Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin (1743 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by skelewu404(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
A female collegue in office asked for my advice on how to handle a situation.
She told me about her causin that moved in with her after she suffered a serious heartbrbreak the break up really affected her. While staying with her, her boyfriend also tried to console her. Because she was always alone at home the boyfriend told her she can always come to his shop to hang out. She started suspecting them the day she came back from work n met the two of them sleeping on the bed. During valentine she got alot of gift that she can not explain where she got them from since she was not dating. It's now got to a point that everytime she is not at home that is when her boyfriend phone will not be available. What now made it worse was she told her she will be traveling to a friends place during this holiday only for the boyfriend to also tell her that his mother is sick so he needs to travel. She is having this feelings that the guy is taken her to meet his mother. She doesn't know what to do. Matured advise pleace
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by falconey(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin

IGBORO ti take over ........Ooooo sorry.

COUSIN ti take over.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by ireneony(f): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op ur friend is mugu 911..
The lady in question is not even her sister undecidedordinary cousin for that matter.
she is just waking up from her sleep after seeing her cousin in bed with her man. grin omo see gobe!

This is not the time she should be forming holier than thou attitude. She needs to sit her man downn and tell him what she feels/thinks.

One other thing, her cousin needs move out of her house and get her life together.

Damned! No cousin of mine better not been sleeping with my man! behind my back.
This h0es ain't loyal
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
skelewu404:
A female collegue in office ask for my advice how how to handle a situation.
She told me about her causin that moved in with her after she suffered a serious heartbrbreak the break up really affected her. While staying with her, her boyfriend also tried to console her. Because she was always alone at home the boyfriend told her she can always come to his shop to hang out. She started suspecting them the day she came back from work n met the two of them sleeping on the bed. During valentine she got alot of gift that she can not explain where she got them from since she was not dating. It's now got to a point that everytime she is not at home that is when her boyfriend phone will not be available. What now made it worse was she told her she will be traveling to a friends place during this holiday only for the boyfriend to also tell her that his mother is sick so he needs to travel. She is having this feelings that the guy is taken her to meet his mother. She doesn't know what to do. Matured advise pleace

she shuu do CIA.

tell her to install hidden cameras in strategic angus of the house. If anything dey shele...she would watch it uncut.
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Pheals(f): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2016

easter night of change. . grin op ki ni ti e ?

Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by skelewu404(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
Hhjh
what is this?
Just to book space wink
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by skelewu404(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

just trying to console a friend n prepare her my for what might happen
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by cruzita(f): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin cousin don overthrow u like play like play
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Ekugbeh(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
She z r jez speculatin since she is nt xo sure. Aniwei, she shud kip her fingers crossed whil tinz unfold in 4k. 1 tin about z dat im always ready 4 d unexpected. Unware tinz get me aware
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Betrayal kills! Tell her to try and come up with suprise moves. E.g she should have insisted on travelling with him or give him a suprise visit at the village.(I trust myself).
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Monalisa185(f): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
op, first of all, change your title to 'COUSIN', then take those pieces of advice above
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Bluezy13(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Needless speculating.

Confront them and free yourself

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cousin don jam bf b dat grin tell d gurl to chill more,they will soon invite her to their wedding.See mumu gurl undecided
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Cholls(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
my brother am coming back.
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Wallade(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your friend should take a break off the relationship with her man, she has to start preparing to move on so it will not weigh her down.

She can discuss it with her man, make him understand that she knows of his interest in her cousin.

Give him the permission to perfect the relationship and officially end the relationship with him.

Advice him to move her cousin to his house or get a house for her elsewhere.

Give her cousin quit notice from her house. Let her know that she is aware of a possible relationship between her cousin and her man but that she has decided to let the both of them go on with the relationship.

She has to end the relationship between her and both of them ASAP.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by skelewu404(m): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Cholls:
my brother am coming back.
sleep dey catch abi
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by uchman(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2016
ireneony:
Op ur friend is mugu 911..
The lady in question is not even her sister undecidedordinary cousin for that matter.
she is just waking up from her sleep after seeing her cousin in bed with her man. grin omo see gobe!

This is not the time she should be forming holier than thou attitude. She needs to sit her man downn and tell him what she feels/thinks.

One other thing, her cousin needs move out of her house and get her life together.

Damned! No cousin of mine better not been sleeping with my man! behind my back.
This h0es ain't loyal

My girl
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by ireneony(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
uchman:

My girl
did my words offend u grin
Abeg shift agbaya grin
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by uchman(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
ireneony:
Abeg shift agbaya grin

You don't troll again...
maybe you've repented grin
ireneony:
Abeg shift agbaya grin

You don't troll again...
maybe you've repented
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by samhay: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2016
uchman:

You don't troll again...
maybe you've repented grin

You don't troll again...
maybe you've repented

Boss,check ur mail make we relate
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by repogirl(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2016
I no even know meeting to talk. OP, tell your colleague that she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore... He is long gone.
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by Izen: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op just confess say na you.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by uchman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
samhay:

Boss,check ur mail make we relate
I will do that just now...Brother
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by schumastic(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
skelewu404:
A female collegue in office asked for my advice on how to handle a situation.

every sex the cousin gave to her bf was a hit back to back, ahh cousin ti take over..meanwhile she should v a heart 2 heart talk with her man n put the cousin on check, just hope s not too late already
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by skelewu404(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Izen:
Op just confess say na you.
if i sound u eehn
Re: A Friend Is Loosing Her Boyfriend To her cousin by skelewu404(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=repogirl post=44246118]I no even know meeting to talk. OP, tell your colleague that she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore... He is long gone.[/quo. I like you u, u already know where everything is going

(1) (Reply)

For Singles Planning To Marry / Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? / 12 Hilarious Ladies Quotes By Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.