Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (52728 Views)

He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / My Wife Has Little Or No Urge For Intimacy. Possible Causes & Solutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by kzenterprise(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2016
kola1930:
We've been married for a year now and blessed with a pretty daughter. My wife feels little or no urge to be intimate. Its been more than a month now since I had s*x. Reason being that, am angry inside of me that she is always not in the mood, so I decided to hold myself and see when she'll realize it that am angry about it and do the needful. But it seems like am just suffering my self because she seems not to realize she needs to do something fast. I am feeling like cheating on her as a way to punish her maybe she'll realize it that she needs to satisfy her husband to keep him away from other ladies outside. I urgently need advice from married nairalanders... Is the situation d same or similar in ur marriage, and how do I resolve this differences. Am really disturbed

So many funny comments here the simple problem is your wives hormones are low that's why she doesn't have the feel of sexual urges tell her to visit her gynecologist or hospital for hormone check up
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Yeah! Ur a really smart guy. Your wife suspects you of cheating and she will open her legs 24 hrs for you even when she doesn't know where ur preek has been. Clap 4 urself. Very smart idea. Makes me wonder why the woman who stabbed her husband in the neck didn't open her legs wider when she found out the husband had been unfaithful
l knew one yeye gal will come here to start talking crap and giving advice on matters she can't begin to even grasp the depth of...you bera gerouta here angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by komododragons: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Yeah! Ur a really smart guy. Your wife suspects you of cheating and she will open her legs 24 hrs for you even when she doesn't know where ur preek has been. Clap 4 urself. Very smart idea. Makes me wonder why the woman who stabbed her husband in the neck didn't open her legs wider when she found out the husband had been unfaithful
FOOLISH!

if you are married! stop opening your leg to your husband and be giving silly complains. and par adventure he do get what you are closing outside, take a knife and stabbed him on his neck undecided

this is how divorce is everywhere because of you female. you think the world revolve around you shay? you haven't know anything just yet

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by dasparrow: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2016
kola1930:
U seem to understand the issue very well... If u don't make d move, then me ready to be starved for a year, cos they will not. So annoying

You are obviously a sex addict. Please seek help.

Your wife just pushed out a baby from her vagina five months ago and you cannot even be patient to let the vagina heal. You are already looking to insert your penis in there again. Do you have a conscience at all? The penis when erect is very hard. Women are really trying having that hard thing called penis shoved up into their vaginas over and over again.

Your wife is breastfeeding and that in itself can be exhausting especially when baby wakes up several times at night to breastfeed. You choose not to take all this into consideration. All you think about is sex. Men like you married only for sex and not because you are looking for whom to love unconditionally. I pity your wife. She don enter one chance marrying an insensitive sex addicted man like you.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2016
watchindelta:
I feel u. if she meet person like me, wit that her arrogant body go time her. she no advice d but wan show she sabi talk!
No just mind the eeediot jawe cool
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by mrkings84(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Onegai:

Dude, you sound so.....gosh, what's the word...selfish. Yes. Selfish.

Plus you're most going to throw your marriage, peace of mind and happiness away, hurt your child irrevocably, scare your wife away in the near future. All the best, there are a lot of unhappy divorced naija man out there (i used to think they were all balling but strangely they all hate being single).

Seriously.

You didn't bother communicating with her, most likely didn't put any effort into romancing your woman, you're now sulking mentally and decided the best way to "punish" her is by cheating?

She doesn't want to sleep with you because she already is taking care of one small baby, she didn't realise she married another immature baby.

So something has cropped up in your marriage and instead of you to look for a good way to fix it, make your union strong, make society be impressed by your principled stand to keep to your vows and earn your wife's love and loyalty forever, you wrote this??

Mstchewwww.

You better go and get someone to come and carry that baby for a few hours. Then take your wife to a guesthouse and let her sleep for a bit, get your lust satisfied and THEN speak up about how you understand it's exhausting being a new mum and you're here for her but you didn't like being ignored whilst she lost herself in her role because you need her too and will always be willing to support and carry your weight around the house.

Or you can do whatever you want...
your comment is longer than the matter itself! Where did u get ur senses from??

