Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (53266 Views)

University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by viktagorion: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Osun state poly.
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by LKO(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
spanishkid:
Western Delta University

Even Prof Asagba would laugh out loud on seeing this post. Na poor men children full that glorified secondary school in Oghara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by spanishkid(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
LKO:

Even Prof Asagba would laugh out loud on seeing this post. Na poor men children full that glorified secondary school in Oghara.
how do you know? Have you lived in the school before? Stop saying what you don't know. I have a cousin who schools there.
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Does high school fees translate to much money in the students' pockets?
I think that would only mean rich parents, and not necessarily rich kids.
Most federal universities pay less than #15,000 per session, and I know some students who are more comfortable, with much money in their pockets than those in private universities.
#IRepUnilag

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by makapella(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Booty4me:
Covenant

Macdonald

Madonna not macdonald fool..nah fast food ni?
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Annstar(f): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
hrhobi1:

How many relevant topic have u created? Smelly mouth of urs.
oya clap for yourself
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by hrhobi1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Annstar:
oya clap for yourself

Kpa Kpa kpaa Kpa Kpa kpakpa grin
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by sirTesco(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
spanishkid:
Western Delta University
Not the one in Oghara shal... If yes ehn Gerara here
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by kedeade(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
OOU
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by LKO(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
spanishkid:
how do you know? Have you lived in the school before? Stop saying what you don't know. I have a cousin who schools there.

Bros, so in ur sincere opinion, that school has the highest numbers of students from rich home in Nigeria? Their school fees is less than three hundred thousand naira. They are still battling with accreditation of some of their courses. Structure wise, there is nothing to write about. They are always on DBS begging parents to send their wards there. That school has no well known academic in their payroll, just low class lecturers. Even garri sellers at Igbudu market have their kids there. Ibori is not around, so that school is dead financially. Visit schools like Igbinedion, convenant, etc and come back to give a feedback as to the lifestyle of their students in comparison to that of Western Delta University. The nature of that sch at the moment, it cant attract children of the super rich Nigerians.

So because ur cousin is schooling there, makes it the school with with the most rich kids in Nigeria? I just dey look u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Ayinlaokin(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Unilorin
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by rosieluv(f): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=aventura post=44215793]Ekiadolor[/quote lols ekiadolor,really?
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by rosieluv(f): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=aventura post=44215793]Ekiadolor[/quote lols ekiadolor,really?
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Booty4me: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
makapella:
Madonna not macdonald fool..nah fast food ni?

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by atakitisam1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na iuo............I rep the great igbinedion university okada
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by holyacid(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
I guess it's my school, igbinedion university okada Benin, I graduated 2013/2014 and I drove three cars namely cameri 2.2, murano jeep and a range rover sport.i stay @zblock close to 15 street
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by nas00(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Certainly, it's the American University of Nigeria in Yola.

I have met students of the institution several times aboard airlines from Abuja-Yola and Yola-Abuja.

That is the only institution in Nigeria where students take a #25,000 (at least) flight from Abuja to school (Yola) in the morning AND still take a flight back to Abuja in the evening after school, where their parents' driver would be waiting to pick them home.
That is how some university students go to school and back on a daily basis in this Nigeria! .. Just like taking a 25k taxi to and from school everyday.

These kids are so clean, rich and they speak good English with a sweet accent (most are northerners/ Fulani). Their girls are the most beautiful (natural beauty, no makeup or padding) i've seen anywhere in Nigeria.

I experienced all this first-hand, not that someone told me some fables.

Igbinedion University kids must be wretched when compared to these lot at Yola.

Ask any Arik or IRS air staff if you think say na wash smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by abnot: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by tunnex10(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
hrhobi1:
Any idea? I believe IUO tops the list ( igbinedion university okada) .
University of Abuja grin
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by dynatress: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Zelex9:
Judging by the comments on this thread thus far, it is now making sense... why one girl some years back during NYSC kept on referring to the university (Igbinedion) at every opportunity when having a discussion. Me (born & bred in the UK) being ignorant surrounding reputation of Nigerian Universities couldn't understand why there was so much emphasis on "In Igbinedion no one did so and so...me and my friends at igbnedion do this etc. How I wish I had known in retrospect..lol
lol, check well,she may not even be a rich kid...or I guess someone was trying to impress you but you were too "britain washed up" to realise that in Nigeria her "igbinedion University " is a status symbol of wealth. Hey you may have to redo your NYSC with the said girl at least to give her that sense of belonging she so yearned for. shallow reasoning female though.
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Sirevangel(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Auchi polytechnic
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by chichriso: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri or Covenant University
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by SamConquer(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Come on, it is IUO(Igbinedion University Okada) of course...Money 'shed' tears in this school the way it is been used without mercy.
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Annstar:
what is it with irrelevant threads about Nigerian universities this week
so you don follow me notice am?
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by iyamchee(m): 4:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Lol......I can say for sure that its Age Babalola University...... students there do drugs.....I'm talking molly and heroin
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by nomanicole(f): 5:34am On Mar 30, 2016
With all these kidnapping stories we hear everyday...what will this thread promote now?
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by esejessy(f): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2016
aventura:
Ekiadolor
hehehehehehehe!
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Abrahamtaylour: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2016
nas00:
Certainly, it's the American University of Nigeria in Yola.

I have met students of the institution several times aboard airlines from Abuja-Yola and Yola-Abuja.

That is the only institution in Nigeria where students take a #25,000 (at least) flight from Abuja to school (Yola) in the morning AND still take a flight back to Abuja in the evening after school, where their parents' driver would be waiting to pick them home.
That is how some university students go to school and back on a daily basis in this Nigeria! .. Just like taking a 25k taxi to and from school everyday.

These kids are so clean, rich and they speak good English with a sweet accent (most are northerners/ Fulani). Their girls are the most beautiful (natural beauty, no makeup or padding) i've seen anywhere in Nigeria.

I experienced all this first-hand, not that someone told me some fables.

Igbinedion University kids must be wretched when compared to these lot at Yola.

Ask any Arik or IRS air staff if you think say na wash smiley
totally agreed. I graduated from AUN yola. My parents aren't rich I managed to pay fees every year. I can attest to the fact that my friends come to school from several states every morning. Including exam period
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by nas00(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
totally agreed. I graduated from AUN yola. My parents aren't rich I managed to pay fees every year. I can attest to the fact that my friends come to school from several states every morning. Including exam period

Some of them are flown in their parents' private jet to Yola nah. grin

Ppl get money for this country oo

Bro, better keep in touch with those friends of yours. The yams fit reach your side one day. Those connections matter.

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Henycymama(f): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
fittty:
Where else if not Private universities? Only rich men can afford to send their kids to private schools

interesting!!
with the ppu wey dy use loan pay Dia pikin school fee abi
coman ask ppu in osun State that sends their children to a private school, Tel will hint you wosupp
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Henycymama(f): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2016
I don't think is necessary, everybody is rich in their own aspect whether you go private, public or federal school!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.