Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB (2738 Views)

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by tosyne2much(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Remind me to when you start using your brain wink
You don't need to insult me to win an argument. During an argument, you are meant to give solid reasons to get someone subscribe to your assertions
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You don't need to insult me to win an argument. During an argument, you are meant to give solid reasons to get someone subscribe to your assertions
I did not insult you. You started it.
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by firstking01(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I think you made a lot of sense

In addition, though I'm a big fan of Prophet T. B Joshua but the only thing suspicious about him is that he makes no reference to the person that anointed and ordained him as a Prophet. At least we hear about who anointed Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Bishop Oyedepo and the likes. But as for Joshua, we are yet to hear and that's why people barely believe he's a true man of God
this is why most people doubt his miracles
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by praxisnetworks: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2016
she's incapable of logical reasoning....she reasons by halfs.

tosyne2much:
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by tosyne2much(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2016
praxisnetworks:
she's incapable of logical reasoning....she reasons by halfs.

I no know say u sef see am oooo.. All these yeye girls sha.. They are the perfect description of the OP

1 Like

Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Audray(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2016
So in other words..you will either marry TB joshua or ugly women.Ok o.
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Luckyk(f): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
wissed:
yh shes being truthful. Ive been chasing one since jhs till my 400level.see me. I cant just get her off
so it's because of her complexion huh?
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Luckyk:
so it's because of her complexion huh?
nope. Its because she knows my thumbscrew, weakness. She manipulates the hell out of boys and girls
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Luckyk(f): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
wissed:
nope. Its because she knows my thumbscrew, weakness. She manipulates the hell out of boys and girls
jxt let her go jae or u giv her sme space cus every female has diff xtics weather beautiful/ ugly,tall/short,dark/fair.
Re: Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Luckyk:
jxt let her go jae or u giv her sme space cus every female has diff xtics weather beautiful/ ugly,tall/short,dark/fair.
ur right. I recently lost interest in her cos its not my thing to be taken for granted. Whats ur characteristics? kiss
Luckyk:
ur right. I recently lost interest in her cos its not my thing to be taken for granted. Whats ur characteristics?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Throwback Pix Shows No Condition Is Permanent (PHOTO) / TOP 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls May Find It Difficult To Get Husbands / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.