Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (52650 Views)

He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / My Wife Has Little Or No Urge For Intimacy. Possible Causes & Solutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by onehouse(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
kola1930:
We've been married for a year now and blessed with a pretty daughter. My wife feels little or no urge to be intimate. Its been more than a month now since I had s*x. Reason being that, am angry inside of me that she is always not in the mood, so I decided to hold myself and see when she'll realize it that am angry about it and do the needful. But it seems like am just suffering my self because she seems not to realize she needs to do something fast. I am feeling like cheating on her as a way to punish her maybe she'll realize it that she needs to satisfy her husband to keep him away from other ladies outside. I urgently need advice from married nairalanders... Is the situation d same or similar in ur marriage, and how do I resolve this differences. Am really disturbed

Hello Op,
Kind watch or this this article: http://www.thebookoflife.org/the-sex-starved-relationship/

i am sure you will find answers to your question and also get the help needed in getting better at the situation of things with your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by sameolg616(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ngokafor:

...You sound so childish!...just go through the gibberish you have been spilling on this thread undecided...Which sensible married man does not know that having a baby is not child's play and that the women needs to heal physically and psychologically?

..To make matters worse,you are married....It beats me why some of you guys cant just grow up and behave responsibly...I pity your wives and other so-called married women who have chosen to live with men like you...I certainly would not tolerate half the crap i read from you guys from my husband.
sorry...i guess ur one of those women that the poster is talking abt....who ever spoke abt healing physically or mentally?or are they still healing even when the child is 4yrs or more....im sure ur type sets timetable for ur husband at home.....
u wont tolerate half the crap?continue to be pretentious and challenge every authoruty at home..im sure its ur husband is the most loving one yet he may be sleeping with the house gal while u chase ur glorious career or still healing "psychologically"...
i urge u to pay more attention to him than my comments

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by banio: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Marriage wahala. That's why I always advise people to marry a person that satisfies them in bed. Behaviour, beauty etc come after...

If she is not a virgin when U guys married, then most likely U don't please her sex buds. And there is nothing U can do about it but to hope her sexual disposition to U changes.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by austine4real(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
uncleFola:
lol ... smh.
abi na
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by hadexdemo: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Exactly my thought
even me
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by cammax7(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
She's a lesbian.

Find out what's wrong with her. Talk. Communicate. Women have deep emotional needs that are beyond sex.

Buy her a car.

Be romantic. Woo her like its the first time. Watch those legs part quickly.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by megley(f): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
austine4real:
Mayb the load is too much 4her to bear, wash clothes,cook,breastfeed,wash yansh

and u go com bak 4rm work remove ur smelling prik 4rm ur dirty boxers and say baby spread ur legs i want fvck,no intimacy no hw are u? No hw did ur day went

my broda u must b wicked oo aaah u must be D 2nd satan sef

do u communicate things to her,i mean hw u feel?

Aah! You harsh o. And funny too ... cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by austine4real(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
megley:

Aah! You harsh o. And funny too ... cheesy grin
ooh u mean u wnt to scratch my bak? :-D:-)
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by BABAODU: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello Kola. Try and find out the true reason she married you. Was she trully attracted to you or it was a religion thing that made the marriage happen? Or was it family pressure that made her marry you? Or was she desperate to have a husband?

You need to face reality bro. Maybe her heart is somewhere else. Only God can help you in this situation.

One thing I have come to realise about this life is that you can never force love.
You can trick or force someone to marry you, but you can never force them to love you

So be a man bro and try to find out reason why she married you, would save you a lot of headache.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Sike(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ahmed0336:
were her eyes closed when he married her? undecided
good question ❓
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Ugosample(m): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2016
FTBOY:
no woman would have the guts to come out in public and complain of sex starvation

Lol!!!! You are so living in the past
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2016
kola1930:
We've been married for a year now and blessed with a pretty daughter. My wife feels little or no urge to be intimate. Its been more than a month now since I had s*x. Reason being that, am angry inside of me that she is always not in the mood, so I decided to hold myself and see when she'll realize it that am angry about it and do the needful. But it seems like am just suffering my self because she seems not to realize she needs to do something fast. I am feeling like cheating on her as a way to punish her maybe she'll realize it that she needs to satisfy her husband to keep him away from other ladies outside. I urgently need advice from married nairalanders... Is the situation d same or similar in ur marriage, and how do I resolve this differences. Am really disturbed

Look at you trying to form problems where there is none. You have a perfect wife who offers herself even while she's not in the mood and you are wishing for trouble.
Let me tell you....your wife is the perfect being many of us do love to marry.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2016
brandnew3:
OP's picture would suffice.

