Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (53268 Views)

University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Henycymama(f): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2016
holyacid:
I guess it's my school, igbinedion university okada Benin, I graduated 2013/2014 and I drove three cars namely cameri 2.2, murano jeep and a range rover sport.i stay @zblock close to 15 street

bros, the Op no ask us update now
Oga oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by fittty(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Henycymama:

interesting!!
with the ppu wey dy use loan pay Dia pikin school fee abi
coman ask ppu in osun State that sends their children to a private school, Tel will hint you wosupp

Can someone translate to English please. undecided
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Martartins(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
ABSU
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by LeoHezzy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
I go with Lautech not my daddy's money but hustlers money
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by DangotePikin: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
amokeme:
how?
Kidnappers generally target people they percieve are capable of paying ransom. If a great cluster of rich people is identified, it is a huge market for them.
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by seanwilliam(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
Better by far...top the list..
dapada lol
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by macsika: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
AUN. American university of Nigeria. We spend at least a semester abroad

dude, are you in aun?
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by AccidentalGenius: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
macsika:

dude, are you in aun?
yeah. U are?
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Tejiriseth(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Correct. .
emmawiz:
Babcock, covenant uni,ibenidion....
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2018
fittty:
Where else if not Private universities? Only rich men can afford to send their kids to private schools
That is not true. I have seen an average Nigerian sending his kid to a private university. What he does is to borrow money from Co operative society
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2018
kaziblake:
Federal universities.
Totally wrong because many still attend state schools. There are some state schools that give preferential treatment to indigens in terms of school fees
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Abrahamtaylour:
totally agreed. I graduated from AUN yola. My parents aren't rich I managed to pay fees every year. I can attest to the fact that my friends come to school from several states every morning. Including exam period
You just prove to the world that not all rich kids attend private universities in Nigeria. I tried to explain to some persons but they are adamant
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by reddot: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2018
abnot:
Definitely AUN Yola. Their classy and western way of life got people calling them "American kids" and all. Not sure of any university with students who even consume expensive drugs the way these students do .

Hmmn jst came across this thread today. I actually graduated from there some years back. I do have some reservations about the drug issue though.

I didn't see much out of the ordinary while there ( third set)

But bro, I think I might need a few words of advice from you on another matter.

At the risk of derailing the subject of this thread I'll just mention; it has to do with Zenith bank recruitment after medicals for a full time employee.

I came across your moniker on the Zenith thread but apparently newly registered members aren't allowed to post anything on that section.

If it's cool I'll PM you my contact so we can talk.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by Dboy55(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2018
reddot:

Hmmn jst came across this thread today. I actually graduated from there some years back. I do have some reservations about the drug issue though.

Bro sorry oooh .
After you don pay almost 2 million naira a session for school,you come dae find work for zenith bank?

At the risk of derailing the subject of this thread I'll just mention; it has to do with Zenith bank recruitment after medicals for a full time employee.

I came across your moniker on the Zenith thread but apparently newly registered members aren't allowed to post anything on that section.

Thanks

Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by abnot: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
reddot:

Thanks

Sir send your whatsapp contacts ? Is it a lagos branch or upcountry branch position ? I’m not familiar with the upcountry process
Re: Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? by reddot: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
abnot:

Sir send your whatsapp contacts ? Is it a lagos branch or upcountry branch position ? I’m not familiar with the upcountry process

Thanks boss. May I have your email address or perhaps inbox me your contact

Best,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.