Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) (39404 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Colloquium (Photos) / Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by yemmight(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Where is Fashola? Things are really falling apart.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
Saraki is missing from d pic
He lost his I.V card
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by humbleself242(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
More years ahead AGBALAGBA
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by knackz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
nice
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
BBackOurGlory:
Gathering to celebrate birthday party by the ruling party,,, yet the citizens are in the sun queuing for fuel for hours.

What a country and her leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking crazy man.. Fucking crazy..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by rawtouch: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
The president and his vice at the same place at the same time hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by jcross19: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
dunkem21:
grin Happy Birthday, Jagaban ..May the Almighty increase your days on earth ..

OK, Let's take roll call ..

Oga Presido - President ..

Vice Presido - Present

Pa Oyegun - Present ..

Saraki - Absent ..

Atiku - Absent ..

Dogara - ...

Amaechi - On the road ..

I weep for my dear country see how we are celebrating looters , the gullible ones are shouting "jagaban or s"sai baba" while they keep on inflicting hardship on you, today first time they sold one litre of petrol for 180 naira ah God punish all of them and the enemy of this country God punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by dotcomnamename: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
[size=20pt]JAGABAN THE GEJ & PDP DESTROYER [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
non-sense lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by emjaykayode(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okay
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
jcross19:
I weep for my dear country see how we are celebrating looters , the gullible ones are shouting "jagaban or s"sai baba" while they keep on inflicting hardship on you, today first time they sold one litre of petrol for 180 naira ah God punish all of them and the enemy of this country God punish me.

Haba .. Why you dey curse yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by hucienda: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hate him or Love Him... Tinubu sure does roll like a boss!

#Jagaban cool

[size=4pt][s](I leave his brazen corruption for another date)[/s][/size] angry
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
A question for y'all Oshomole and Tinubu who ugly pass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by dyn1800: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
OMO OLODO IDE EKUN OKO JONA!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Skako(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
Atiku is missing out from d pic
him piking don born na
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by abumeinben(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na which fuel buhari carry reach party venue?

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by showblack(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Buhari doesn't seem happy to be there.....
Wailer!!!!!!!! Beware

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by jcross19: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
dunkem21:

Haba .. Why you dey curse yourself
if you like edit it heaven have register it in a perfect statement I made which is the original so people who read the original and the quoting one will know you are enemy of the country and you are cursed from womb that's your problem sire that's why you are having rising and falling sire. Pray hard for the deliverance.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by lielbree: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
These people have time to throw a shindig when majority of Nigerians are hungry...

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by lielbree: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
gentleheart1:
A question for y'all Oshomole and Tinubu who ugly pass?
No compare abeg it's oshomole
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
let's assume that a c4 explosives will go off in this party..trust i,Nigeria will be good......Rawlings of Ghana
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by FOGO01(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Happy born day jaagaban of bogu cry
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
jcross19:
if you like edit it heaven have register it in a perfect statement I made which is the original so people who read the original and the quoting one will know you are enemy of the country and you are cursed from womb that's your problem sire that's why you are having rising and falling sire. Pray hard for the deliverance.

Let me report you first, then if nothing is done, I will insult your whole generation and rain curses on your lineage, sir .. and get us banned till 2019.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why cant Yemi Osinbanjo wear Agbada for once or wear suite like Elrufia? He is always looking like a houseboy with that his dressing.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by FOGO01(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Happy bornday many hapy return
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by lielbree: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Skako:
him piking don born na

So? Him go baff the pikin? angry
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
kITATITA:
Tinubu invested in political power. Now he is recouping his investment with the high and mighty honouring him.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]JAGABAN THE GEJ & PDP DESTROYER [/size] grin ;
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by jcross19: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
dunkem21:

Let me report you first, then if nothing is done, I will insult your whole generation and rain curses on your lineage, sir .. and get us banned till 2019.

ahahhahahahha if you like report to devil in the pit! Check what you quote , I never speak to you , you are the one that first curse me and I reply you. Abi are you the enemy of the country?.
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
jcross19:
ahahhahahahha if you like report to devil in the pit! Check what you quote , I never speak to you , you are the one that first curse me and I reply you. Abi are you the enemy of the country?.

May the Almighty God curse the land you are standing and your hand shall never prosper in whatever you do ..
Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by bestower: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Today is my birthday pls can u people shower me with champaigne of LIKES. Thank u God bless u all.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) by anishe(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Table don turn. It used to be GEJ and co but now, it's Jagaban and co

Tomorrow it may be another person's turn.

But we citizen are in the sun qeueing for fuel.

It is well with us as a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Woman Gets Swollen Eye Over Token By Deputy Governor's Wife In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.