Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) (39401 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Colloquium (Photos) / Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:
Why cant Yemi Osinbanjo wear Agbada for once or wear suite like Elrufia? He is always looking like a houseboy with that his dressing.

Agba swallows short people
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
Saraki is missing from d pic
...Saraki has a lot on his table - merriment is not inclusive....
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
dainformant:
na d whole Nigeria come this event oo...Tinubu is really a great man
....success is a man of the people, Bleep-ups are lone rangers...
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
Atiku is missing out from d pic
...with a friend like Atiku, Tinubu does not need a friend...
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by ritahot(f): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Madness of the highest order!
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Charly68: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
I like the political consistency of this man.. If indeed he is greedy & thievery as opposition portray him,he should have abandoned opposition politics since and joined the mainstream party. Since democracy returned to Nigeria he has been in the forefront of political re-engineering..fought Obj to standstill & eventually outwit GEJ through common sense revolution in politics. It is good to celebrate a brilliant political strategist & administrator per excellence. Happy birthday Jagaban . Wish you long life & prosperity sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Wey saraki and atiku
....they are at home mourning the death of their presidential aspirations...
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by orakao8: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
LOL.....THE TURAKI OF ILORIN grin grin :DGOT NO TIME
UltimatedeBest:
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by orakao8: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Saraki does not have time
UltimatedeBest:
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Buhari doesn't seem happy to be there.....

Wailer, by their wail you shall know them!!! grin
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
BBackOurGlory:
Gathering to celebrate birthday party by the ruling party,,, yet the citizens are in the sun queuing for fuel for hours.

What a country and her leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry cry baby, how are you shame!
Wailers are liable to die young!!
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nicepoker:
Gathering of thieves.

Cry me a river, hug the next transformer if you are pained!!
Wailing wailers!!!
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by EreluY(f): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Is Bola Tinubu from Osun State or Lagos State? Who was Tinubu's real mother? What is his real name? Are his academic qualifications, date of birth, state of origin, current name true or falsified? Why is this fraud being celebrated? Is it because those celebrating him are themselves frauds? Let's open the Pandora box![/size]
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by orakao8: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
HE IS NOT QUALIFIED FOR SARAKI TO BEG
popsonbj:
Whether the haters like it or not TINUBU is a phenomenon,
an enigma, a political gargantuan, the slayer of PDP, whom
Dokpesi came begging after his childish rascality and misdemeanor,
Bukola Saraki will soon come begging, the political Aristotle of Africa,
That is him! The JAGABAN of Africa, oko Oluremi baba Iyabo,
the true LION of Bourdillion (forget the haters,they have come begging after
perishing in ocean of shame).sodun kan, Wa pe laye!
You rescued us from the jaw of PEOPLE DESTRUCTION PARTY
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by datribune: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
HBD to d Jagaban of d universe, d indefatigable leader of d "Common Sense" revolution & slayer of Jonathan & his discredited People Deceiving People party. When d history of Nigeria is written, Asiwaju, a leading member of NADECO's name will be written in gold. Even in dis dispensation, Nigeria is truly blessed to hav a leader like d Jagaban who led d movement dat broke d back of d evil hegemony dat promised to rule our nation 4 d next 60yrs whether it performs or not.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by orakao8: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
WORD!!!
Onyiridike:

If he is really that powerful, let him contest for president and win.

APC won because the North wanted power by all means. If APC had fielded Tinubu or any Yoruba candidate, they would have lost the election by a very wide margin.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
divinecode101:

Even though I am a zombie .I Am really disappointed in how the dullard is performing. !!!
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by abimic(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nicepoker:
Gathering of thieves.
From your signature, I sure know u would like good things.
Wouldn't u like to be among those people there?
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by abimic(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
It's good to be rich
It's good to be among the connected!
It's good to be known for good
It's good to wish tinubu happy birthday... ..
God punish poverty!
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by EreluY(f): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
divinecode101:

Cry me a river, hug the next transformer if you are pained!!
Wailing wailers!!!

