Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,540 members, 7,840,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Running For Senate (22957 Views)

Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by diportivo: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
DailyPost:
facilitated the state burial for the late Ikemba of Nnewi and Eze Igbo Gburugburu Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu,

Source http://www.viviangist.com/anambra-central-rerun-i-m-running-for-senate-says-ex-gov-peter-obi

Nice achievement

Senate needs more ppl like you

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Pennyways: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
donholy28:
dix man wants to further his looting skills
with your APC experience

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Opharhe: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
With Peter Obi's antecedents, i think it's good that he represents his people in the 8th Senate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Lessonteacher(f): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
head of state today, president tomorrow. governor today, senator tomorrow, minister next tomorrow. I weep for my country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by suasmablow(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Peter Obi is going no where.
If not for anything, I am sure the Supreme Court backed leadership of the PDP in Anambra state won't give him the party's ticket as they have vowed to stick with Mr.Okonkwo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Aromas: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
The former governor who is called Okwute (stone) because of his doggedness and competence in doing things also recalled that through his
relationship with the Federal Government during
late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan, he was able to save Onitsha Drug Market from permanent closure by the federal government, facilitated the state burial for the late Ikemba of Nnewi and Eze Igbo Gburugburu Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, helped to facilitate the establishment of Innoson Vehicle plant and validated the upgrading of Enugu Airport into an international Airport.

So for hin mind he done try? grin why can't he spread his former party APGA in SouthEast region n be a lord fighter in political arena like Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by blizz84(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Make i talk truth, i served in anambra state during obi reign as governor. His contributn to education and d way dem praise am norget rival

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
okwute we are solidly behind uuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by PHIPEX(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Am seeing Obi about to suffer the fate he gave Soludo. He will be betrayed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by PHIPEX(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by aklosx(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok nah we ar wetin!
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Adebola314: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Like judas Iscariot, Obi, you betrayed your master Ojukwu by dumping APGA for PDP. Now you are beating your chest that you gave him state burial. Politicians are shameless!
Umeh is 10 times worse anyway. Armed bandit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by winniz: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
tinsel
it is good he is coming out for this election. He will finally retire. We dont need his kind of politics in Anambra

Badgers14:
Backstabber..hypocrite angry angry sold Anambrarians to PDP after they supported him under APGA for 8 years. i thought they gave him DG of something grin grin wetin dey pursue am nah grin grin Umeh go disagrace am

See dem SW APC clowns everywhere, Peter Obi has won that Senatorial Election!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by UncleChybyke: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good one, Umeh is a stupid man. How can Umeh resign from party chairman to contest for senate. Umeh cause peter obi exist from apga. Obi we are strongly behind u. Obiano continue ur wisky.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by winniz: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Adebola314:
Like judas Iscariot, Obi, you betrayed your master Ojukwu by dumping APGA for PDP. Now you are beating your chest that you gave him state burial. Politicians are shameless!
Umrah is 10 times worse anyway. Armed bandit.

Why is it Yorubas that invaded this thread and are trash talking everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by UncleChybyke: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Qmerit:
Who would Anambra central vote here?
Pdp which is their party Partially or Apga which is the state part? Formal Apga gov and Apga chairman.. did Obi decamped after being a gov for 8yrs under Apga to get a national cake or he did so cause he was not longer of happy with apga party! Many questions to ask any way.

it is clear that peter obi takes it. Cos ekwunife supposed to be giving ticket in apga due to her commitment in anambra. She help obi to achieve. Sucess in anambra but for selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by satowind(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
PRXPERT:
I will never support peter obi in this his new journey!!! I detest hypocrisy
Who told u he need ur vote... Ishiman

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Qmerit(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Just tell your people you want to contest simple: if they like you, they will vote you against any party! I hate the idea of politicians saying I was advised to ru by some prominent people of my district/zone haba and no one ever says no to the so called advice! Like PMB, PEJ, David Mark etc.
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Mykelpato(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is the Man we need.. His Excellency Senator Peter Obi .. we the good people of Anambra Central Loves and need U

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Akaujaa(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Story for the gods. Nigerian politicians are wicked, always masquerading as people with good intentions but within are full of deceits and selfishness. Obi, like other Nigerian politicians is going to the Senate to continue enriching himself and not for the masses' interest. I pity all those youth who always mortgage their future for these heartless politicians by singing their praises especially when some few naira notes are waved at them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by northvietnam(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
You guys should just shut up.

