Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) (39402 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Colloquium (Photos) / Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by olusola11: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by 1009ja: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
I am thoroughly disappointed. The PMB that I stomped so for is now celebrating looters in the public. I thought that appointing the likes of Amaechi as minister was a mistake but now I know it is politics as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by smallbobo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
dainformant:
na d whole Nigeria come this event oo...Tinubu is really a great man
today he is 64 please can he tell us what he used the money he looted for and how we can recover it
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Pmb the slayer of Biafra and jagaban the destroyer of pdp

You should have added "Fulani Okada riders the slayer of yoruba".
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by bittertruthz: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Xposer:
President Muhammadu Buhari, vice-president Yemi Osinbajo and wife Dolapo, states governors, ministers and National Assembly members have gathered for the 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium in Abuja. The colloquium is part of the ceremonies marking the 64th birthday of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The theme of the event is, “Agriculture: Action, work, revolution”. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/president-buhari-and-other-dignitaries.html

vultures Politicians. If they round them up and search them one by one, the money that will be recovered can fund Sweden Budget.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by omoharry(f): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nicepoker:
Gathering of thieves.
you just took the word out of my thought.that is the right word for this group of people.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Dekingmoses(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
y those empty seats
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
BBackOurGlory:
Gathering to celebrate birthday party by the ruling party,,, yet the citizens are in the sun queuing for fuel for hours.

What a country and her leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na so we see am oo...
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by saxtaiwo: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Only God knows the billions of naira dem go waste on this amidst the current crisis facing the nation, colloquium my foot, as if it will bring food or give me 24hrs power supply.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by jcross19: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
dunkem21:

May the Almighty God curse the land you are standing and your hand shall never prosper in whatever you do ..
"k"looooooooooooooollllllllll.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
the sole reason why I hate boko boiz is that they don't know where to throw their bean cake
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by youngalex(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
IS THIS THE CHANGE?
Nigerians that voted APC and their Change are struggling under the scorching sun for Fuel while the political bourgeosies are busy enjoying the perks of office,What a Change!!!!!!!
A sitting President who doubles as the Minister of Petroleum don't see the need for a National address on the lingering fuel crisis,By Implication we should get used to it,i don't blame that Nigerian in Diaspora that doesn't want to come back.....Seriously the suffering is second to none.
HBD Jagagban
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
aventura:
Buhari should have declared a public holiday for the jagaban. Aso rock should be named after him. The Diety of the south west.

Wow!! Simply jealous. No jump inside lagoon oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by leksbore(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Suffering and smiling ,,,,I like as saraki stood his ground!!!... PMB am disappointed
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by popsonbj: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Whether the haters like it or not TINUBU is a phenomenon,
an enigma, a political gargantuan, the slayer of PDP, whom
Dokpesi came begging after his childish rascality and misdemeanor,
Bukola Saraki will soon come begging, the political Aristotle of Africa,
That is him! The JAGABAN of Africa, oko Oluremi baba Iyabo,
the true LION of Bourdillion (forget the haters,they have come begging after
perishing in ocean of shame).sodun kan, Wa pe laye!
You rescued us from the jaw of PEOPLE DESTRUCTION PARTY

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Just remain 3yrs for PDP to have my vote and show me nice colours from photos cry cry cry cry cry cry I have missed PDP
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by ashjay001(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
kITATITA:
Tinubu invested in political power. Now he is recouping his investment with the high and mighty honouring him.

D Nigerian President, gracing ur 'birthday' party!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by youngalex(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
With this level of suffering experienced by Nigerians, What will be the Campaign Slogan of APC in 2019..Change or Continuity? If this Change am seeing is what they mean then the CHANGE IS NEGATIVE,RETROGRESSIVE AND STAGNATED

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by christinie(f): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
OPC.

Oladimejyy:
Pmb the slayer of Biafra and jagaban the destroyer of pdp
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by ybalogs(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Igba odun,,odun kan ni ooo Jagaban of Africa. May Allah direct your steps to be a leader to do the right things with our stolen funds.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by harry509: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Xposer:
President Muhammadu Buhari, vice-president Yemi Osinbajo and wife Dolapo, states governors, ministers and National Assembly members have gathered for the 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium in Abuja. The colloquium is part of the ceremonies marking the 64th birthday of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The theme of the event is, “Agriculture: Action, work, revolution”. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/president-buhari-and-other-dignitaries.html
And fuel scarcity is nt afecting dem @ all

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Binsani(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
U'av spoken my mind
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
I never knew it will come to this: A day where we eulogise a criminal and druglord instead of extradicting him to US where he fled justice. ..shame shame shame again

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by chebeoc(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Until i see Fashola there, then i'll believe Tinubu is celebrating anything.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by kayusely: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Skako:
go ask code of conduct
God bless you for that apt response
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by yahrant140(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
chebeoc:
Until i see Fashola there, then i'll believe Tinubu is celebrating anything.

FYI, fashola is there! Sitting behind senator ashafa!

Fashola as made a great video documentary for tinubu birthday and also had picture today while cutting the birthday cake...... Ntor

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by esosuo: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
FORMALLY LAGOS WAS HIS THRONE AND CAPITAL NOW HE HAS MOVE TO THE PEAK ,A MAN DAT BLIVES IN TRUE TECHNOCRATES ,A POLITICAL BEAST WHO RESPECTS NO OPPRESSOR ,THE GRAND ARCHITECT OF NEW NIGERIA. THE GREAT JAGANBAN
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
The same Jagaban they said Buhari dey fight

Jagaban happy birthday jorr
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by BabaAgba001(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
cheesy By the end of this tenure we shall meet again in court over how much was spent on the parry in relation to Nat development. For naw go de send any how NA ur time grin
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
popsonbj:
Whether the haters like it or not TINUBU is a phenomenon,
an enigma, a political gargantuan, the slayer of PDP, whom
Dokpesi came begging after his childish rascality and misdemeanor,
Bukola Saraki will soon come begging, the political Aristotle of Africa,
That is him! The JAGABAN of Africa, oko Oluremi baba Iyabo,
the true LION of Bourdillion (forget the haters,they have come begging after
perishing in ocean of shame).sodun kan, Wa pe laye!
You rescued us from the jaw of PEOPLE DESTRUCTION PARTY

If he is really that powerful, let him contest for president and win.

APC won because the North wanted power by all means. If APC had fielded Tinubu or any Yoruba candidate, they would have lost the election by a very wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
When I read comments like Jagabon of Borgu?

The slayer of GEJ and PDP

The slayer of Wailers

Great politician,this and that, I feel sad about the direction of our country with vision less youths.

All you educated illiterates,product of strike riddled universities without anything to show other than yahoo boys,drugs smugglers and girls traffickers are all doomed because you can't think beyound the border.

Instead of holding your common enemy the politicians accountable for misusing the public funds and creating darkness that has beclouded your sense of reasoning you are here hailing someone that turned Lagos state to dustbin capital of the world and created an opportunity whereby nuisance was order of the day during his wasted years in office.

You supporters of these corrupt leaders from Buhari to your local government chairman are all pathetic.

Go after them,demand for steady electricity and employment,demand for a favourable environments for all schools and universities across the country,demand for good roads and better social warfare before coming here to celebrate the same people that kept you in darkness and turn you to zombie.

Animals.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by zik4ever: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
What a unique gathering and golden opportunity for the people at this event to deliberate on the lingering fuel scarcity, how to find an out of the box approach to the collapsing national currency, epileptic power supply, persistent insecurity, endless killings by nomads, intermittent Boko Haram attacks, widespread unemployment and pervasive hunger/anger in the land ..... a storm is gathering in the street sirs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.