Your children's children would reap and share in today's decisions of yours.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
abimic:
From your signature, I sure know u would like good things. Wouldn't u like to be among those people there?
politicians? Never
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by loco4love: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
the black monkeyman tinubu damn does he love to steal bananas. years ago he showed up at the Democratic party National Convention. guess what he was doing there? sharing the loot as usual. the fugly is bleeped up is so many ways its unbelievable. I pray for the day we catch this evil monkey and make him suffer for his crimes. The wicked reign in Niggeria its time to overthrow them and BURN Niggeria to the ground. Destroy the wicked Niggerian elite and you will be free from oppression.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
EreluY:
[size=15pt]Is Bola Tinubu from Osun State or Lagos State? Who was Tinubu's real mother? What is his real name? Are his academic qualifications, date of birth, state of origin, current name true or falsified? Why is this fraud being celebrated? Is it because those celebrating him are themselves frauds? Let's open the Pandora box![/size]

I heard he is originally from benin republic and that he was adopted by the Tinubus and thats how he came about the name.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by abimic(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nicepoker:
politicians? Never
U can't be good in your specialty, like very good and not dine with politicians, they control everywhere, even pastors dine with them! So which is yours?
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by justmenoni: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Obasanjo sef no dey and Mrs buhari

quote author=UltimatedeBest post=44215409]Saraki is missing from d pic[/quote]
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
abimic:

U can't be good in your specialty, like very good and not dine with politicians, they control everywhere, even pastors dine with them! So which is yours?
rebel
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by EreluY(f): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:

I heard he is originally from benin republic and that he was adopted by the Tinubus and thats how he came about the name.

Given that this guy is a chronic, career fraudster and pathological liar, could he have lied about coming from Benin Republic to the Tinubu's who adopted him?
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by abimic(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nicepoker:
rebel
Hahaha
Saraki guy!
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:
[s]When I read comments like Jagabon of Borgu?

The slayer of GEJ and PDP

The slayer of Wailers

Great politician,this and that, I feel sad about the direction of our country with vision less youths.

All you educated illiterates,product of strike riddled universities without anything to show other than yahoo boys,drugs smugglers and girls traffickers are all doomed because you can't think beyound the border.

Instead of holding your common enemy the politicians accountable for misusing the public funds and creating darkness that has beclouded your sense of reasoning you are here hailing someone that turned Lagos state to dustbin capital of the world and created an opportunity whereby nuisance was order of the day during his wasted years in office.

You supporters of these corrupt leaders from Buhari to your local government chairman are all pathetic.

Go after them,demand for steady electricity and employment,demand for a favourable environments for all schools and universities across the country,demand for good roads and better social warfare before coming here to celebrate the same people that kept you in darkness and turn you to zombie.

Animals.[s]

Stop dwelling ignorance here sir,If u have any petition against him,why not writes the EFCC??

You are showing the whole word that yer cerebrum has been damaged or completely dismantled.

You quote me back and spew trash uno go die better.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:
[s]When I read comments like Jagabon of Borgu?

The slayer of GEJ and PDP

The slayer of Wailers

Great politician,this and that, I feel sad about the direction of our country with vision less youths.

All you educated illiterates,product of strike riddled universities without anything to show other than yahoo boys,drugs smugglers and girls traffickers are all doomed because you can't think beyound the border.

Instead of holding your common enemy the politicians accountable for misusing the public funds and creating darkness that has beclouded your sense of reasoning you are here hailing someone that turned Lagos state to dustbin capital of the world and created an opportunity whereby nuisance was order of the day during his wasted years in office.

You supporters of these corrupt leaders from Buhari to your local government chairman are all pathetic.

Go after them,demand for steady electricity and employment,demand for a favourable environments for all schools and universities across the country,demand for good roads and better social warfare before coming here to celebrate the same people that kept you in darkness and turn you to zombie.

Animals.[/s]

Stop dwelling ignorance here sir,If u have any petition against him,why not writes the EFCC??

You are showing the whole word that yer cerebrum has been damaged or completely dismantled.

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
EreluY:

Given that this guy is a chronic, career fraudster and pathological liar, could he have lied about coming from Benin Republic to the Tinubu's who adopted him?

I dont know but everyone knows he made his money from drugs so i wonder why the yorubas always hail him and paint him a saint when he is not.

Yorubas are the problems of this Country see the way they are praising him as if say Tinubu na angel Gabriel, na egunge go kill Yoruba people.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

EFCC is now been called toothless bulldog by the leader of corrupt gangs in Nigeria. Can't you get it and demand for your right.

After quoting you the thunder will have the upper hand to strike you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.