Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) (59383 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by olubike: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Adesiji77:

cheesy cheesy grin grin :

"an automobile of royal ensemble to compliment his status as a joint heir in the Kingdom."

Like seriously? shocked
are the poor tithe paying members of the church not joint heirs to the kingdom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Honestly1: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2016
tintingz:
A real man of God will sell this car, buy lesser expensive car and give the rest of the money to the charity.

Somebody can not even receive a car gift in Peace again... So he has to sell it and buy an expensive car abi... Guy. Jesus is not broke. So his servants must not.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by haqueurate(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Gift indeed, just say pastor bought himself a rollsroys with offering money and asked his gullible followers to present it to him angry

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by mastro: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
olubike:

are the poor tithe paying members of the church not joint heirs to the kingdom?

I'm offended by the poor mentality shown by the committee members, a used Rolls Royce is surely beneath pastors status why couldn't they buy him a new one.... how he go enter heaven with tokunbo... smiley
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by KiNiBiGd: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=tintingz post=44197608]A real man of God will sell this car, buy lesser expensive car and give the rest of the money to the charity. [/qu

IS ANYTHING WRONG IF A MAN OF GOD USE A GOOD CAR?
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Irishrena1(f): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2016
EmperorMGI:
He miraculously fed the multitudes to show the "El-shaddi-ness"(Provider) of the Almighty God.... The Silver n the Gold are His!....and He wasn't keeping it to buy a limo!.
Good that he didn't save up money to buy a limo neither did he see the needs of those he fed miraculously as an oversight nor did he ask them to put any special collection for special events/occasions. But he did actually feed them and didn't send them away hungry. He didn't have any special ride that he used in the bible, and the disciples were in the habit of selling their belongings, pulling their resources together, and helping the needy among them. And He is an heir of the kingdom too. You too will agree to this right?
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by nickjnr21(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2016
martineinstein:
Question for those that defend these pastors: If Jesus was alive(physically), would he had done/accepted this?

What is a pastor doing with private jet/luxury cars in a poverty -ridden country like ours?

Even in developed continent like Europe, men of God don't do this...

Are those pastors in Europe using different bible or praying to another God?
lol....nesxt tym tlk what ur sure of...who tld u pastors in europe dont use luxury things...
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by martineinstein(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2016
nickjnr21:

lol....nesxt tym tlk what ur sure of...who tld u pastors in europe dont use luxury things...
make a research on bishops and catholic fathers in Europe. They don't 'private-jet' nor drive feraris and Lamborghini. They use public transport
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by EmperorMGI: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Irishrena1:

Good that he didn't save up money to buy a limo neither did he see the needs of those he fed miraculously as an oversight nor did he ask them to put any special collection for special events/occasions. But he did actually feed them and didn't send them away hungry. He didn't have any special ride that he used in the bible, and the disciples were in the habit of selling their belongings, pulling their resources together, and helping the needy among them. And He is an heir of the kingdom too. You too will agree to this right?
I agree to all you've said!.... But i have a question for you?....Is it all the time you get something nice that you give it out?.... When you bought that smartphone of yours @ #30000, why did you not sell or use the money instead to help the needy!...Same with that new shirt,wristwatch, shoe and many more...
This man of God we are talking about might have helped and is still helping people which both of us might be unaware of.....Let's stop working with the Judas Iscariot's mentality.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by esoorita: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
nickjnr21:

Which pastors in Europe are you talking about? The materialistic pastors in Europe are predominantly Africans. They seem to have cast a spell on their dogmatic church members who are ready to lay down their lives in the defence of the gluttonous attitude of their fathers' in the Lord. My friend, the Archbishop of Canterbury is the head of the Anglican Communion. His official residence (Lambeth Palace) is the only opulence he enjoys as the Archbishop. Lambeth Palace was built over 600 years ago and it has been the official residence of every reigning Archbishops who vacates the Palace at the end of their tenure. The current Archbishop's salary about £60,000 per annum. Mind you the investment of the Church of England with the Archbishop as the head is in excess of 5 Billion Pounds. The estimated population of Anglicans worldwide is in excess of 250 Million members. I don't know the type of car the current Archbishop drives but I can say without any fear of contradiction that it's definitely not a Rolls Royce Phantom.
The pope is the head of Roman Catholic worldwide with about 960 million members and the Pope doesn't even earn a dime as a salary. The Pope lives in a 3 Bedroom apartment in St Peter's Basilica in Rome. The annual income of the Roman Catholic Church worldwide is in excess of $500 Million. The last time I checked, the Pope's official car is not a Rolls Royce Phantom. The charity commission in the U.K is on the heels of many so called African churches due to their financial recklessness and mismanagement of funds. The most irritating aspect of these African churches in the U.K. is that they are tribal churches. If the Pastor is a Yoruba, the vast majority of the members will be Yoruba and if the Pastor is an Ibo the vast majority of the members will be Ibos as if the prerequisite qualifications for the kingdom of God is to attend a church headed by your tribesman. They preach prosperity deluding their followers of abundant blessings based on the leverage of their generous financial contributions to the coffers of the Church.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by achinaboy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
tintingz:
A real man of God will sell this car, buy lesser expensive car and give the rest of the money to the charity.
you are 100% right and whosoever have a different idea from this, is a brainwashed psychophant
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Double R on pastor's headrest. Damn! Pastor's dey enjoy o. No wonder why some Muslims want to become pastor. How many business man in Nigeria is riding around in a Ghost?
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by ylaa(f): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
amen
buygala:
Happy birthday to him