Obi was compelled to contest cs Umeh cant be trusted.

Umeh will get to senate and romance with APC.

Never forget, PDP is Apga. Even the Governor no trust Umeh

Even some Saraki APC members want Obi in senate instead of Umeh...
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by UncleChybyke: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Akaujaa:
Story for the gods. Nigerian politicians are wicked, always masquerading as people with good intentions but within are full of deceits and selfishness. Obi, like other Nigerian politicians is going to the Senate to continue enriching himself and not for the masses' interest. I pity all those youth who always mortgage their future for these heartless politicians by singing their praises especially when some few naira notes are waved at them.
obi is already rich.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by sandali: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Adebola314:
Umeh is 10 times worse anyway. Armed bandit.

Igbos cannot forget in a hurry how this ingrate who is proud to call himself okwute played the political prostitute all in the name of minister dreamer and dare even mention Ojukwu name that he should be afraid to call after he betray him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by sandali: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
PHIPEX:
Anambra politicians are all birds of the same feather. No conscience.
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Johnpaul09(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Firstly, if Obi had had something for
Anambra Central, he should have
participated in the election on March 28,
2015 not an annulled election. We can't
trust him again - he told us not let the PDP
come back to Anambra when he was in
APGA, now that he is in the PDP, he's telling
us not to vote for the same APGA.

Secondly, a man like that shouldn't stoop this low to participate in election that's full of bitterness
and rancour. Now, Uche Ekwunife is calling
him a 'betrayer' because she trusted him,
but the case is not the same now.

Finally, if Umeh did not go to the Appeal Court to get the judgement that nullified Ekwunife's
election, will Obi be talking about
representing Anambra Central at the senate?
Let's just be realistic in our views because
Obi doesn't have anything (genuine
objective) at the senate, but to pull Umeh
down.

“VOTE VICTOR UMEH, VOTE APGA."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by bonfany1129(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
We are solidly behind you His Excellency Peter Obi. The only politician that has proved to be Man of his words. His yes is yes and No is No. Your achievements in Anambra State is already campaigning for you. See you in the red chamber, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by talk2dmc(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Same time two yrs back he told us he was pressured by their state stakeholders to join PDP to continue his self acclaimed good work in the national , now he is telling us thesame old story ! Nwokem stand on your own biko .
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by Mezuzah(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
We are the voters. Obi has changed. He promised not to contest for any position again in Anambra. Obi please allow Umeh to go for the Senate
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by fxstory(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
mmmm
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by akee01(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
In mama peace's voice "Who dey pursue ham"?
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by callJesu: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
What more after governorship
Re: Peter Obi Is Running For Senate by gtrader: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2016
Peter Obi is the best candidate for the seat. Obi is too good, he has the quality of a good leader. Who is useless Ohamadike to Peter Okwute? Even leave Peter Obi and Obiano to a contest...Peter will win him over a million times. Peter Obi single handedly built all the state roads in Anambra, touched all the sectors...built Amaku hospital at Awka with standard equipments. Peter Obi is not this drunkard we have as a Governor now. PDP played games and removed Ekwunife, if not that Victor is no match to her let alone Peter Obi. Victor Umeh is a local state politician with no solid connection. I know these men in person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Allow Imposition Of Urhobo As Bayelsa Deputy Gov - Ijaw Youths / Twitter, Nigeria Agreement Suffers Setback As Musk Buys Microblogging Platform / Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.