Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? (859 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by chocolateme(f): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
I frequently ask myself this question, "is there any peculiar or unique feeling that one experiences when he or she has finally fallen in love truly?"
How can one be so sure of him or herself when in love? Is it just continuously in our subconscious mind that we keep believing and assuring ourselves that we are in love?

Some people's love and feelings depriciates and dies drastically once they have carnal knowledge of each other.

Individual differences and human dispositions aside.
Attend to this putting yourself in this situation and post how you would believe you are truly in love not infatuation.
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
.[i]when you are fighting with ur lover but still wanna make peace even when u are not at fault

can't go a day without seeing or hearing his/her voice

can't control how you feel about ur partner

can sacrifice what you have for ur partner to be happy

become comfortable doing crazy things for him/her.

smiles when you remember your partner loves you.

not ashamed of showing them off to ur friends!
the list continues love is something you can't control when you meet the right person...but nowadays love is all about greed which re-defines present day love as lust and thats why you need to carry ur heart and brain along and also open your eyes because love is no longer blind it has received it sights!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by firstking01(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
F
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Chazzyboy: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
E never finish
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Brugo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Here we go again.
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by amokeme(f): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
You can't explain the feeling... its just smoothing..
Love is a beautiful thing smiley but only for the brave.

A little advise; if you are not strong enough to handle the hurt when the love turns sour, don't fall into it cry

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
This question is really difficult, to me when u see ur future with that person, it means u care about him/her A K A love the person. And as for the feeling, i think when ur unnecessarily happy with what d person does, good or bad e.g like always laughing at his dry jokes undecided
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Bluezy13(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
When imagination beclouds reality.
When dreaming and awake at the same time.
When you feel hypnotized and helpless at the same time.
When your crush is your happiness.
When you are sanely insane with respect to infatuation at the thought of your victim.

When you are a living dead and needs reality to resurrect you
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Bluezy13(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bluezy13:
When imagination beclouds reality.
When dreaming and awake at the same time.
When you feel hypnotized and helpless at the same time.
When your crush is your happiness.
When you are sanely insane with respect to infatuation at the thought of your victim.

When you are a living dead and needs reality to resurrect you
I can't believe this actually came from me...

Sadly, I don't believe in love
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wen I just forgiv her again and again and again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by mackhunter77: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
when u get crushed by a trailer cos u were walking along the pedestrian and thinking of your lover
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Ur urine colour will have green in it.

Ur bearbear will stop growing

U will forget to brush ur teeth

U will turn to mumu

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by fulfillbill(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2016
See comment abeg grin
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Everybody becomes nobody... Wen d person is around
Re: How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? by Vicky363(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bluezy13:
I can't believe this actually came from me...
Sadly, I don't believe in love . .

Y did u say so

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Buys A New Car And Cnt Drive It / Should I Forgive Her?photo / (Photo): Mother & Son Fall In Love, Says It’s Not "Inbreeding" But G.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.