Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (71839 Views)

Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by lasheez(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2016
I just asking, is it supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing knowing what institution has the highest number?
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by chimah3(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2016
See as EFCC storm Lautech cus of this thread!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by ademoladeji(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
National Headquarters: LAUTECH

Divisional Headquarters: OOU (formerly OSU)

Training Schools: LASU and Yabatech

Preparatory class: Moshood Abiola Uni. (Aka UNILAG)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by ilovecritics(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
bada007:
which Nigerian University has the highest number of yahoo guys; left to me i would say unilag because am a student of the institute and i see the cars they drive and the way they trow parties GREAT AKOKITE

U no add IMSU?

Well the Owerri Yahoo boys don't show off like them other States. They just live and merry in Owerri.

Yahoo is not cool and it's punishable by Law though.

My view.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by sammybrainy(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Moz22:
yabawetin Except say u be yahoo boy
Lol, exactly.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by tklala(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
No Brainer , LAUTECH

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by JegaQuin: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
I was expecting this kinda thread, after that oloso own...see what Buhari caused...after it ll be "school with highest number of extra year or concoction eaters...Iranu.
Quote me anyhow make........

Why people no dey use thier brains self? Blaming Buhari for what if I may ask? You need quick attention at "Yaba apa osi"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by akins56(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2016
LAUTECH... the u disputable champion... Even girls self no carry last

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by kolaaderin: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2016
bada007:
which Nigerian University has the highest number of yahoo guys; left to me i would say unilag because am a student of the institute and i see the cars they drive and the way they trow parties GREAT AKOKITE

70% of them drives to school in their fathers car.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by TeamSimple(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Lautech = ritualists posing as yahoo boys

Unilag= children of the rich posing as yahoo boys

Osu= baba ijebu's punters posing as yahoo boys

Uniben= cultists posing as yahoo boys

Uniport= kidnappers posing as yahoo boys

Yabatech = cash and material borrowers posing as yahoo boys
Laspotech = bet9ja punters posing as yahoo boys

Nsukka = shop owners posing as yahoo boys

Unilorin = children of rich Islamic clerics posing as yahoo boys

Unad = children of professors / lecturers posing as yahoo boys

Ahmad Bello = children of politicians posing as yahoo boys.

The only yahoo made school I know is UNIVERSITY Of MAIDUGURI.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Lovexme(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2016
xender:
I talk am $ay this thread go arise angryangry

You no lie.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by desto50(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Na unilag na
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by christinie(f): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Stop spoiling the image of our schools. Many people of diverse nations/races are members or visitors of this forum.

Everyday we see different negative things posted here about our schools eg Nigerian Schools with the most runs babes, Nigerian schools with the most cultists and now Nigerian schools with the most yahoo boys.

This is not called for.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by ruffcoin99(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
I smell beef, dude i guess you still have more to say, which of them snatch your girl friend?
bada007:
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by MadCow1: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
UNIBEN...
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Raphafire101: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Beware of the poster below me....
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Lionhearted: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Truth be told, only one out of 10 LAUTECH male student haven't tried yahoo. No school in Nigeria can match this trend for now. LAUTECH HAS IT

Back in the days, the 'one out of ten' are into forex, HYIP etc.

Ladokites guys are real hustlers.

Some guys showed one particular bank then 'pepper'. Their network/database was repeatedly compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by dacovajnr: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2016
[size=20pt]Lautech Na No1 For only Yahoo+[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Hemanwel(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2016
And OP is sooo proud to say his School has the highest number of "Yahoo boys". Like seriously, are you celebrating this??The End is near indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by kelvinatkins(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2016
lautech

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by emmasege: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2016
I'm glad the nation's best Unis (UI, OAU, UNN, ABU, UNIBEN) are not among them. We all know where students can easily buy marks with cash or body.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by kay7: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2016
The winner is
Uni Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Trailii: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2016
lautech, lautech, lautech, lautech and lautech... that badoo schl na die.. that is the first schl I saw Bentley I. my life in 2009.. muscle is like a taxi in dat schl.. but I think yahoo guys in that schl don dey low key nw.. d schl bad gan.. dat 2015 guy dat dupe a white of 1 billion naira came from lautech.. he broke all record of yahoo yahoo. even I once heard dat a student sold d schl senate building to a white man in 2010..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by mavinc4u(f): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2016
With this, it means one should do business with a student or graduate of Lautech at his or her own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by narisky(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2016
LAUTECH the real home of yahoo plus

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Panzerfaust(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2016
LAUTECH
Hands Down!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by anigbajumo(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lautech should top it all,that school ehhhh,even their girls na baddoo

Abeg ooooooo,no spoil my Skul name ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by oriakuna: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2016
taa , wetin yabatech dey do here, no yahoo boy for that school oo
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by focus7: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2016
ademoladeji:
National Headquarters: LAUTECH

Divisional Headquarters: OOU (formerly OSU)

Training Schools: LASU and Yabatech

Preparatory class: Moshood Abiola Uni. (Aka UNILAG)
guy your post shows you knows nothing about Unilag, though I agree with LAUTECH leading but to place LASU and Yaba TECH above UNILAG is a misplacement, those guys in UNILAG are demons in the act.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by doskie(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Tocheagle:
Unilag. Aka Moshood abiola university

Uniben

Uniport

Ambrose ali

Laspotech
guy una no go free uniben??
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by ademoladeji(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2016
focus7:
guy your post shows you knows nothing about Unilag, though I agree with LAUTECH leading but to place LASU and Yaba TECH above UNILAG is a misplacement, those guys in UNILAG are demons in the act.

Okay bro

we can swap it den.

sorry for the misplacement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG. / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.