But some women can be frigid sha!

All they get into marriage for is to hook up a sperm donor for procreation..Datz all. grin
No problem with that at all.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by obiak4(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=mattydear post=44299256]

You a man saying this?....wow. wow. Thumbs up. Are u a Nigerian man?. Cos I bet lots of nigerian men are dressed in ego and pride that prevents them from doing this.[/quote
the last tym i checked i was 9ja but nw eeeee i no just fit answer your?
apc chain ti take over
hope u r not one of the zombies
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Abel202: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
mummydirect:

Huh! oga you are trying, well if your wife is comfortable with that and you too are, good for you guys but I personally will rot in guilt not giving my hubby is other food even when it is glaring to me that he needs it. Anyway, I understand sha, I will be ten years soonest too in marriage, so I understand. Do u know during labor, due to the pain inherent in it, I usually and angrily too promise not to near hubby for six months after delivery but alas, just three weeks into delivery, he will stylishly and romantically lure me into giving him which I can never say no to, so you see why I say that something is wrong somewhere, judging from my own scenario though I understand the disparities in men's ability to control their sexual urge. Anyway, women should be careful in this aspect of marriage, in other for the devil not to gain entrance into their homes due to negligence. May God Bless our marriages, amen

My sister, God bless you. Please continue to give your husband the other food in an overdose bases. You don't know what evil & complications you are preventing him from doing or bringing to your family by merely performing your normal wifey bedroom duties, chai you realy don't know. I wish my lovely wifey could also satisfy me as much. Unfortunately I know for sure she can't (unless something close to a miracle happens). So am trying to carry my cross with as much ease as I can manage under the circumstances, majorly focusing on her other really great attributes. Yea - May God Bless our marriages.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by careerfirst45: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2016
My name is Dr Donatus. well I have seen ur post bt due to my busy schedules I couldn't comment.
Well, your wife is nt having any problem just dat she may be experiencing low libido.
Is really a common case nw, and some woman nw have sex just to satisfied their spouse without enjoying it.
her libido could be boosted, with some food and supplements.
and you will enjoy sexual activities with her again?
Email me on : careerfirst45@gmail.com if you need help.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by mummydirect(f): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Abel202:

My sister, God bless you. Please continue to give your husband the other food in an overdose bases. You don't know what evil & complications you are preventing him from doing or bringing to your family by merely performing your normal wifey bedroom duties, chai you realy don't know. I wish my lovely wifey could also satisfy me as much. Unfortunately I know for sure she can't (unless something close to a miracle happens). So am trying to carry my cross with as much ease as I can manage under the circumstances, majorly focusing on her other really great attributes. Yea - May God Bless our marriages.
It is well with your home sir. Thanks a lot for your encouragement and I pray to God to grant you the miracle that you seek in your family, amen. Regards to the family.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by ladycomfort(f): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Taryur3:

its awful for a wife to denied her husby of sex.you are pushing him away.this is why am still searching for a lady that love sex cos am addict.I love it when am back from my office or when I wanna sleep.two tins disorganised marriage.sex and money.
. Magun lo ma lu gbeyin aye re.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by moore346(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
kola1930:
bros, this ur matter get as e be, may be u no dey Bleep am well. Lol
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Taryur3(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
Lol...ko possible.God is watching me truout the days of my life.becareful
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Taryur3(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
Lol...ko possible.God is watching me truout the days of my life.you have to becareful
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
An idle man is a breeding ground for demons

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.