Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) (14755 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / My Babe Use Mortar Pestle To Bust My Head After She Saw Dis Picture / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin...better increase that AC to the highest

10 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by jacksonPolloc(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
lmoa.....Op what if a babe Gives u bj after she don eat 5 plates of pepper soup..Wetin the guy go come do na?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Donpoker9(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
My head o. My belle o. Laugh abeg no kill me grin

Would've called my gal 2 cum nd see diz...but our enemies don succeed in breakin us apart undecided

7 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by YourMajesty(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol, mehn, nah fire dey burn dat place now. grin

*Singing*
"She's on fire eh eh! By Psquare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
"Lol" Good for her, Ladies likes their pussycat succks as if their life depends on it. imagine one girl ran away from me and always avoid my calls till today because i refuse to give her head when we are together. Ladies and giving head are 5&6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
You could say the head was FIRE!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Topestbilly(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
LoL... lagoon will be better

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
lwkmd!!chai!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by jamex93(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by sladimeji(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
wait oo what is "give head"

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
"Lol" Good for her, Ladies likes they pussycat succks as if they life depends on it. imagine one girl ran away from me and always avoid my calls till today because i refuse to give her head when we are together. Ladies and giving head are 5&6
not all lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by columbus007(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
suzan404:
lwkmd!!chai!
susan pls I want to send you a message and its confidentialnhw can I do these pls?thanks
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by sexymoma(f): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
sladimeji:
wait oo what is "give head"
it's a hyme: ask your pastor to open where is located in your church hyme book.

11 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by sladimeji(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
sexymoma:
it's a hyme: ask your pastor to open where is located in your church hyme book.
thanks... will do
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin

I can imagine her labia are swollen to the fullest...tongue

Tatz y never have sex with a person without brushing his damn mouth and let him gargle with Listerine 3x angry.. Coz u never know where did he stick his mouth before he come to u to brush u down ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
columbus007:
susan pls I want to send you a message and its confidentialnhw can I do these pls?thanks
check your mail

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Mznaett: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why is she doing like that sef?.....undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
OP: Are you sure it's not "Aboniki" or "Rub" that the dude mistakenly used?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mznaett:
Why is she doing like that sef?.....undecided

Practicing for the next olympics...

8 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa......

She feelin the niggah.../

na the way e been do am/

make her dey grin cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
lolz...this post just made me smile after much frowning thru out 2day...thanks @o.p
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by nakwe(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hahahah, PUNNAH on fire.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Mznaett: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

Practicing for the next olympics...

Lol....it's true o..no wonder she's bending like that...grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Mznaett: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Trapqueen77 guilty cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I can imagine her labia are swollen to the fullest...tongue

Tatz y never have sex with a person without brushing his damn mouth and let him gargle with Listerine 3x angry.. Coz u never know where did he stick his mouth before he come to u to brush u down ...
hmmm!!!

Tatz y I never have sex with a person...You joking right?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Trapqueen77 guilty cheesy

Hahahaaha....I never bend like tat on the AC sha grin

Ur the one who's guilty coz u love chilli much specially the super special peppery pepper soup tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
"Lol" Good for her, Ladies likes their pussycat succks as if their life depends on it. imagine one girl ran away from me and always avoid my calls till today because i refuse to give her head when we are together. Ladies and giving head are 5&6
Some ladies not ladies angry
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by FreeWorld23: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Clap for the guy for a job well done grin

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
I know of a guy that asked a girl out and she embarrassed him, she later accepted him and after their first sex he soaked a towel in water that has pepper in it unknown to the girl and he asked her to use it to clean herself... And she she did and ran out of his house naked crying and looking for help... Anyway they still dated for real sha... I don't know if they are married now.... It happened in Nembe in bayelsa state...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos) / Am Not Coronavirus But I Can Put You On Lockdown - Big Breasted Girl / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.