Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. (6862 Views)

7 Top Secrets Of Female Masturbation (classified Intel) / Male And Female Masturbation / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
So true sha. The last mega fight btwn me and bae was when I found different ranges of intimacy gadgets in one of her package and divergent species of most possibly expensive water based lubricants to match. I was like instead ofvall these expensive nonsenses ,why not go for baby jelly? I was xo infuriated that day for her lavish spending angry
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by ineedajobfast: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by NLjona(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin

Lol on point!! Be like u be baba for the tin o
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by ERCROSS(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2016
shut:
shocked
SHUT ur mouth mehn... Did I just mention Sumone tongue
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by lodscott(m): 1:48am On Mar 30, 2016
no big deal in females masturbating, its good you can explore n know yourselves better.its this same nairaland one girl was asking 'what is a g spot?' like really.I wouldn't say all girls do it, but all girls that have lived through puberty hav done it atleast once.
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Izen: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2016
What kind of stupid thread is this?
Your first point that all women do it is a fallacy. I have never done it before and I believe I'm not alone on this. Op speak for yourself please. I so hate stupid generalizations like this. They cause more harm than good. One yeye underaged teen boy or girl will come here now and take your words as yea and amen. Mtchew!
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Youngpo413: 2:43am On Mar 30, 2016
The Op already said that they will deny it and it's happening already.
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Smellymouth: 6:33am On Mar 30, 2016
NLjona:

Lol on point!! Be like u be baba for the tin o

grin if I be baba,be like say you be Egbon cheesy

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Fifth lang?? Tell me more dear
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2016
sometimes i masturbate to try to feel how real sex is and you said women prefer masturbation orgasm to real sex. Damn it
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Plssssssss..... We re all entitled to our own opinion, but I don't think its a reason to rain abuses on people, if u don't find the article interesting, fine leave it and move ahead because am pretty sure some value it. I don't think nairaland was made for insults, so pls let's act mature and respect each other's opinion as much as u want people to respect urs...... Remember. U dnt ve to judge me because of a particular life style. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dick Size, More Important Than You Think / Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.