Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Girls Can Be So Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can Be So Funny (3354 Views)

Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) / Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Can Be So Funny by adeseun22(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2016
imagine asking a girl out and she promised to think about it. The next day she came to you to recharge her phone. She says u re fake and not real cos you fail to recharge for her and u re not suitable for her

Dunno what this world is turning to.

am i doing charity works?
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by SUPERPACK: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2016
j
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2016
No romance without finance.
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by Spicylate(f): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2016
With this economy crisis, people gats hustle for maintenance.. Just saying#
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by jworos(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2016
I'll think about it also undecided
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by adeseun22(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:

its money she wants in relationship. i don't build mine on that. Peradventure, money is a bit scarce, she would run
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by RexKexMilann: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2016
OP, the world is turning into a place where girls believe that they can exchange their "freely" received vagiina for recharge cards AND where boys want to "eat their cakes and still have it".

We're living in a dilapidated world where girls will come out from no where and stupidlyy type the sentence "no romance without finance" without shame or disgust for themselves. OP, You get the picture?undecided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by adeseun22(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, the world is turning into a place where girls believe that they can exchange their "freely" received vagiina for recharge cards AND where boys want to "eat their cakes and still have it".
We're living in a dilapidated world where girls will come out from no where and stupidlyy type the sentence "no romance without finance" without shame or disgust for themselves. OP, You get the picture?undecided.

i get u bro

4 Likes

Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by peeparty(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Are you for real?
repogirl:
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by peeparty(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Dont just say..say it the way itis.
Spicylate:
With this economy crisis, people gats hustle for maintenance.. Just saying#
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by Spicylate(f): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
peeparty:
Dont just say..say it the way itis.
which is? Besides, it ain't new na. It happens.
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2016
RexKexMilann:

you're a fool, and I also say that without shame or disgust. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2016
adeseun22:

its money she wants in relationship. i don't build mine on that. Peradventure, money is a bit scarce, she would run
you're very right. I guess you know what you want and what you don't need in a relationship, that's good then.
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by peeparty(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Yeah so true,would be better if you spill it the way itis,than the just saying tag.
Spicylate:
which is? Besides, it ain't new na. It happens.
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by RexKexMilann: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:
you're a fool, and I also say that without shame or disgust. grin
No dear, I'm not a fool, & though your sudden "outburst" makes you come across as one who fits that description "fool", I will refrain as much as possible from making it plain to you. Do have a splendid day, Dumbassgrin!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by peeparty(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by cruzita(f): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2016
then leave girls alone and keep your cash
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by Ruq: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Recycled. Tired of this shit.
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2016
RexKexMilann:
No dear, I'm not a fool, & though your sudden "outburst" makes you come across as one who fits that description "fool", I will refrain as much as possible from making it plain to you. Do have a splendid day, Dumbassgrin!
And you come across as a hoity toity know it all who thinks he can summarise a person by a few words which was aimed at humour.

Obviously, humour is totally lost on you, it seems. You wouldn't recognise it even if it slapped you in the face.

Therefore, I hereby conclude that you know nothing at all, Fool.

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2016
peeparty:
Hehehe buh what do you stand for?#urbliv
yeah, the girl obviously has the wrong requirements for a relationship. She is looking for a sponsor, not a boyfriend.
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by Gebbson007(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2016
am i doing charity works?" she b tink say u b unisef
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by RexKexMilann: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:
And you come across as a hoity toity know it all who thinks he can summarise a person by a few words which was aimed at humour.

Obviously, humour is totally lost on you, it seems. You wouldn't recognise it even if it slapped you in the face.

Therefore, I hereby conclude that you know nothing at all, Fool.
You actually typed that long epistle for me? Am honored, dumbass!

Quit playing at being a retard before you create a perfect role for yourself. Between the both of us, one is clearly and shamelessly doing exactly what a "fool" would do. The bad news, honey, is that it ain't me.

I heartily apologize for calling you out from that asylum. Now go back there and don't come out until you've been fully cured. Dumbass!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by Monalisa185(f): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2016
when you wanted to ask her out, you did not create any thread, after she requested call credit from you, you decided to create a thread about it....

now I should be asking what this forum is turning into....
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by peeparty(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:
yeah, the girl obviously has the wrong requirements for a relationship. She is looking for a sponsor, not a boyfriend.
guess she is still a baby den....buh den do you also use that as a requirement?
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2016
RexKexMilann:
You actually typed that long epistle for me? Am honored, dumbass!

Quit playing at being a retard until you create a perfect role for yourself. Between the both of us, one is clearly and shamelessly doing exactly what a "fool" would do. The bad news, honey, is that it ain't me.

I heartily apologize for calling you out from that assylum. Now go back there and don't come out until you've been fully cured. Dumbass!
lmao! And you typed this meaningless epistle for me?

You actuallu think you make sense, but the more rubbish you type, the more you expose yourself as an obviously slow imbecíle. Mash your brains together from whatever pile of dung it was scattered into and then, you might get a little amount of sense in your Numbskull.

After that, crawl back to your high and mighty sewage you came from. Fvcktard.

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
RexKexMilann:

Gbaaaaaam !!! cheesy
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2016
peeparty:
guess she is still a baby den....buh den do you also use that as a requirement?
Lol, I'm married already. So I'm not searching anymore.

Still, it's very obvious when a girl just jumps into taxing a guy just like that.... Any sensible girl wouldn't do that because a sensible guy would see through her tactics.

I guess like a poster above me said, the situation in the country is dire.
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by tosyne2much(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Maybe because that's the way many of them were brought up
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by RexKexMilann: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:
lmao! And you typed this meaningless epistle for me?

You actuallu think you make sense, but the more rubbish you type, the more you expose yourself as an obviously slow imbecíle. Mash your brains together from whatever pile of dung it was scattered into and then, you might get a little amount of sense in your Numbskull.

After that, crawl back to your high and mighty sewage you came from. Fvcktard.
Thanks once again, am honored.

BTW, I think we've had much fun already. Don't you think so, dumbass?grin.

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Gbaaaaaam !!! cheesy
so you sef dey support that idiot?

Our non existent friendship don end today today. angry

Anyway, I shouldn't be surprised. You sef agree sey you be stingy koko
Re: Girls Can Be So Funny by repogirl(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Thanks once again, am honored.

BTW, I think we've had much fun already. Don't you think so, dumbass?grin.
honoured at being a slow ímbecile! cheesy

Well you are very welcome in that case.

Behold people, the king of the moróns!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimzy Out! / What's Your Current Ring Tone? / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.