Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos (87594 Views)

Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by happney65: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:

grin
American males are slacking for real. They pass some silly 'gentleman' laws to make themselves look good.
I'm sorry, but a strip is not a place to be a gentleman. You can be a gentleman on a date or a casual hangout with a lady friend, but the strip club is a place to have a wild time.

Exactly,its a strip club for crying out loud..the babes are there to make money and for fun..As long as they are not molested I will do anyhow as long as the babe is game..so make I go strip club come dey look abi?Na Ogun go fire all of them I swear..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Lovexme(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
creamylicious:
The strip club in my area meeeeennn!!!! I went Gaga, from touching one Lady to another..... I later extended the touching to the females that came to dance jejely in the club on their own. I was wet n even peed on myself...

Where did that happen?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Audray(f): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided So, I seriously wanna have that experience! undecided

gringrin
uh...A male strip club actually...endowed with 6-pack'd Guys, Muscles, Briefs, Muscles, muscles And Muscles! embarassed
hehe.Magic mike comes to mind....
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Heineken(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wow... I go like strip club Sha
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Heineken:
Wow... I go like strip club Sha
If you've got the owo.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by goodywady(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
favoured234:
Hmmm good, please when will you visit redlight district...
Remember to come give us the gist
Hello..... Seems you are quite familiar with that area.... I visited there Wen I went for a work in Amsterdam..... It's more of a tourist attraction though.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by kenchop: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
PICTURES OR ..........
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Danfuster(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Well.. I was hoping to see pictures but OP disappointed me.

That said, here's my own experience... Picture is enough, no need for epistle.

N.B: they better not know you're taking pictures or your phone might get mauled and you flunged out. They'd be watching you from them cameras.

modified: Thats the VVIP, it's not meant for everyone, hence.. room is nearly empty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by creamylicious(f): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lovexme:

Where did that happen?
somewhere in Lagos
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by darlenese(f): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided So, I seriously wanna have that experience! undecided

gringrin
uh...A male strip club actually...endowed with 6-pack'd Guys, Muscles, Briefs, Muscles, muscles And Muscles! embarassed

You forget to mention the main thing grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by randomFYO: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I remembered my own strip club experience ...

I just came back that day from my chuch Hour of Mercy programme and sat down to rest when i got a call from my friend , that he has arrived home after almost 7 years in SA and that he has lodged in an hotel in town..

Old friends naw, i rushed to the hotel hoping to get some goodies from him .

one thing led to one thing and we landed in the hotel strip club.

Smoke ,loud music,naked girls ,semi naked girls,black,yellow

We ordered for drinks and my friend added cigar.

Before i look left,look right, a black lady was walking towards me...i was already shaking as her confident olympus is standing mammary glands pointed accusing nipples at me.

She winked at my friend and came close to me.

Hello handsome..she said as she carresed my head and chest..

She smiled as her hands roamed freely around my WAR zone..things were really heating up

PDP, APC or LP.,.,she asked me seductively

i looked around to inquire the meaning of these terms from my friend but i could see him being led into one corner by one of the girls as he waved to me..

APC.. I said.
Hmmmn... APC... Will cost you two thousand. She replied as she twirled her tongue and smiled. She was so beautiful i wondered why she had to opt for this.

I quickly removed two k out of what my friend gave me and prepared to follow her inside too.

She just stood,moved away from me and whispered to one of the light skin girls , pointing at me..

Enjoy yourself.she said as she attended to the other customers..

The girl too came and i was almost standing for her to take me to the room and we do this thing till day break. Ma tesojue laleyi.

Damn. This girl dey gave me was errything .She just came with her big breasts and ass, twerked on me for like five mins.

After 4 mins 45 secs, she stood up and walked away.

Where are you going. I asked.
Haa.we are done... She replied.
Done with what... U just gave me five minutes lap dance..wont u take me inside.... I asked playfully.

oga... Infact its usually 3 mins but becos u are new, thats is why i even added two.. You came naw..

You are mad..u better take me to the inner chamber now.. This time my face don change and baba don ready

So is this what apc means here. Just five minutes,2k gone.. How much be ashi for hotel..

I was about dragging her inside when i was warned by the heavy looking bouncers to behave myself as that was the way it was done and that if i didnt know the code,why was i in the club.

Apc was a lap dance till u cum, lp was a Mouth Gig, and pdp was the real deal while the gate fee covers only watching the pole dancers .