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by komododragons: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
l knew one yeye gal will come here to start talking crap and giving advice on matters she can't begin to even grasp the depth of...you bera gerouta here angry
just look at them and the way there reason! one may think that they rarely use there brain.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Ahmed0336:
were her eyes closed when he married her? undecided
No na.Don't Judge him that way.............Sex problems is always noticed after marriage,not b4
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by da3pu0(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2016
from ur post i discovered the pregnancy of ur baby just came and u guys decided to settle down. thats not the problem anyway, the prob might just be that she just realize ur real type of person who did no match her own kinda man. yet there are things u can do to get the fact. (1) call and ask her what is unpleasant with her abt u. (2) correct it if its controllable buh i wana suggest that most women likes fore play before sex, dont run into sex with her, let there be a nice romantic play starting from your dinning to the sitting room then to the bed room where you will give it to her big time. if u dont know she would love sex more than u buh i bilieve u havent got the right way to communicate sex in to her hearing. God bless your home bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by repogirl(f): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2016
OP, in marriage you don't bottle up your feelings. Talk about it to your wife.

Women are not like men, many women can go a very long while without the urge for sex. Also, due to house chores, kids and other things, we get tired and sex is the least thing on our minds.

Talk about it to your wife OP, don't cheat on her, it will make things worse and you will not still solve the issue.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by kachi19: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=Pidggin post=44297453][/quote]
WTF?!?
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2016
pet4ril:
If you are very sure you haven't done anything wrong to offend her, put her in prayers it may be spiritual husband stuff or better of, you people should visit a man of God for counseling

lobatan!

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 01, 2016
why do people forget to do the simplest thing in life? talk, communicate and then solution comes.

nairalanders are not inside your wife's body or mind.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by saasala(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2016
deen11:
I feel u man! Just keep understudying her,and sure you would get her weakness...

Surprise her with many things...vis-a-vis
Looking good and smelling nice
Assisting with house chores as far as u could
Buying her gifts
Taking her out to whr she hasn't been before
Engaging her with sensational talks and so on
.......the list is endless man.

Don't be discouraged and I hope one will work out except if she is no longer interested in the union. Best of luck!!!!!

Do all these just 'cos Ii want to fvck my wife?? Commooon!
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by nonstan(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Ahmed0336:
were her eyes closed when he married her? undecided
I tire oo
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by kollinpowel(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Oga mend ur ways and check her ways too.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2016
AfroKnight:

My bet is that she knows how frustrating it is for him but she cannot be bothered to pacify him with words. She is allowing the anger settle in because it affords her the peace and privacy she wants. Nonsense.

God bless you 10000000000 times for this comment! Most Nigerian women are fond of doing this to their partners!!
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by SmartMugu: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2016
kola1930:
We've been married for a year now and blessed with a pretty daughter. My wife feels little or no urge to be intimate. Its been more than a month now since I had s*x. Reason being that, am angry inside of me that she is always not in the mood, so I decided to hold myself and see when she'll realize it that am angry about it and do the needful. But it seems like am just suffering my self because she seems not to realize she needs to do something fast. I am feeling like cheating on her as a way to punish her maybe she'll realize it that she needs to satisfy her husband to keep him away from other ladies outside. I urgently need advice from married nairalanders... Is the situation d same or similar in ur marriage, and how do I resolve this differences. Am really disturbed

I've been through that route bro. If what attracted her to you in the first place is gone - just as you have mentioned, it's time to bounce. It's hard because u love her, but the more you deal with what she is now compared to what she was when yall started, the more you start getting close to insanity.
Would you rather go insane than getting rid of your troubles?
There are other girls eager to do whatever she stopped doing to keep you around in the first place.

Not trying to break your home, but when a woman's mind is made up for that length of time, it's time to bounce on to the next one, but take care of your kid afterwards.

Marriage isn't by force, many men already learnt about that trap.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Taryur3(m): 12:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Are you physically attractive? undecided
physically attractive ke? What are you saying? He is a husband not a boyfriend.he deserve to have sex with his wife when he wants.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Taryur3(m): 12:38am On Apr 01, 2016
empress101:
op.. cheating Wil only mak tins worse...try talking to her.. find out wat d problem is.... cos I dnt think itz normal for a wife to deny her hubby of sex...
its awful for a wife to denied her husby of sex.you are pushing him away.this is why am still searching for a lady that love sex cos am addict.I love it when am back from my office or when I wanna sleep.two tins disorganised marriage.sex and money.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by edpunter(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2016
kola1930:

Bro you no fit hold yourself hahaha. Sex is not everything in marriage oo, try and understand your wife and your marriage bro, it's a life time course/studies. Though a few women taking family planning contraceptive pills/injection hardly have orgasm (wet) so sex isn't pleasurable for them, I understood this after 2-years in marriage. She's your wife and you both should share intimate issues, her mood swing might be due to fatigue, stress, or you. Having sex outside to punish her will be very stupid and risky of you cos girls out there contract too many disease nowadays (no go give your wife gono cos to explain that one hard ooo). You just started your marriage, your interest at the moment should be how you will become a good father and not sex abi if you no pana.shook you go die? Here's my advise, talk to her like your baby brother you love so much, ask her if there's any problem, if she refuse to talk leave her alone. Call pizza/food shop and send to her @ home/work during the week, find a weekend to take her out with/without your daughter (like me I dey give my wife shark then we discuss intimately then later @ night a different shark in bed), buy her good stuffs she least expect and above all give her surprise gift's, I bet you your wife mood will come back in 1million ways. BRO, ALWAYS MAKE YOUR WIFE FEEL LIKE SHE'S THE GIRL YOU LOVE EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE AND ABOVE ALL SATISFY HER VERY WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN grin.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Tearg1: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks for Sharing your issues on here.

