Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? (6145 Views)

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
I am just listening to cool fm lagos right now and Kayla's voice is just... O my gosh! When she talks, I am so turned on and when she laughs.. O boy! I literally have a hard-on, just listening to her.

So which radio presenter's voice turns you on?
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by halfricanadian(f): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Toolz grin
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
Toolz grin

Toolz is a lady. Are you a lesbian?

Well, Toolz's voice is a bit deep, not exactly my type, but Kayla's is a so... I don't even know... it's like my ear's version of when my eyes stare at big boobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by halfricanadian(f): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

Toolz is a lady. Are you a lesbian?

Well, toolz's voice is a bit deep, not exactly my type, but Kayla's is a so... I don't even know... it's like my ear's version of when my eyes stares at big boobs.

Ma nigga toolz voice turns me on o

Imagine wen my mind constantly reminds me of her tools

Yes im a lesbian grin sexually attracted to females!
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by hungryboy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Imaobong Essiet of Akbc radio,
Sweet african voice,

Not like all this other Radio OAPS forming Made in America
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ma nigga toolz voice turns me on o

Imagine wen my mind constantly reminds me of her tools

Yes im a lesbian grin sexually attracted to females!

Wow! Good for you. Unlike you, her voice isn't reminding me of her body, the sound of her voice just turns me on. Just the way she talks and laughs.

I can jerk off to Kayla's voice.
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Tommfrench(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ear orgasm

SMH

You need Jesus
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Ayo081(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mariah of 99.9
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Ayo081(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

Wow! Good for you. Unlike you, her voice isn't reminding me of her body, the sound of her voice just turns me on. Just the way she talks and laughs.

I guess u don't know mariah
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ayo081:
Mariah of 99.9

I love Mariah's voice too, but it doesn't arouse me the way Kaylah's voice does.

Have you seen shuga? Maria was in it.
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by halfricanadian(f): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

Wait till u hear my own voice wink

1 Like

Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ayo081:

I guess u don't know mariah

I know Mariah. Mariah Okande. Beat fm 99.9. The morning rush. She was also in shuga. I like her voice, but Kayla's voice is just so fucking sexy.
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wait till u hear my own voice wink

I doubt if your voice would turn me on. If Mariah, Fade, Toolz, Destiny Amaka, Joyce and whole lot of female oaps voices didn't turn me on, why would yours?
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
OGE of brilla fm sport radio in lagos. her voice made me fell in love with her.
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by halfricanadian(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

I doubt if your voice would turn me on. If Mariah, Fade, Toolz, Destiny Amaka, Joyce and whole lot of female oaps voices didn't turn me on, why would yours?

Av u heard it?
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
OGE of brilla fm sport radio in lagos. her voice made me fell in love with her.

I like oge too. Have you seen her? She is faaaaat. But she has a pretty face.
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Av u heard it?

Okay do a voice note and post it on this link: www.datafilehost.com Paste the link to the voice note here and let's hear your "sexy" voice. If you can't do it, then it means you are either a liar or a coward.
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

I like oge too. Have you seen her? She is faaaaat. But she has a pretty face.
wow never knew she was fat, she and murphy jemba, i dnt dare miss their programs. iv nt seen her, where did u c her?
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
wow never knew she was fat, she and murphy jemba, i dnt dare miss their programs. iv nt seen her, where did u c her?

Murphy jemba is sooo funny. I saw her on their website.

This is her. Enjoy. tongue

Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by halfricanadian(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

Okay do a voice note and post it on this link: www.datafilehost.com Paste the link to the voice note here and let's hear your "sexy" voice. If you can't do it, then it means you are either a liar or a coward.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy see as u set trap for me
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Ayo081(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

U just cup bro,Fade! Mehn
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy see as u set trap for me

So what's your response? tongue
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Soulz22(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Their faces and their voices hardly go together But why?
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by halfricanadian(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

So what's your response? tongue

I will tink about it tongue
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ayo081:

U just cup bro,Fade! Mehn

Fade has a sexy but husky voice. It's cool, but it doesn't turn me on like Kayla's. Kayla's voice is just like eating a tub of ice cream while staring at kim kardashian and Nicki minaj making out, nude. I am just trying to find the best analogy to describe how I feel when I hear her voice.

Have you seen Fade?
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Soulz22:
Their faces and their voices hardly go together But why?

Who are you specifically referring to? cheesy
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

Murphy jemba is sooo funny. I saw her on their website.

This is her. Enjoy. tongue

WOW SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, i was even wooing her one day when i called brilla fm.
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will tink about it tongue

Chicken. You don't even have an ounce of self believe. Coward.
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Lsofdk(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
none of recent… but then hotfm abuja oap, ciana's voice gave me ear org…
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by Ayo081(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

Fade has a sexy but husky voice. It's cool, but it doesn't turn me on like Kayla's. Kayla's voice is just like eating a tub of ice cream while staring at kim kardashian and Nicki minaj making out, nude. I am just trying to find the best analogy to describe how I feel when I hear her voice.

Have you seen Fade?

Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by halfricanadian(f): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
olamideBobo:

Chicken. You don't even have an ounce of self believe. Coward.

To b specific

I am a chicken fingers tongue
Re: Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms? by olamideBobo: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lsofdk:
none of recent… but then hotfm abuja oap, ciana's voice gave me ear org…

Yeah. This is her. Enjoy. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC / Which African Country Has The Curviest Women / Is It Right To Date A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.