And the end , the bouncers threw me out after i demanded for a refund that all enjoyment shld have been covered by the gate fee.

My friend came out in anger claiming he was not allowed to finish and we both retired to his room furious..

Strip club my foot !

Lmfaooo hilarious and imaginative story here.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Danfuster:
Well.. I was hoping to see pictures but OP disappointed me.

That said, here's my own experience... Picture is enough, no need for epistle.

N.B: they better not know you're taking pictures or your phone might get mauled and you flunged out. They'd be watching you from them cameras.

modified: Thats the VVIP, it's not meant for everyone, hence.. room is nearly empty
Where was that?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Lovexme(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
creamylicious:
somewhere in Lagos

Maybe I want to visit there too. Ikeja, Surulere...where exactly?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by aprokomania(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
na only Nigerian strip club this one fit happen. in a decent Western strip club you dare not touch the girls. but in naija dem go dey handle aand press and caress

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by midehi2(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
hola106:
wat do u expect before?
quoting epistle and writing epistle grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
aprokomania:
na only Nigerian strip club this one fit happen. in a decent Western strip club you dare not touch the girls. but in naija dem go dey handle aand press and caress
Na wetin I talk earlier. It's like the ones in the US have strictest rules.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
when u cum durin lap dance...then u know ur 1k is not wasted!
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
On average, a stripper in America could make up to $300/day, all from tips.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Fkhalifa(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
gmyguy:
when u cum durin lap dance...then u know ur 1k is not wasted!
Abi o, that's the height of it all

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Somebody should ban that dozigwe human being for posting spam repeatedly.

Been to a strip club before, it was a small and seedy one. Apart from the girls looking amazing, fit and could perform acrobatic movements on the pole, the atmosphere got boring very fast.

I was invited there on a surprise trip by a friend who scored huge betting on matches. On arrival he quickly paid for private lapdances for me and my other friend. The woman who gave me a dance was in her 40s, surgically enhanced and came from Poland. She told me "no touching" to which I agreed but after some seconds of dancing and an unenthused look on my face(I was nervous) she brushed my nether region, felt no hardon then slowly led my hands to explore her body. I wouldn't lie, her body was soft and would make sense for 'rendezvous wink' but I was still too nervous to get an _erection. Oh, the music played were 4minute songs sped up to last a minute and some seconds; the lapdances only last as long as your mind slows down the action.

All in all after the lapdance and 30 - 40minutes there I wanted nothing to do with that place. It was an experience I can cross off my bucket list but not try again as I don't see the point.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by hola106(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

quoting epistle and writing epistle grin
u go lik long tin make we chat privately
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Feranchek:

Believe me, you'll throw up
Its a total NewYUCK! angry cry
Lol
LoL!grin

You're male. I'm female! undecided That's the difference between us both.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ehem, before posting my epistle, the question I wanted to ask was "why do people pay for VIP even in situations that make no sense?".

I've been to clubs where the VIP sections made no sense in any way; they were _stupid boxes where you're cut away from the music, see equally _horny males who overpaid for seclusion and the place is full of mostly oloshos who know the magas there're ready to give free drinks and patronize their services.

I'm a person who visits clubs to dance, have fun and unwind not cage myself away from the masses. Seeing people appreciate my dance moves gives me a reason for learning them in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
temmypotter:
so much for the virginity mantra. Dear one.. Your defilement no be today.
what's this one saying?

Who defiled You??
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
babeface3:
With ojolojolo dandling, you know it saggs really long in hot weather, coupled with controling erect pipe gorged by jumbo weed. It will be really uninteresting
It's Still Hawt! grin

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
abimic:
Believe me, u can't withstand it!!
LoL. Why?tongue

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
seyinaira:

AW about personal stripping in ur bedroom. With a bottle of white wine nd some cool music beautiful, jes me nd you
Well, that should do...embarassed

grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:

Your best bet for that experience would be in Las Vegas - the home of male strip clubs.
Too bad, eh?

So, No where In Nigeria?lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Audray:
hehe.Magic mike comes to mind....
gringrin Haha
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
darlenese:

You forget to mention the main thing grin
Oh, yeah...Buh that could wait. cheesy

cool
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by darlenese(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin grin

Estharfabian:
Oh, yeah...Buh that could wait. cheesy

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) / Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.