Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,087 members, 7,867,135 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Good News To Ladies And Men......you Won't Believe This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good News To Ladies And Men......you Won't Believe This. (419 Views)

Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To Ladies And Men......you Won't Believe This. by ogunronbi18(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
With my research and psychology.
Today is 9month and 1 day to CHRISTMAS, so if you wan't your baby to be born on Xmas day, bro go gym yaself wit opa eyin or alomo, tonight is the night.......happy xmas in advance.
Re: Good News To Ladies And Men......you Won't Believe This. by dikeigbo2(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Seriously, intended baby mamas included?
Re: Good News To Ladies And Men......you Won't Believe This. by Chazzyboy: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chai
Re: Good News To Ladies And Men......you Won't Believe This. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
HMMMM!! nice one, but i prefare my children to be born the first week of december. all my children, baba GOD pls do this 4 me, let there be a week of party birthdays 4 my kids.
Re: Good News To Ladies And Men......you Won't Believe This. by Synzu(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Where's luveu2?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Problem With Your Nails / Understanding A Couple Sexual Relationship As A Primary Factor In Marriage. / If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.