May this gift not be his own chariot of death, like Ocholli's Lexus SUV smiley
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by nickjnr21(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
martineinstein:
make a research on bishops and catholic fathers in Europe. They don't 'private-jet' nor drive feraris and Lamborghini. They use public transport
make ur research n see ur wrong...i knw one that owns an estate....so tlk what u knw...
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by S247: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by S247: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sir. continue 2 enjoy the fruits of ur labour_More anointing.Utimately we shall make heaven IJN. (Amen).CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Irishrena1(f): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
EmperorMGI:
I agree to all you've said!.... But i have a question for you?....Is it all the time you get something nice that you give it out?.... When you bought that smartphone of yours @ #30000, why did you not sell or use the money instead to help the needy!...Same with that new shirt,wristwatch, shoe and many more...
This man of God we are talking about might have helped and is still helping people which both of us might be unaware of.....Let's stop working with the Judas Iscariot's mentality.
I don't dispute the fact that HE MIGHT have helped a few persons. I mean, who doesn't help a few persons? There's a reason why we humans 'generalise' certain patterns. Its because those patterns have become something sort of a norm. You see these pastors, they see a church member in need and they tell him to come for deliverance against one spirit or the other. And while the person goes, he puts the normal offering. I bet you, before the end of the 'deliverance', they'll convince you to sow a seed for the answering of ur prayer or as a point of contact. When they see d man is so broke, they tell him that giving must cost him something if not it doesn't deserve being called a sacrificial giving.
They'll do all this and not help the person financially.

Ill tell you a story. My aunty was going through serious financial set backs at a time. Everything was turning upside down that she was literally begging fir her house rent. Our pastor at the time, introduced one network marketer to the church. He was given the church auditorium to use to hold a sort of seminar on "get away club". Is it that kind of kalokalo that a pastor shoupd introduce to his people? And he tried convincing my aunty to join and she asked him "isbit me that is beggingbfor my hous rent, that should use the little left i mean the very little left of the money that i use to sustain my business, to put ibto sonething that is nit certain as that? When that did not work, he asked her to bring the money she had and use it to sow a seed and see what God will do. So how will you judge this one? Never did he lift a finger to give her a kobo.

To cut the long story short, they don't help up to 0.5% the way Jesus did. Abeg leave matter for Matthias.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by EmperorMGI: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Irishrena1:

I don't dispute the fact that HE MIGHT have helped a few persons. I mean, who doesn't help a few persons? There's a reason why we humans 'generalise' certain patterns. Its because those patterns have become something sort of a norm. You see these pastors, they see a church member in need and they tell him to come for deliverance against one spirit or the other. And while the person goes, he puts the normal offering. I bet you, before the end of the 'deliverance', they'll convince you to sow a seed for the answering of ur prayer or as a point of contact. When they see d man is so broke, they tell him that giving must cost him something if not it doesn't deserve being called a sacrificial giving.
They'll do all this and not help the person financially.

Ill tell you a story. My aunty was going through serious financial set backs at a time. Everything was turning upside down that she was literally begging fir her house rent. Our pastor at the time, introduced one network marketer to the church. He was given the church auditorium to use to hold a sort of seminar on "get away club". Is it that kind of kalokalo that a pastor shoupd introduce to his people? And he tried convincing my aunty to join and she asked him "isbit me that is beggingbfor my hous rent, that should use the little left i mean the very little left of the money that i use to sustain my business, to put ibto sonething that is nit certain as that? When that did not work, he asked her to bring the money she had and use it to sow a seed and see what God will do. So how will you judge this one? Never did he lift a finger to give her a kobo.

To cut the long story short, they don't help up to 0.5% the way Jesus did. Abeg leave matter for Matthias.
I got your story....but this does not allow you to generalize that all pastors act and behave same way!.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by interK: 2:27am On Mar 30, 2016
This is just obscene and sickening.
In my opinion, any true man of God would spread the wealth. Not blow it and watch his people starve.
I have no issue with anyone getting ahead but not at the expense of others. Especially the desperate and vulnerable members of society.

Being a pastor is a hustle in Nigeria, taking advantage of people by using the name of God to guilt people out of whatever meagre money they have. Or promise miracles that are near impossible and only ever have a rare chance of occurring naturally. When they don't happen it's the followers fault for not praying hard enough or not being a true believer.

Shame on people like this. A stain on Nigeria. Rise up against this evil scum.
Re: Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) by Biodunex196(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2016
lasticala I see foolish guy lying to me abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.