m for a Pastor in a country where a daily average income is less than $1 dollar a day. Are there not so many things that could be done with that money to develop the Gospel and win souls. Materialism. Where did the members get such money to contribute. Their Salary ? We will all account this things to God

Pls stop lying. Its about $300,000 or £200,000. It is a car not an executive jet.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Petbuk123(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oya go sell your belongings and share to the needies angry

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by menxer: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahaha

As in, this is in addition to how many luxury cars in his garage?

They should have bought him a "chariot of fire" (maybe that would be his last birthday gift) to transport him to heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.