Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

[story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story (18930 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story by NaijaLoaded24: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
I started running a couple months back, when I decided to get back in shape because I was playing again weighting around 195. After the first month of waking up early and…

I started running a couple months back, when I decided to get back in shape because I was playing again weighting around 195. After the first month of waking up early and running around the neighborhood, it became routine for me. Every once a while, I would see the neighbor pulling up in her driveway. She drove a candy red Mustang. She was really attractive. She was around 5 feet slim with a good size Tits and a scoop boot up. One morning, it was hot from the sun rising. I ran for two miles, and when I got back to my house, I saw my neighbor on the phone. I checked the mail, and I was watching her while she move. She was wearing some shorts, and a tank top. I was trying to see if she was wearing a bra, but I don’t wanna to be noticeable. I just got the mail and went inside, but not before I wave and said hi to her. I decided to take a shower because I was sweaty from head to toe. I jump in the shower and I was rinsing off and I heard the doorbell range. I jumped out the shower, and I went to the door with just a towel around my waist. It was my neighbor, and I was shocked to see her . I asked her, what’s up. She asked can she come in? I said I am naked, she said don’t mind. I told her to come on in. She kept looking at me , and wonder what I have underneath my towel. She wanted some advice and some sugar for lemonade. The sugar was high up in the cabinet. When I reach for it,my towel fell down and I was completely naked now, and I tried to get my towel, but she took it and held so I won’t get it. She asked me to show her my Dick and I showed her... CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODE HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/story-the-hot-neighbor/
Re: [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story by hama20: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
you just hugged a beautiful Transformer. just hold it very tight and cuddle it well while you wait for me to click that link

4 Likes

Re: [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story by Heshei: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
hama20:
you just hugged a beautiful Transformer. just hold it very tight and cuddle it well while you wait for me to click that link

You didn't mince word at all

1 Like

Re: [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story by NaijaLoaded24: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
hama20:
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just Saw Dis Pic On Fb..girls!! Lmaoo / Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. / Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.