My advice to you is;

1) don't cheat on her, as it will destroy your home.

2) The problems in marriage are spiritual, seek for God's intervention in your relationship.

3) draw your family closer to the Lord, and ask him to restore affection in your marriage.

Perhaps when you first got married, you were not spiritually compatible, hence the reason why we have to seek God's opinion on our life partners.

I pray that the Lord will restore peace, harmony and happiness in your home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Tearg1: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2016
saasala:

Do all these just 'cos Ii want to fvck my wife?? Commooon!

How can you restore affection that has never existed. Do you know whether the wife truly loved him before the marriage...

Marriage is a heavenly institution. The only way to fix this issue is to seek intervention from the Lord.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by luckyz4rea(m): 12:51am On Apr 01, 2016
deen11:
I feel u man! Just keep understudying her,and sure you would get her weakness...

Surprise her with many things...vis-a-vis
Looking good and smelling nice
Assisting with house chores as far as u could
Buying her gifts
Taking her out to whr she hasn't been before
Engaging her with sensational talks and so on
.......the list is endless man.

Don't be discouraged and I hope one will work out except if she is no longer interested in the union. Best of luck!!!!!
you've spoken well and i appreciate your take on this but i think he should go the extra mile by digging deep to asking her questions about her pasts. she may have been or hurt or something! I know at least two or three ladies who are also in your wife's shoes! I may not be completely correct but you need to really go deeper than surface questions. and cheating isn't the solution at all, it would only make things worse!
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by Fearcom(m): 12:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Married Nigerian women should stop giving excuses for this kind of behavior. When you where single a lot of them banged with reckless abandon; now you're playing the 'I just had a baby, leave me alone' card. Appealing to your husby for patience is good immediately after childbirth. That's normal. As for taking care of the baby, involve your husby in what you want him to do for you as much as possible. That's all. After that resume sexual relations as soon as possible. So because you have a baby is now an excuse to abandon and neglect your duties to him abi? I use the word abandon because I've seen cases where for as long as eighteen months she will have very little sexual relations with her hubby. When she now wants to conceive again she will open her legs as wide as anything. That's manipulation and it's Satanic.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by neutronxc(m): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2016
N.a. Wa
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by luckyz4rea(m): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Tearg1:

How can you restore affection that has never existed. Do you know whether the wife truly loved him before the marriage...

Marriage is a heavenly institution. The only way to fix this issue is to seek intervention from the Lord.
I appreciate your take. I completely believe the Lord is got the only answer to this. He should just take it before Him! I also believe in asking so much questions so as not to be in the dark. ask her questions in your gisting times.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by jamela(f): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2016
kola1930:
U seem to understand the issue very well... If u don't make d move, then me ready to be starved for a year, cos they will not. So annoying

You also said earlier that you feel like you are more attractive than her. I smell a huge pride here, and I hope this is not affecting your marriage, was she so unattractive and you got her pregnant? You sound like you are doing her a favour by not cheating. You need to honour your wife, she isn't a tool, she is a human being with feelings. Instead of coming here looking for reasons to cheat why don't you both go for counseling or something. You need to actually start treating your wife like she is the most beautiful girl in the world. It's hard to be romantic if you feel otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=kola1930 post=44195379][/quote]
bros, U kinda hate Ur wife already

the fault is with U.

try to love her again
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by redcliff: 1:07am On Apr 01, 2016
McCarlito:
Op: it's obvious u're not romantic and don't know how to pillow-talk ur wife into it...
Stop acting like a kid and learn to understand what and how ur wife's sexuality works so u things can fall into place...
Keeping her silent is doing u no good..

Oga forget romantic o. Therr is nothing like that of agro dey catch 2 people. Its obvious agro does not catch his wife.
Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by xtervaganza(m): 1:07am On Apr 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Are you physically attractive? undecided
probably the most r£tarded question online ever

Are they not married? How that would be her excuse is simply unimaginable considering she wasn't forced into marrying him

You ladies at times sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / For Ladies And Wives Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.