Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Toto Pros And Cons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toto Pros And Cons (1247 Views)

Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet / Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ?? / Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toto Pros And Cons by satowind(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2016
A medical doctor friend of mine told me that if u want to know de size of a gals puna dat u can just look at her mouth size. How wild de mouth is that is how wild or tight the puna will be.

He also told me that if u wana know how long or wild a guys cucumber is just look at how long and wild his finger are. That the growth hormones affect the body simultaneously except the person have enlarged his dick or something.

My question is how true is this ? This question is specially ment for runs gals and playboys dat have tasted different varieties not for those like me pls.
Re: Toto Pros And Cons by SUPERPACK: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2016
buhari is this the change
Re: Toto Pros And Cons by RexKexMilann: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2016
I blame the federal government for this. & I blame tecno and injo for manufacturing cheap android phones.

Last of all, I blame MTN for giving us free MB each time we recharge our phones. SMLDundecided.

2 Likes

Re: Toto Pros And Cons by obiorathesubtle: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2016

Re: Toto Pros And Cons by cruzita(f): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Toto Pros And Cons by Sabadon(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2016
laif e yaff spweil
Re: Toto Pros And Cons by Synzu(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
So since prettythicksme mouth is big n wide, its safe to say that her toto is..... lipsrsealed shocked

OP you need to be whipped on your nakked butt for believing that hogwash angry
Re: Toto Pros And Cons by satowind(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sabadon:
laif e yaff spweil
What u saying

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have A Good Relationship With My Mother / Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) / Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.