Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (53260 Views)

University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by ASAbraham(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
University of Maiduguri grin
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by oriakuna: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
una no get work again abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by XCLUX(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Babcock gbera.....
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Wynnah(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Unilag

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by tayooluwole: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Iree poly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by teehay45(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
University of okiti pupa
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by blackboy2star(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lmaoo cheesy
dominique:
TASUED undecided
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by rebirthiix: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Covenant
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Brezil(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
I think it's Osun State University. Mehn there are lots of rich kids there. If your parents are not rich, you will just feel oppressed, and start thinking of how to get fast money.

Feck! The students are so rich, spending N500 in a day is nothing to them

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by haibe(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
What exactly is this thread promoting. Seun and his mods sha...
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Reeberry: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kids? Are they in Nursery school?
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by ijebu2020: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
hrhobi1:

How many relevant topic have u created? Smelly mouth of urs.

dnt abuse him hes jst spoken his mind..and why the treads really at university this and that..and 4 real ure wasting ur megabites on irrelevant topics while those rich kids are enjoying life fully..then u will still come here to blame Buhari for fuel scarcity and bad economy..is it too much if u create a thread that makes lot of sense and can be of help?? truth is bitter do somthng good and creative with ur time ooo
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by kelvinatkins(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
ABIAPOLY
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by toggy: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Looters children!
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Better by far...top the list..
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by diva90: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
American university, Yola

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by haibe(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Brezil:
I think it's Osun State University. Mehn there are lots of rich kids there. If your parents are not rich, you will just feel oppressed, and start thinking of how to get fast money.

Wtf is this guy saying? What is N500? undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by yekparikpa(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by HomesOfLife(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Madonna university.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
conventant University jor
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Junior66(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Brezil:

My brother, poverty will not kill you in Jesus name. Abi na 5k u wan talk?

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by bussycasty(f): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY ADO EKITI

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Nicepoker(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Uniosun.
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Damilare5882(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Brezil:

....I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU BRO ....SMH....YOUR CASE IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO PATHETIC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Zelex9(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Judging by the comments on this thread thus far, it is now making sense... why one girl some years back during NYSC kept on referring to the university (Igbinedion) at every opportunity when having a discussion. Me (born & bred in the UK) being ignorant surrounding reputation of Nigerian Universities couldn't understand why there was so much emphasis on "In Igbinedion no one did so and so...me and my friends at igbnedion do this etc. How I wish I had known in retrospect..lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by iamauxin(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Brezil:

your case is finished!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by rosalieene(f): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Kwara poly and offa poly cheesy
them no follow at all
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by kaziblake(f): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
AUN. American university of Nigeria. We spend at least a semester abroad
Rich kid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by kaziblake(f): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
aventura:
Nekede
iffa hear cheesy
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by kaziblake(f): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
ASAbraham:
University of Maiduguri grin
Boko money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Am waiting to see that of poor kids in Nigeria universities
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Brezil(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.