Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) (39403 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Colloquium (Photos) / Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:

I dont know but everyone knows he made his money from drugs so i wonder why the yorubas always hail him and paint him a saint when he is not.

Yorubas are the problems of this Country see the way they are praising him as if say Tinubu na angel Gabriel, na egunge go kill Yoruba people.
All your hate doesn't hurt us,you are just wasting your time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by aresa: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
dainformant:
na d whole Nigeria come this event oo...Tinubu is really a great man

If you don't know, now you know...

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
jollymizzle:

All your hate doesn't hurt us,you are just wasting your time

I dont hate Tinubu he hasnt done nothing wrong to me in anyway so why should i hate someone i don't know?

Y'all should stop praising them they are the reason why the country is not moving forward.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by aresa: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:

I dont hate Tinubu he hasnt done nothing wrong to me in anyway so why should i hate someone i don't know?

Y'all should stop praising them they are the reason why the country is not moving forward.

Prising people doesn't prevent Nigeria from moving forward, bad leaders do, and bad leaders do bad things regardless if you praise or don't praise them , they are just bad PERIOD.

On the other hand, please don't say you don't hate the man especially since your issues with the man goes beyond hate to insulting his looks and personality ...

gentleheart1:
A question for y'all Oshomole and Tinubu who ugly pass?

You are a very hateful and very mean spirited person...

gentleheart1:
I knew that Tinubu was behind Saraki's problems but truth is Tinubu himself is also a thief.

And to the dunces asking Buhari to make sure Saraki is removed because of their selfish interest why havent you idiots also asked Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu?

And more hate and venom against the man and PMB..

You are not only very hateful, you are also a coward...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nicepoker:
Gathering of thieves.
Shut up!
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Shut up!
another confused soul.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by timiwillson: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
criminals

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Waaaaat Tinubu is 64 n he looks older than Baba Buhari. Hapy bday oh.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:

Prising people doesn't prevent Nigeria from moving forward, bad leaders do, and bad leaders do bad things regardless if you praise or don't praise them , they are just bad PERIOD.

On the other hand, please don't say you don't hate the man especially since your issues with the man goes beyond hate to insulting his looks and personality ...

You are a very hateful and very mean spirited person...

And more hate and venom against the man and PMB..

You are not only very hateful, you are also a coward...

Gosh please go get a life its obvious you eat Tinubu's crumbs to stay alive.
You are actually the coward here because i was minding my own business till you nitwit jumped in.
Go do something useful and dont be a usesless tout paid to come praise Tinubu online.

I hate to insult people and u just made me do that so enjoy it while you can.

And oh Fyi i dont give a hoot who Tinubu is neither do i care about any Nigerian politician because they have all been bunch of disappointment. The only politicians that has impressed me to an extent is Donald Duke,BRF and GEJ.

Call me whatever you like i dont care.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Deen77: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Onyiridike:

If he is really that powerful, let him contest for president and win.

APC won because the North wanted power by all means. If APC had fielded Tinubu or any Yoruba candidate, they would have lost the election by a very wide margin.

After 8 years of OBJ, Yoruba again?. Is a kingmaker, from one state to five states to federal level.

Tinubu has been fighting for democracy under d military.

Nobody is perfect, who is a saint, pastors or Alfas, even you, ask your conscience if you are a saint.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Obiodunukwe: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:
A question for y'all Oshomole and Tinubu who ugly pass?

Ur daddy
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Ur daddy

Nah my daddy is too handsome to be ugly, a combination of my mum and dad made me beautiful.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Deen77: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Wey saraki and atiku
D 2, Half PDP and Half APC
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Obiodunukwe: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:

Nah my daddy is too handsome to be ugly, a combination of my mum and dad made me beautiful.

How many Okada does ur dad have now Simeon
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Deen77:

After 8 years of OBJ, Yoruba again?. Is a kingmaker, from one state to five states to federal level.

Tinubu has been fighting for democracy under d military.

Nobody is perfect, who is a saint, pastors or Alfas, even you, ask your conscience if you are a saint.

Who is talking about sainthood here?

Was he the one that made OBJ president?

STOP exaggerating Tinubu's importance.

Even in the next 20 years, Tinubu cannot contest for the office of president in Nigeria and win.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

How many Okada does ur dad have now Simeon
And who is Simeon if i may ask?
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Obiodunukwe: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:

And who is Simeon if i may ask?

Be deceiving yourself

Make pant dey wear u

grin grin
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Be deceiving yourself
Make pant dey wear u
grin grin
I will ignore you since i have no clue what u are on about.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Be deceiving yourself
Make pant dey wear u
grin grin
I will ignore you since i have no clue what u are on about.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by aresa: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:

Gosh please go get a life its obvious you eat Tinubu's crumbs to stay alive.
You are actually the coward here because i was minding my own business till you nitwit jumped in.
Go do something useful and dont be a usesless tout paid to come praise Tinubu online.

Exactly what business are you minding on NL. There is no personal business on a discussion forum where people go back and forth and get challenged when they spew rubbish like you did.

And if they pay me to praise, they must be paying you to hate......

I hate to insult people and u just made me do that so enjoy it while you can.

Keep quiet, all you do is hate and insult other people and this is why I posted all your past hate and insult quotes..

And oh Fyi i dont give a hoot who Tinubu is neither do i care about any Nigerian politician because they have all been bunch of disappointment. The only politicians that has impressed me to an extent is Donald Duke,BRF and GEJ.

You don't give a hoot about Tinubu, but you are still fixated on the man, busy losing sleep on the internet and even asking people to tell you if he's ugly or not? You are not making any sense, you spend more time worrying about Tinubu than you do about your own life... grin

Call me whatever you like i dont care.

I called you a coward already...

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:

Exactly what business are you minding on NL. There is no personal business on a discussion forum where people go back and forth and get challenged when they spew rubbish like you did.

And if they pay me to praise, they must be paying you to hate......

Keep quiet, all you do is hate and insult other people and this is why I posted all your past hate and insult quotes..

You don't give a hoot about Tinubu, but you are still fixated on the man, busy losing sleep on the internet and even asking people to tell you if he's ugly or not? You are not making any sense, you spend more time worrying about Tinubu than you do about your own life... grin

I called you a coward already...

Dont quote me again tnx.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by aresa: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:

Dont quote me again tnx.

Have your account deleted or quit NL if you don't want to be quoted..

It's a public forum and not your family business..
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=Nicepoker post=44221674]My father is a zombie!! /quote]
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nicepoker:
My father is a zombie

E eya, even you father is a zombie? That means you are all waste in your generation!! grin
Pity your father who is a waste sha
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nicepoker:
My father is a zombie

E eya, even you father is a zombie? That means you are all waste in your generation!! grin
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
EreluY:

My children's children would reap and share in today's decisions of mine.

Really, that means all of you are wasted!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Divinehenrich(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2016
Diety of South West indeed
aventura:
Buhari should have declared a public holiday for the jagaban. Aso rock should be named after him. The Diety of the south west.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by SamiraF: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Divinehenrich:
Diety of South West indeed

Saraki did not attend. Tambuwal did not attend. Fashola did not attend. Dogara did not attend. Emir Sanusi did not attend. Obasanjo did not attend. Atiku did not attend. Shonekan did not attend. Abdulsalam did not attend. Babangida did not attend. Anyaoku did not attend. Even Gowon did not attend. Alpha Conde did not attend.

Still beats me how "Saint" Buhari can attend a colloquium to "honour" the staggeringly dishonorable thieving Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Looter of Lagos State - Chains - http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.